Are the election ballots really valid?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACT: In an average year 7 million people move to another state.

Within 4 years 28 million people on average then move to another state, thus changing their absentee ballot.

FACT: About two-thirds (66%) of the voting-eligible population turned out for the 2020 presidential election –
the highest rate for any national election since 1900.

FACT:The overall total of mail ballots cast went from 28.8 million in 2016 to 66.4 million in 2020,

FACT: 32% of the 66.4 million absentee ballots or 21,248,000 votes for Trump
58% of the 66.4 million absentee ballots or 38,512,000 voted for Biden a difference of 17,264,000 absentee votes .
According to this source:3. The voting experience in 2020

1st QUESTION for those of you that can explain:
DID all the 28 million that in 2016 to 2020 moved from one state to another, correctly complete their absentee ballots with their new address... OR how many of the 38,512,000 absentee ballots for Biden:
a) voted illegally because they didn't use their current address in their current state after moving from the state where they were registered or
b) what happened to the absentee ballots that were mailed to the voter's old address and then returned with phony signature that was
never verified accurately?

2nd QUESTION
Which of these signatures is actually of the real person who requested the absentee ballot?

votersignedballot.png

Within 4 years 28 million people on average then move to another state, thus changing their absentee ballot.

FACT: About two-thirds (66%) of the voting-eligible population turned out for the 2020 presidential election –

FACT:The overall total of mail ballots cast went from 28.8 million in 2016 to 66.4 million in 2020,

58% of the 66.4 million absentee ballots or 38,512,000 voted for Biden a difference of 17,264,000 absentee votes .

DID all the 28 million that in 2016 to 2020 moved from one state to another, correctly complete their absentee ballots with their new address... OR how many of the 38,512,000 absentee ballots for Biden:
a) voted illegally because they didn't use their current address in their current state after moving from the state where they were registered or
b) what happened to the absentee ballots that were mailed to the voter's old address and then returned with phony signature that was

2nd QUESTION
Which of these signatures is actually of the real person who requested the absentee ballot?

View attachment 996246
sign your own name a few times and compare .

there are a few million americans who live in more than 1 state, i've done it. the "bicoastal elites" seem to.

as long as they are registered and vote in only 1 precinct (in 2016 ann coulter voted for trump in connecticut and in new york. she is not in jail that i know of.) are you concerned about this?

same with commoners who move. they should vote in their new precinct, but there is a time allowed (6 mos in louisiana. your time may vary) and nearly no one "de registers in their old precinct. if the computers miss them, they will eventually (after a predefioned numer of missed elections maybe 3 here but state by state)) be dropped

i've proposed a few fixes over the years, but more registrars office employees , better computers, and cross state data base comparisons seem to be resisted by conservatives.

sign your own name a few times and compare .

there are a few million americans who live in more than 1 state, i've done it. the "bicoastal elites" seem to.

as long as they are registered and vote in only 1 precinct (in 2016 ann coulter voted for trump in connecticut and in new york. she is not in jail that i know of.) are you concerned about this?

same with commoners who move. they should vote in their new precinct, but there is a time allowed (6 mos in louisiana. your time may vary) and nearly no one "de registers in their old precinct. if the computers miss them, they will eventually (after a predefioned numer of missed elections maybe 3 here but state by state)) be dropped

i've proposed a few fixes over the years, but more registrars office employees , better computers, and cross state data base comparisons seem to be resisted by conservatives.
"resisted by conservatives"... you mean the antiquated way of in-person voting? That's the antiquated way?

I'm just surprised that 3rd world countries tally their election results on the same day, while the United States, with automated technology, can take weeks. What happened to the days in the United States when we had results on the same day, and why would technology that prolongs the results be used? Technology has not helped with the desired outcomes.

Yes. Biden had 82M of them.

Have a nice day.
It was closer to 81 million for the vegetable president than most smart people already suspected in 2019. Meanwhile, it took 5 years for you and his constituency to realize this after it had been hidden by democrat leadership, who ultimately forced him out of his nomination collected by votes.

Have a great day!

"resisted by conservatives"... you mean the antiquated way of in-person voting? That's the antiquated way?
i like in person voting. not everyone can do so.
It was closer to 81 million for the vegetable president than most smart people already suspected in 2019. Meanwhile, it took 5 years for you and his constituency to realize this after it had been hidden by democrat leadership, who ultimately forced him out of his nomination collected by votes.

Have a great day!
quit whining. your party has its own rules.

i like in person voting. not everyone can do so.
Do you mean they couldn't until the 2020 election? Historically, individuals who were unable to vote in person on election day were able to submit absentee ballots. This included military personnel, elderly, sick or disabled, travelers, personal or work conditions, etc., the whole gambit.
quit whining. your party has its own rules.
They didn't force and eject Trump because the party leadership felt they'd lose. Nor have Republicans covered up any obvious decline since 2019.

2nd QUESTION
View attachment 996246

Well, I will tell you this:
  1. On the basis of the limited specimens alone, I would not blame a person at the polling station from rejecting all these of these as being unmatched and invalid.
  2. The middle one actually has a chance at being authentic. Thing is that if you submit a standard to the government for drivers licenses, election forms, etc., it should be one you generally use so that you can reasonably repeat it, as some people have considerable random variation in their signatures.
  3. It takes years of training to legitimately match signatures; no one at the polling station has near the experience.
  4. Those red lines and marks on the specimens above are a joke. No legitimate board-certified FDE would go by or use such lines as an indicator of authenticity or fraud.

2nd QUESTION

View attachment 996246
Here we go again. Trumpers already making excuses for their next election loss

Here we go again. Trumpers already making excuses for their next election loss
So tell me which of these 3 sets of signatures were signed by the original ballot request voter?

NO ONE has told me which were written by the same person.
One signature on the ballot envelope and the other is the signature on file from the voter's absentee request.

Signatureverification080523.png

Forum List

Back