Are Liberals Really More Open-Minded Than Conservatives?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Are today's liberals more open-minded than cons?

It seems to me today's liberal is more closed-minded than any conservative I know.

SNL writers say that jokes about liberals causes a lot of angry responses but with cons they tend to laugh about it.

Liberals feel that blacks have to vote Democrat or they aren't authentic.

Women that respect life are called religious extremists.

The primary reason the left attacks religions is because of their anti-gay beliefs.

So who is really more open-minded, liberals or conservatives?

I was listening to ESPN Radio, and the guest was Tony Gonzales, and he went to Berkeley, and said liberals are more open-minded, but I think this is a false stereotype. True liberals are, but Democrats aren't in most cases.

It seems to me today's liberal is more closed-minded than any conservative I know.

SNL writers say that jokes about liberals causes a lot of angry responses but with cons they tend to laugh about it.

The primary reason the left attacks religions is because of their anti-gay beliefs.

link of SNL saying that? angry response is not a definition of a closed mind.... trying to get SNL shut down would be...

link of SNL saying that? angry response is not a definition of a closed mind.... trying to get SNL shut down would be...

Depends on the angry response.

They probably feel SNL has a useful purpose.

Libs are not open minded. And they are not tolerant. They are intent on shoving their agenda down the collective throats of all Americans.

I don't know when it will come, but it will. There will be a push by conservatives to have a TV channel that does not shove homosexuality into the living rooms of American. I don't care who you fuck, I just don't want to see it in my living room. That push will fail for the same reasons that blacks can have all black TV, but whites cannot have all white TV.

They will continue to force their agenda on Americans who think it is wrong.

Last edited:

Yes we are, and I do not want to discuss it further.

Libs are not open minded. And they are not tolerant. They are intent on shoving their agenda down the collective throats of all Americans.

I don't know when it will come, but it will. There will be a push by conservatives to have a TV channel that does not shove homosexuality into the living rooms of American. That push will fail for the same reasons that blacks can have all black TV, but whites cannot have all white TV.

They will continue to force their agenda on Americans who think it is wrong.

Totally untrue, but why does this not surprise me?

Do you have any proof of SNL writers saying this?

Women that respect life are called religiyous extremists.

Does he have any idea how many people have written for SNL since its' conception?

I read an article discussing it last week. Google it.

Women that respect life are called religiyous extremists.

Does he have any idea how many people have written for SNL since its' conception?

A shitload.......

Are there any basic rules for what works and what doesn’t politically?

Michaels: Republicans are easier for us than Democrats. Democrats tend to take it personally; Republicans think it’s funny. But we’re not sitting here every week going, “We’ve really got to do the First Family.” This week, our cold open is about three big stories. We have Piers Morgan interviewing A-Rod, Chris Christie, and Justin Bieber. We’re doing more of that kind of thing than stuff about Benghazi or the new budget agreement. The country has lost interest in it. I can’t tell you why. It’s no less important, but in some way you can’t do health care more than twice, at which point there’s just nothing left. But Jay Pharoah does a really good Obama.

I read an article discussing it last week. Google it.

Where did you read it so that I can google it?

My answer - no, as in hell no.
Liberals are about appearances. What something appears to be is more important than actually is.
Liberals pretend to be open minded, and have convinced themselves they are. But we all know they are extremely unopen to ANYTHING that is contrary to their beliefs.

Forum List

Back