Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

The Sicarii (Modern Hebrew: סיקריים siqariyim) were a splinter group of the Jewish Zealots who, in the decades preceding Jerusalem's destruction in 70 CE, strongly opposed the Roman occupation of Judea and attempted to expel them and their sympathizers from the area.

The Sicarii carried sicae, or small daggers, concealed in their cloaks. At public gatherings, they pulled out these daggers to attack Romans and alleged Roman sympathizers alike, blending into the crowd after the deed to escape detection.

The Sicarii are regarded as one of the earliest known organized assassination units of cloak and daggers, predating the Order of Assassins and Japanese ninja by centuries. The derived Spanish term sicario is used in contemporary Latin America to describe a hitman.

Nothing about God’s will that the Jewish people be “ occupied” by the Romans which IS your claim. I can see those MEDS haven’t kicked in yet

You're floundering. I never said anything about God's will supporting the Roman occupation. Most Jews seem to have hated it just like they hated Roman coin of the empire.

You're floundering. I never said anything about God's will supporting the Roman occupation. Most Jews seem to have hated it just like they hated Roman coin of the empire.
That was YOUR claim Stick to it. Take it back; You said it was Jesus who stated the Jews should tolerate that they be OCCUPIED

That was YOUR claim Stick to it. Take it back; You said it was Jesus who stated the Jews should tolerate that they be OCCUPIED

It was quite radical for it's time.. this strategy of passive resistance.

If it had worked out perhaps the temple would not have been destroyed or the Jews exiled.

true, Jews, like John the Baptist and his cousin Jesus hated
the Roman occupation as did their fellow Pharisees which
is why they ended up dead. Constantine's mother hooked up with the christian sect which grew in numbers-- especially amongst disenfranchised people----then the DILEMMA-- how to incorporate the christian sect
people into the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE,
white wash the history of brutality and aggressions of
the ROMAN EMPIRE and EMPEROR--
thus the council of Nicea----Constantine was vindicated

You are only harming yourself.

Eh? ... You are really a big bottle full of empty phrases. Hopefully you will not implode one day - this could be dangerous for others - and also for yourselve. Perhaps you have to learn not to trust in yourselve to learn to trust in god and to stop your totally idiotic mind manipulating games.

Last edited:
Eh? ... You are really a big bottle full of empty phrases. Hopefully you will not implode one day - this could be dangerous for others - and also for yourselve. Perhaps you have to learn not to trust in yourselve to learn to trust in god and to stop your totally idiotic mind manipulating games.
So when Jesus said, "it's not what you put in your mouth that harms you, it's what comes out of your mouth that harms you" that was an empty phrase?

But please do go on with your telling me how big of an anti-christian piece of shit you think I am. It's literally only harming you. I can take it longer than you can dish it out.

ding

From my point of view you disqualified yourselve with your "fake news"-comment as one of the slaves of Putin.

So when Jesus said, "it's not what you put in your mouth that harms you, it's what comes out of your mouth that harms you" that was an empty phrase?

But please do go on with your telling me how big of an anti-christian piece of shit you think I am. It's literally only harming you. I can take it longer than you can dish it out.

I do not discuss with evil willing atheists about textes of the bible.

Last edited:
I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.
Are Jews the chosen people? Oh hell no! God doesn't choose. Even if HE did, HE would not choose a bunch of arrogant assholes walking around like their shit don't stink and treating everyone else like garbage! That is not what God is about.

ding

From my point of view you disqualified yourselve with your "fake news"-comment as one of the slaves of Putin.
I've lost count of the number of false accusations you have made against me. You really should be ashamed of the way you are behaving.

Are Jews the chosen people? Oh hell no! God doesn't choose. ...

knecht-ruprecht-wmaster.jpg

I've lost count of the number of false accusations you have made against me. You really should be ashamed of the way you are behaving.

You are an atheist but no Christian for me. End of discussion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back