Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Tell me when you had prevented with what kind of method a legal execution in the USA and I will tell you how I protected a bank robber so he was not shot down from policemen, baby boyly.
I'd rather tell you about a time I conversed with a German who thought better of himself than he actually is.

I am here because a white light asked me to be so nice not to die and to be here. My nearly worst problem: I could kill now an idiot
like you and go to hell. Then it would had been better not to be "so nice".
Matthew 5:21-22

that is you, a jew ...

who tries to blame the romans for your crime - than the 1st century events, the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry for which those people and jesus gave their lives to overcome by the teachings of liberation theology, self determination - the heavenly religion of antiquity.
Yes, it is me and I'm trying to help you overcome your sinning.

If that’s what you believe you should give thanks to the Jewish People. If it weren’t for them you wouldn’t have your “ savior “

they betrayed humanity, no thanks ...

jesus was never a jew nor claimed to be a messiah -

and new the fate that awaited them and those others that repudiated the false heavenly personifications of judaism for the true religion of antiquity they gave their lives for, its heavenly endowment. granted a&e at their request for self determination than mindless servitude.

I had more than one. And have lived to tell the tale. :banana:
Banal nonsense.

By the way: What's wrong with the US-American philosopher Judith Butler? Thought she had learned from Hannah Arendt. Why did she sign the absurde anti-Semitic pamphlet "strike Germany"?

Last edited:
Yes, ASSHOLE, I do. Just think it’s IRONIC that the Jews were supposed to accept being “ occupied “ while everyone is condemning the Israelis for “ occupation “ Go back to your senile dementia , please 🇮🇱

Take it up with Jesus.

By law, a Roman citizen or soldier could compel a subject from one of the conquered lands to carry his backpack, or load, for him for one mile, but one mile only.

As Jesus was preaching His Sermon on the Mount, I have often wondered if He inserted the reference about the second mile when He saw an object lesson unfolding before Him and His hearers. He said,

Whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.

Last edited:
USAF 2023

Under Roman law a master was entitled to reprimand his slave by slapping him once on the cheek. However under law to do so twice was to grant him freedom.

If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Take it up with Jesus.

By law, a Roman citizen or soldier could compel a subject from one of the conquered lands to carry his backpack, or load, for him for one mile, but one mile only.

As Jesus was preaching His Sermon on the Mount, I have often wondered if He inserted the reference about the second mile when He saw an object lesson unfolding before Him and His hearers. He said,

Whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
It has nothing to do with taking it up with Jesus; MORON It has to do with” laws” that would make one class of people subservient to another. Get it? Of Course not. You are too senile 🇮🇱

Copy that. :salute:

And? Do you have an answer to this question: What's wrong with the US-American philosopher Judith Butler? Thought she had learned from Hannah Arendt. Why did she sign the absurde anti-Semitic pamphlet "strike Germany"?

Sure - I am senile because you spit on Jesus, the Jew, in the name of Jesus, the Jew.
You must have a movie playing in your head because none of that is true.

And I'm still waiting for you to quote the post I supposedly did all that stuff. But you can't. Because I didn't.

It has nothing to do with taking it up with Jesus; MORON It has to do with” laws” that would make one class of people subservient to another. Get it? Of Course not. You are too senile 🇮🇱

Most of the Jews hated the Roman occupation and their laws.

They were subservient.. they were ruled by Rome.

And? Do you have an answer to this question: What's wrong with the US-American philosopher Judith Butler? Thought she had learned from Hannah Arendt. Why did she sign the absurde anti-Semitic pamphlet "strike Germany"?

Never heard of her.

Yes, ASSHOLE, I do. Just think it’s IRONIC that the Jews were supposed to accept being “ occupied “ while everyone is condemning the Israelis for “ occupation “

one must wonder the issue being made as not one in the same ...

It has nothing to do with taking it up with Jesus

sure, jesus or anyone else, the jews rule the world - till they get put in their place and has nothing to do w/ the heavens but a greedy people and everyone else's cookie jar.

Forum List

Back