Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

knecht-ruprecht-wmaster.jpg
What is that? ZZ Top? Jethro Tull?

luiza

Slave of Putin. What about to play for a short time in another universe? Do not kill Ukainians - try to kill a triune quark. Good hunting.

oh gee----where shall I begin---nevah mind----but---uhm....
try spell-check

Okay. Seems to me you do not need help. You try to attack me, isn't it? Nevertheless your feebleness is still worrying. Are you sure that everything is okay with you?

Okay. Seems to me you do not need help. You try to attack me, isn't it?
I NEVAH ATTACK---border-line illiterates-----it's not your fault---
it's a function of the left parietal lobe of the brain---a tiny occlusion or
even a spirochete can do it

You are an atheist but no Christian for me. End of discussion.
If he is an Atheist in your feeble minded opinion , how could he ever also be a Cult Christian ?

All by yourselves, you and Ze Bra have wrecked every half decent thought that people might have had about Germs and your country of Germ Land .

that's the jewish issue they have and their false heavenly pretensions - abraham, their hereditary idolatry and the jewish congregations that worship who they have chosen to believe than those of reason - the consequence for collective retribution against them.
What does the above have to do with “ The Jews rule the World?” “ False heavenly pretensions, Abraham, hereditary ideology, and the Jewish congregations they worship “ is ALL about Religion. Thank you for proving once more that your “ religion “ teaches Hate, bigotry, intolerance, pogroms, etc etc 🇮🇱✡️ Your “ father’s “ taught you well

jews deny a religious perspective yet use the heavens to verify their claimed distinction as a uniqueness than as equals among the living -

the liar moses and their false commandments being etched in the heavens - abraham and their hereditary idolatry exacted from a heavenly brush fire. as those two in particular chosen over the multitude of others of similar claims by the equally corrupt jewish congregations for their own benefit at the expense of those around them - usaf 2023.

than those of reason as jesus and those others that gave their lives in the 1st century for the true heavenly religion or to use heavenly personifications to exact concessions that otherwise are wholly without merit. as is the same case for the 4th century christian bible.

I NEVAH ATTACK---border-line illiterates-----it's not your fault---
it's a function of the left parietal lobe of the brain---a tiny occlusion or
even a spirochete can do it

Okay. If I am well informed then you may have some little problems in the integration between your sensoric input and motoric output. So if you like ot attack me then do not worry to do so. I'm relativelly robust and the very most time in a good balance.

If he is an Atheist in your feeble minded opinion , how could he ever also be a Cult Christian ?

All by yourselves, you and Ze Bra have wrecked every half decent thought that people might have had about Germs and your country of Germ Land .
what do you have against Der Germs Mann---or uhm ? Die Land?
ok----whatevah in that language

jews deny a religious perspective yet use the heavens to verify their claimed distinction as a uniqueness than as equals among the living -

the liar moses and their false commandments being etched in the heavens - abraham and their hereditary idolatry exacted from a heavenly brush fire. as those two in particular chosen over the multitude of others of similar claims by the equally corrupt jewish congregations for their own benefit at the expense of those around them - usaf 2023.

than those of reason as jesus and those others that gave their lives in the 1st century for the true heavenly religion or to use heavenly personifications to exact concessions that otherwise are wholly without merit. as is the same case for the 4th century christian bible.
Breezie----TIME TO WRITE YOUR BOOK!!!!

Forum List

Back