Are there really 46 million Americans that NEED FOOD STAMPS???

WOW thanks for the heads up.

I'll give your words of wisdom all the consideration they are due.

That being None.

Are you denying that you don't care about anyone but yourself?

Sure am.

I care about others. I see no reason for me to support em though.

Let em do what I did. Work two and three jobs and make responsible decisions.

Thats why I own my own home. My cars are payed for and I owe absolutely no one a single dime.

Responsibility. Thats what its all about.

You don't pay annual taxes on the stuff you won?

That $8 to $12 could have bought her food. But of course she couldn't buy that with her money. Just beer. Same with the guy in front of me. His wad of cash could have choked a horse but he never spent one penny on food. He let the taxpayers feed his face. His money fed his liver.

Yup. American greed is alive and well in America. Why use your own money when he can use someone elses for his groceries?

You should start taking people cards and then go in front of the local Fire Station to see if they are going to fires in peoples homes who've paid the "proper" amount in taxes....

...Sorta like Freedom without the Free part

I started this thread because I wanted to illustrate how WRONG most of EVERYONE has been regarding the ACA/Obamacare debacle!
Change the object from "food stamps" to the "uninsured"!

1) Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 -- over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually. They don't want nor need health insurance as they pay less then $1,000 out of pocket per year!
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Subtract from 46 million the 18 million and you get 28 million!

2) 14 million that say they are uninsured DON"T KNOW they are covered by Medicaid!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Subtract from 28 million the 14 million covered by Medicaid leaves 14 million

3) 10 million counted in his "46 million" WERE NOT citizens!!!
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
Subtract from 14 million the 10 million NOT citizens leaves 4 million!

So that leaves 4 million that REALLY NEED and WANT health insurance.

And this fallacy of Obama's "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

Didn't account for the above FACTS!!!

I see you're still using the outdated 2004 Blue Cross Blue Shield report, so your numbers don't even apply to the 2012 Census Bureau Report which you are intentionally distorting,,AGAIN!!
I've called you on this bullshit over a half dozen times but being the fucking liar that you are, you just keep on lying your ass off.
Neg for repeating the same lie over and over again, despite the fact you have been called on it over and over again.

Last edited:
WOW thanks for the heads up.

I'll give your words of wisdom all the consideration they are due.

That being None.

Sure am.

Thats why I own my own home. My cars are payed for and I owe absolutely no one a single dime.

So you care in theory :lol: Which is not caring at all

I was in a convient store the woman in front of me bought 3 20 oz mountain dews, and several small bags of chips with her ebt card. Then whipped out cash to buy a twelve pack of carona. Seems like if she was truely needy she would buy a 2 liter and a big bag of chips, but i guess she is not that needy.

Whoa hold up....She had MONEY??! Enough money to buy a twelve pack?!?? Call American Greed she's living the high life:lol:

Of course she had money. So did the guy who bought beer in the line in front of me. He had scads of cash. Just not for his groceries. Those the taxpayers of America payed for with their hard earned money.

American greed is alive and well in America.

That is what is called the fleecing of America. We all see these things. I saw one the other day who paid for her cigarettes with cash. She pulled out more than I had on me my entire vacation. She also had tats, no doubt paid for with cash. These people have such poor judgment and no ambition.

Sure am.

And you've made enough money to pay your medical bills in cash, right...no matter what injury or illness may hit you?

Oh you haven't? You need to rely on others to help defray your medical costs through your insurance plan. How Independent of you....hypocrite.

Let's stop pretending that you're some amazing specimen who made it all on your own in the world. You've had and continue to have plenty of support from everyone around you, despite what your stubborn ignorance tells you.

You're not special, stop acting like you are. For you to try and deny others the ability to access basic life needs that you've enjoyed for your entire life is the definition of greed. It's who you are. Don't deny it, embrace it.

LMAO Special? Me? Nope. Just responsible. Something you just don't seem to have any grasp of.

Your one of those idiots who thinks everyone should be overjoyed to take care of the less fortunate. In fact you seem to think its their duty.

You want to assume that burden. You also give the impression that anyone who doesn't share your ideas is a selfish person who thinks of no one but themselves.

Thats the difference between me and you. I'm a firm believer in standing on your own two feet and taking care of yourself. I feel no need to assume the burden for others and I never will.

If you see me as selfish then so be it. I really could give shit one what you think RD.

Your opinion of me means less than nothing. Your just some dude on a message board and you don't impact my life at all. In fact. I think more of my dogs than I do most people. People lie, steal cheat and they'd kill you for 50 cents. They are charmers.

So carry on with your duty. Sounds like its all you've got. LOL

Last edited:
Whoa hold up....She had MONEY??! Enough money to buy a twelve pack?!?? Call American Greed she's living the high life:lol:

Of course she had money. So did the guy who bought beer in the line in front of me. He had scads of cash. Just not for his groceries. Those the taxpayers of America payed for with their hard earned money.

American greed is alive and well in America.

That is what is called the fleecing of America. We all see these things. I saw one the other day who paid for her cigarettes with cash. She pulled out more than I had on me my entire vacation. She also had tats, no doubt paid for with cash. These people have such poor judgment and no ambition.

Don't blow up a kiddie pool and call it a vacation

Sure am.

And you've made enough money to pay your medical bills in cash, right...no matter what injury or illness may hit you?

Oh you haven't? You need to rely on others to help defray your medical costs through your insurance plan. How Independent of you....hypocrite.

Let's stop pretending that you're some amazing specimen who made it all on your own in the world. You've had and continue to have plenty of support from everyone around you, despite what your stubborn ignorance tells you.

You're not special, stop acting like you are. For you to try and deny others the ability to access basic life needs that you've enjoyed for your entire life is the definition of greed. It's who you are. Don't deny it, embrace it.

LMAO Special? Me? Nope. Just responsible. Something you just don't seem to have any grasp of.

Your one of those idiots who thinks everyone should be overjoyed to take care of the less fortunate. In fact you seem to think its their duty.

You want to assume that burden. You also give the impression that anyone who doesn't share your ideas is a selfish person who thinks of no one but themselves.

Thats the difference between me and you. I'm a firm believer in standing on your own to feet and taking care of yourself. I feel no need to assume the burden for others and I never will.

If you see me as selfish then so be it. I really could give shit one what you think RD.

Your opinion of me means less than nothing. Your just some dude on a message board and you don't impact my life at all.

I'll take "Things Selfish People say to Justify their Hypocrisy" for $100 Alex.

Who knew repubs were such pocket watchers. They sit around being jealous of the poor and telling everyone to leave the rich alone

Thats the difference between me and you. I'm a firm believer in standing on your own to feet and taking care of yourself. I feel no need to assume the burden for others and I never will.

Your opinion of me means less than nothing. Your just some dude on a message board and you don't impact my life at all.

I'll take "Things the duty bound idiot says to justify his opinion of others" for $100 Alex.

Last edited:

I'll take "Things the duty bound idiot says to justify his opinion of others" for $100 Alex.

I'll just add this to the list of things you feel the need to mooch off of. But I'm sure you think that you came up with that post all by yourself and were so smart doing it.

I'll just add this to the list of things you feel the need to mooch off of. But I'm sure you think that you came up with that post all by yourself and were so smart doing it.[/QUOTE

Whats the matter. Didn't like the duty bound idiot part??

If the shoe fits ya gotta wear the sucker. LOL

Oh and I think I'll survive your condemnation no problem.

After all I'm one selfish person and selfish people really don't care about anyone else. According to RD the paragon that is.

Gotta love those paragons.

Just the facts, Ma'am.

Some conservative critics of federal social programs, including leading presidential candidates, are sounding an alarm that the United States is rapidly becoming an “entitlement society” in which social programs are undermining the work ethic and creating a large class of Americans who prefer to depend on government benefits rather than work. A new CBPP analysis of budget and Census data, however, shows that more than 90 percent of the benefit dollars that entitlement and other mandatory programs[1] spend go to assist people who are elderly, seriously disabled, or members of working households — not to able-bodied, working-age Americans who choose not to work. (See Figure 1.) This figure has changed little in the past few years.

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Last edited:
Just the facts, Ma'am.

Some conservative critics of federal social programs, including leading presidential candidates, are sounding an alarm that the United States is rapidly becoming an “entitlement society” in which social programs are undermining the work ethic and creating a large class of Americans who prefer to depend on government benefits rather than work. A new CBPP analysis of budget and Census data, however, shows that more than 90 percent of the benefit dollars that entitlement and other mandatory programs[1] spend go to assist people who are elderly, seriously disabled, or members of working households — not to able-bodied, working-age Americans who choose not to work. (See Figure 1.) This figure has changed little in the past few years.

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Why did you post facts? You know dam well repubs don't like 'em. There you go starting trouble again

Just the facts, Ma'am.

Why did you post facts? You know dam well repubs don't like 'em. There you go starting trouble again

That's me, always showing my ass.

Just the facts, Ma'am.

Yes but they saw someone buying beer once at the story with food stamps. That obviously nullifies any so called "facts" you wish to present.

I started this thread because I wanted to illustrate how WRONG most of EVERYONE has been regarding the ACA/Obamacare debacle!
Change the object from "food stamps" to the "uninsured"!

1) Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 -- over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually. They don't want nor need health insurance as they pay less then $1,000 out of pocket per year!
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Subtract from 46 million the 18 million and you get 28 million!

2) 14 million that say they are uninsured DON"T KNOW they are covered by Medicaid!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Subtract from 28 million the 14 million covered by Medicaid leaves 14 million

3) 10 million counted in his "46 million" WERE NOT citizens!!!
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
Subtract from 14 million the 10 million NOT citizens leaves 4 million!

So that leaves 4 million that REALLY NEED and WANT health insurance.

And this fallacy of Obama's "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

Didn't account for the above FACTS!!!

I see you're still using the outdated 2004 Blue Cross Blue Shield report, so your numbers don't even apply to the 2012 Census Bureau Report which you are intentionally distorting,,AGAIN!!
I've called you on this bullshit over a half dozen times but being the fucking liar that you are, you just keep on lying your ass off.
Neg for repeating the same lie over and over again, despite the fact you have been called on it over and over again.

OUTDATED????

In a recent paper published by Health Affairs, Dubay, Holahan and Cook estimated that approximately 80 percent of the uninsured are currently eligible for public health insurance coverage or live in families with income below 300% of the federal poverty level Of the
uninsured, 25 percent are eligible for Medicaid or the State Children’s Health Insurance Program.
http://kaiserfamilyfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/7613.pdf
FRIDAY, April 25 (HealthDay News) -- One in four Americans -- about 12 million people -- who don't have health coverage are eligible for Medicaid and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) but aren't enrolled, a new report shows.
1 in 4 Uninsured Are Eligible for Aid But Aren't Enrolled - Washington Post

HEY DUMMY!!! what is 25% of 46 million??? 12 million that TOLD Census there were uninsured.. YET they are eligible!
That means of the 46 million that leaves 34 million that are supposedly Uninsured!

Now Dummy subtract 10 million are not CITIZENS PER THE CENSUS !!!
That leave 24 million!

Twenty percent of the uninsured have family incomes of greater than $75,000 per year, according to the Census Bureau. But this does not necessarily mean they have access to insurance. Even higher-income jobs don’t always offer employer-sponsored insurance, and not everyone who wants private insurance is able to get it.
The ?Real? Uninsured

What is 20% of 46 million???
In short, it’s true that many of the 45.7 million "uninsured" could find coverage through existing government programs or pay for their own coverage if they chose. Some, perhaps 6 million, are illegal immigrants who would not receive coverage under any proposal now being considered

The uninsured still receive much less medical care and consume fewer medical resources than the insured. KFF found that those who were insured year-round incurred much greater health expenses than the full-year or part-year uninsured – $4,463 per person, versus $1,686 for the full-year uninsured and $2,983 for the part-year uninsured, $2,601 of which was incurred while they had insurance
The ?Real? Uninsured

So AGAIN DUMMY YOU'VE NEVER..PROVEN this dumb ass comment:
"I've called you on this bullshit over a half dozen times but being the fucking liar that you are, you just keep on lying your ass off.
Neg for repeating the same lie over and over again, despite the fact you have been called on it over and over again."

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF my figures are wrong??
46 million less 18 million that are under 34 make over $50,000 , less 14 million covered by Medicaid but don't know it and 10 million not citizens leave 4 million people truly that want and need insurance...
PROVE these numbers are wrong!!!

Just the facts, Ma'am.

Yes but they saw someone buying beer once at the story with food stamps. That obviously nullifies any so called "facts" you wish to present.

...Don't forget one of the Rw'ers saw someone with a new gadget called a "pager" too

Forum List

Back