Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Again…. Thanks for making my point. The Liar Moses and his false commandment? Talk about Corruption? Look at your “ church” What does that have to do with “ Jews rule the world?” Thanks for proving your “ religion “ spouses nothing but hate, violence, pogroms, and arson

provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses and the jewish congregations - used to persecute and victimize the innocent - or remove them from all your documents.

provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses and the jewish congregations - used to persecute and victimize the innocent - or remove them from all your documents.
Please tell us how the 10 commandments were used to persecute the innocent and maybe you should look at your own false religion that spouts “ forgiveness “ causing programs, death, destruction to the Jewish people for over 2,000 years

Please tell us how the 10 commandments were used to persecute the innocent and maybe you should look at your own false religion that spouts “ forgiveness “ causing programs, death, destruction to the Jewish people for over 2,000 years
Do not blame, breezie----for the FILTH of Constantine. He is a victim

- the liar moses used false heavenly personification to deceive their victims and the jewish congregations that knowingly empower their devious exploits for their own selfish purposes - 2023.

the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity granted a&e for their journeys goal of self determination, judgement and remission to the everlasting is for anyone so inclined for the same purpose.

I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can translate what breezewood said in post #465,

Specifically, "the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity granted a&e for their journeys goal of self determination, judgement and remission to the everlasting is for anyone so inclined for the same purpose."

uhm (blushing) WHO IS CYRILL (an alphabet?)

------

-----

This following picture shows "Kyrill" (German form to write this name). He's currently the patriarch of Moscow from Putins grace and theoretically the hightest representative of the orthodox church of Russia. Somehow it hurts me to have to see this very important position in the hands of an enemy of Christ. But so it is. The Benedicitinian monks may pray for all souls who are in danger of hell because of this man.

2023_Patriarch_Kirill_I.jpg

-----

Last edited:
Yes, your attacking me is nonsense. I agree.

What you see is your mirror. I am not in your head. You are in your head. Alone!

It's strange to hike in the fog!
Every bush and stone is lonely,
No tree sees the other,
Everyone is alone.

The world was full of friends to me,
When my life was still light;
Now that the mist is falling,
No one is visible any more.

Truly, no one is wise,
Who does not know the darkness,
That inescapably and silently
Separates him from all.

Strange to wander in the fog!
Life is loneliness.
No one knows the other,
Everyone is alone.

Hermann Hesse, Im Nebel (In the fog)

Last edited:
Chosen for what and by whom?
Chosen by God to fulfill his will on the earth by being a strong example of what comes with obedience to His word, OR disobedience. They were chosen because one man decided to have faith in a single God. They were not chosen because they are inherently better than other human beings. It's precisely the opposite. They are TYPICAL of ALL human beings. In scientific terms one might consider them to be a kind of control group.
They're experiences with God as a result of obedience or rebellion is a window into what all humanity can expect in the same situation.

ding

But no one is really alone. Meister Eckhart says in - or ¿under? - the deepest ground of the soul is always basing god. So he never lets anyone to be really alone. There's always a way and whoever falls falls also always only in the hand of god.

Last edited:
Chosen by God to fulfill his will on the earth by being a strong example of what comes with obedience to His word, OR disobedience. ......
So far ..... no example has been set. Maybe this god you speak of should come out from behind the bushes, pull up his trousers, and say what's on his mind rather than rely upon crack-pot pulp fiction hacks to invent superstitious chapters of contradictive nonsense, calling it the bible.

What you see is your mirror. I am not in your head. You are in your head. Alone!

It's strange to hike in the fog!
Every bush and stone is lonely,
No tree sees the other,
Everyone is alone.

The world was full of friends to me,
When my life was still light;
Now that the mist is falling,
No one is visible any more.

Truly, no one is wise,
Who does not know the darkness,
That inescapably and silently
Separates him from all.

Strange to wander in the fog!
Life is loneliness.
No one knows the other,
Everyone is alone.

Hermann Hesse, Im Nebel (In the fog)

You do not serve the world playing small.

I hope for nothing
I fear nothing
I am free

You do not serve the world playing small.

I hope for nothing
I fear nothing
I am free

Good grief. I hope for everything and more. And free - even in chains - is who fears the own sins and not the sins of others. What about to try to speak with a psychoanalyst about your will to convince everyone from your empty phrases = to enslave everyone with empty phrases?

Last edited:
oh---maybe it's the syrian equivalent of COHEN ??? ----
OVADIA is the hebrew equivalent of Abdullah----as in KING
OVADIA----don't tell him. I knew of a person with surname
HAKIM----he changed it to GAON

Ovadia means slave to Allah???

So it does indeed.

Jewish (Sephardic): from the Biblical male personal name Ovadia, Hebrew form of the name known in English as Obadiah 'servant of God'.

Ovadia means slave to Allah???

So it does indeed.

Jewish (Sephardic): from the Biblical male personal name Ovadia, Hebrew form of the name known in English as Obadiah 'servant of God'.
why sephardic?

Forum List

Back