Are the McMichaels victims of a biased media?

Yeah, the violent criminal attacked them has he done to others before---he ran toward them, after casing the house several times at night, ran around the truck, attacked them, and tried to steal their gun even though he is not allowed near guns because of his criminal record.
Shame on him for trying defend himself from three violent thugs chasing him down with their trucks until they hit him.

So he was just supposed to give up and go with those redneck thugs?
Again.....it is obvious you have bought into the MSM narrative who have been lying and propagandizing about this case from the very beginning.

Irregardless.....no one was trying to take him anywhere....The Macs knew the cops were on the way....no reason for them to want to take him anywhere.

Again.....it is obvious you have bought into the MSM narrative who have been lying and propagandizing about this case from the very beginning.

Irregardless.....no one was trying to take him anywhere....The Macs knew the cops were on the way....no reason for them to want to take him anywhere.
I can’t find any indication they called the police until after the shooting. How did they know the cops were on the way?

How many times has this been explained already....chasing someone and most particuarly a criminal suspect is not illegal.

Telling someone to stop is not illegal.

Thats all you have and it is ridiculous......of course the law on self defense applies.

You sound like some black dumb-ass....for some reason it never occurred to me you were black...I doubt if totally black as you do have some sense...probably a mulatto?

But it IS illegal to kill them.

I can’t find any indication they called the police until after the shooting. How did they know the cops were on the way?
They called the cops after Ahbery refused to co-operate and just kept on running....Greg was on the phone with the cops when ahbery jogged up and attacked Travis

All of this and much more came out when it was first talked about one here way back when it happened.

Much more info will come out during the trial...people rushed to judgement based on media propaganda.

Don't you think it is kinda ridiculous how the media has tried to make a saint out of a convicted criminal with mental problems?

Whilst doing their best to demonize honest citizens trying to protect their neighborhood not even to mention their years of service to America; Travis with his career in the coast guard and decorated for saving many lives and Gregory with his 30 yrs. of service in law enforcemet

What is the motive of the MSM? Why have they conducted a massive propaganda effort to subvert the truth?

Goes back directly to the liberal narrative of black victimhood which they have been fallaciously promoting for decades.....using blacks to tear down America.

Last edited:
They called the cops after Ahbery refused to co-operate and just kept on running....Greg was on the phone with the cops when ahbery jogged up and attacked Travis

All of this and much more came out when it was first talked about one here way back when it happened.

Much more info will come out during the trial...people rushed to judgement based on media propaganda.

Don't you think it is kinda ridiculous how the media has tried to make a saint out of a convicted criminal with mental problems?

Whilst doing their best to demonize honest citizens trying to protect their neighborhood not even to mention their years of service to America; Travis with his career in the coast guard and decorated for saving many lives and Gregory with his 30 yrs. of service in law enforcemet

What is the motive of the MSM? Why have they conducted a massive propaganda effort to subvert the truth?

Goes back directly to the liberal narrative of black victimhood which they have been fallaciously promoting for decades.....using blacks to tear down America.
I believe you thought you were on the Stormfront website.

I'm mainly white, with a dose of Native American.

Your racist dogma is duly noted.
I knew I would smoke you out. hehheh

Anyhow you should know by now Travis Mac was forced to use lethal force to save his own life.

On a different note; why were American injuns so violent?

even the good ol' boy network that was protecting them had no choice but to charge them, after the video came out. Literally the opposite of all of your nonsense is true.
The video shows arbry attacking mcmichaels

The video shows arbry attacking mcmichaels
That cannot be denied though some biased morons on here try to.

Then there was one idiot who show a pic allegedly showing the shadow of the gun and even though that could not be seen he tried to explain how that proved Travis attacked ahmaud.

Another one posted a pic of Travis standing behind the truck door allegedly with the shotgun pointed towards ahbery...the problem being the gun could not be see. hehheh

Just goes to show you how desperate they are....willing to lie to try and support their narrative.

In court the video will be shown in slow motion and no one will be able to refute it.

Then there was one idiot who show a pic allegedly showing the shadow of the gun and even though that could not be seen he tried to explain how that proved Travis attacked ahmaud.

Another one posted a pic of Travis standing behind the truck door allegedly with the shotgun pointed towards ahbery...the problem being the gun could not be see. hehheh

Just goes to show you how desperate they are....willing to lie to try and support their narrative.

In court the video will be shown in slow motion and no one will be able to refute it.
My prediction before and it remains that most likely it will be a hung jury because there will be blacks on the jury....as we all know they are very biased and also fearful of their lives if they vote not guilty.

Now with a biased judge it is possible he will keep the jury locked up till they reach a verdict....which kinda skewers any prediction on the verdict.

I knew I would smoke you out. hehheh

Anyhow you should know by now Travis Mac was forced to use lethal force to save his own life.

On a different note; why were American injuns so violent?

No, he wasn't Arbury was trying to run away. They killed him needlessly. Name any ethnic group that isn't violent.

Stalin alone murdered more people in 3 years than all of the victims of Native American violence over a period of 2,000 years.

You ain't got no room to talk, idiot.

No, he wasn't Arbury was trying to run away. They killed him needlessly. Name any ethnic group that isn't violent.

Stalin alone murdered more people in 3 years than all of the victims of Native American violence over a period of 2,000 years.

You ain't got no room to talk, idiot.
lookie here pochahontas stalin was a communist.

Anyone who has seen the video as many times as you claim to have and cannot see ahmaud first running around the right side of the truck and when he gets to the front of the truck quickly dart across the front of the Truck and attacks Travis as clear as can be.

Why can't you see it?.....let me guess....you have a vision problem, it happened too quickly for your retarded brain to register it or most likely you let your bias blind you.

Did you watch it in slow motion?

What tribe are you from? If you aint Cherokee you aint shit. hehheh

lookie here pochahontas stalin was a communist.

Anyone who has seen the video as many times as you claim to have and cannot see ahmaud first running around the right side of the truck and when he gets to the front of the truck quickly dart across the front of the Truck and attacks Travis as clear as can be.

Why can't you see it?.....let me guess....you have a vision problem, it happened too quickly for your retarded brain to register it or most likely you let your bias blind you.

Did you watch it in slow motion?

He was white. Duh. How about Hitler, Himmler, Mussolini, the Brits and all of their atrocities. Or how about them Vikings....DUUUUR

In other words, you ignorant clod, if you want to look at a race that is adept at murder, the white race is every bit as adept as the brown and black races.

He was white. Duh. How about Hitler, Himmler, Mussolini, the Brits and all of their atrocities. Or how about them Vikings....DUUUUR

In other words, you ignorant clod, if you want to look at a race that is adept at murder, the white race is every bit as adept as the brown and black races.

Arbry died from a severe case of the Black Brain Disease which caused he to attack a man holding a loaded shotgun

Last edited:

In other words, you ignorant clod, if you want to look at a race that is adept at murder, the white race is every bit as adept as the brown and black races.dd

How bout the red race? which was my question.....how they loved to scalp even children and women....how their squaws loved to torture their captives.

Their cruelty is well documented.

Watch the video. Its pretty straight forward.
Pretty straight forward that a black dude ran at a white dude who was holding a shotgun. Black dude stupidly tried to take said shotgun from white dude while white dude's father was nearby ALSO holding a firearm.

Aubrey is the stupidest motherfucker on the face of the earth. That is undeniable.

Forum List

Back