Are there ANY Democrats worthy of mention that aren't crazy?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Just curious. Gotta be ONE out there. Maybe two or three or more, that are not part of this crazy crap going on. Isn't there? They are Dems...but sane, fair, reasonable and frown on the antics of the Dems that tolerate or encourage MSM to report fake news, demonstrators that demonstrate hate, Dems that want to stop free speech, Dems that want to see our people without arms, Dems that want to change or have ignored the constitution? Dems that will do ANYTHING to "win" including cheating, false votes, etc.

Any? Name them.

Any Dems that THANK Trump for what he has done to the economy? How about that guy that runs around cleaning up city streets? Any Dems thankful for that and have praised him for doing it?

Jimmy Carter is still alive, isn't he?

I think he was the last sane, decent Democrat. I disagreed with a lot of his policies, but I cannot disparage his moral character or basic sanity.

I wouldn't call these women crazy:

Elsewhere in the Capitol, another cabal of freshmen Democrats is hoping to remind voters that there are still pragmatists in Congress. Their efforts underscore a major challenge for the party ahead of its fight to retake the Senate and maintain its House majority. Five female military veterans, who represent one-eighth of the seats Democrats flipped from red to blue during the 2018 midterm elections, have launched a joint fundraising effort, the Service First Women’s Victory Fund, to highlight their experiences in the military and to raise money collectively for their reelection campaigns. The five lawmakers participating in the joint fundraising agreement—Elissa Slotkin of Michigan, Chrissy Houlahan of Pennsylvania, Abigail Spanberger of Virginia, Elaine Luria of Virginia, and Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey—are veterans of the CIA, the Navy, and the Air Force.

The lawmakers want to position themselves as problem-solving moderates and paint a “new” portrait of the Democratic Party for their constituents. “When I’m in my community, I think a lot of times people have read the news, and they are concerned because they see one message about what’s happening in Washington, and then they see me,” Houlahan, an Air Force veteran, told me this week.

“From my perspective, there has been an overwhelming focus on a small number of members in our caucus who did not flip seats, who did not help win the House,” Slotkin said at a recent breakfast announcing the effort in Washington, D.C. While she did not name names, Slotkin was likely referring to Ocasio-Cortez, Tlaib, and Omar—all of whom were elected in solidly blue districts in November. (Slotkin’s campaign did not respond to requests for comment seeking clarification as to whom she was speaking about.) She told the room that her constituents “want more pragmatic voices sticking up for us. And we don’t see enough of that [in Congress].”

The moderate group’s goal is to show “that leaders from service backgrounds have a lot to offer our politics, and can be part of the solution of getting Congress and our political system working better,” according to David Heifetz, the chief communications officer at New Politics, a bipartisan organization that recruits candidates from the military and intelligence communities, as well as alumni of national-service programs like AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps. The leaders say they plan to spend the next year and a half hosting fundraisers and policy briefings around the country, as well as highlighting other women service members who are active in state and local politics. “When I was successful in winning this seat, it was important to me to make this permanent,” Houlahan told me, referring to the steadily increasing number of women and women veterans in Congress. Last year, each of the five women touted her military experience as something that made her uniquely qualified to work in Congress, pledging to put “the mission above partisanship.”

The Moderate House Women Who Want Voters to Know They Exist Too

This was written in May 2019, but I suspect these 5 plus a few others could be considered moderate. I have not checked their voting records though, or heard/read what they've been saying. I am hopeful that the GOP takes back the House this November, but also hoping it's not at the expense of these women.

Just curious. Gotta be ONE out there. Maybe two or three or more, that are not part of this crazy crap going on. Isn't there? They are Dems...but sane, fair, reasonable and frown on the antics of the Dems that tolerate or encourage MSM to report fake news, demonstrators that demonstrate hate, Dems that want to stop free speech, Dems that want to see our people without arms, Dems that want to change or have ignored the constitution? Dems that will do ANYTHING to "win" including cheating, false votes, etc.

Any? Name them.

But why would they join democrats?

Any? Name them.

Well we already have a President who will do anything to win- including cheating, and denying votes to Americans- so yes- lets try to avoid more of those kind of candidates.

I think every DNC candidate is less crazy than your Dear Leader.

That being said- I am inclined more towards:
Joe Biden
Amy Klobucher
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg

Any? Name them.

Well we already have a President who will do anything to win- including cheating, and denying votes to Americans- so yes- lets try to avoid more of those kind of candidates.

Joe Biden
Amy Klobucher
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg

lol. And as usual, no comment until AFTER you had to do a little bashing. This is why dems have no ground to stand on. And how is he denying votes to Americans, since you tossed that out there. Proof of that...along with proof he cheated to be POTUS.

Last edited:

Any? Name them.

Joe Biden
Amy Klobucher
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg

lol. And as usual, no comment until AFTER you had to do a little bashing. This is why dems have no ground to stand on. And how is he denying votes to Americans, since you tossed that out there. Proof of that...along with proof he cheated to be POTUS.

Look I didn't ask you to prove that every Democrat presidential candidate is crazy. And I find it funny, in this thread bashing Democrats you whine about me bashing your Dear Leader.

Considering how just about all your Dear Leader does is bash everyone he believes opposes him- that is particularly rich.
Considering how your Dear Leader consistently ignores the Constitution and your Dear Leader even reached out to foreign countries for help in the election- because he is willing to do anything to win- including cheating and denying Americans votes.

Any? Name them.

Joe Biden
Amy Klobucher
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg

Look I didn't ask you to prove that every Democrat presidential candidate is crazy. And I find it funny, in this thread bashing Democrats you whine about me bashing your Dear Leader.

Considering how just about all your Dear Leader does is bash everyone he believes opposes him- that is particularly rich.
Considering how your Dear Leader consistently ignores the Constitution and your Dear Leader even reached out to foreign countries for help in the election- because he is willing to do anything to win- including cheating and denying Americans votes.
Dear dear dear! Upset much?

Any? Name them.
They're are quite a few, but none dare speak out of turn, the liberals in the party and the media will run roughshod over them...look what it took for Bloomberg to get in the race, he had to reject one of his most successful acts as mayor, "stop and frisk", he was well liked by most folks in NYC on both sides of the aisle and they had him apologizing for everything.

Any? Name them.
I suspect that Tulsi Gabbard is a closet non-crazy person. However, pragmatically, there is no way in hell she can get elected in Hawaii without a (D) next to her name.

Any? Name them.

Joe Biden
Amy Klobucher
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg

Dear dear dear! Upset much?

I am not upset enough to start a whole thread about how upset I am.

That would be you my dear.

But you are doing a great job of promoting your Dear Leader's propaganda.

Any? Name them.
They're are quite a few, but none dare speak out of turn, the liberals in the party and the media will run roughshod over them...

Funny post- considering that no Republican now dares disagree with your Dear Leader because they fear that Trump and the right wing media will retaliate by supporting some other Republican and they will lose their job.

Forum List

Back