Are These Reasonable Regulations of Guns? or Harassment of Gun Owners?

:lol:

Fucking liar.

How else can we well regulate our militias?
Well Regulated
In working order as to be expected.
The Government is not well regulated.

How can our well regulated militias be in good working order if we don’t know who is in the militia and what guns they have?

Constitution says we should train gun owners and know what kind of weapons they have. It is necessary to the security of a free state
Are you completely incapable of telling the truth?

I think it's time to clean up the gene pool. Have a nice day.
Chickenshit.

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.

Can't tell from the summaries.. There's not enough details... On universal background checks, I think too many situations will crop up that infringe on the current owner.. For instance, when settling my dad's estate, I had an "arsenal" of high quality single shot bolt action target rifles to dispose of.. My Dad was director of Civitan Club Jr Rifle League.. And there were about 30 of them. And about 4000 rounds of "GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED 22 cal ammunition..

I was coming from Cali to Fla then and I couldn't figure what to do with them.. Remembered a HS friend's father owned a local gun store.. So I loaded up the car (snicker snicker), obeyed ALL the traffic rules (LOL) and drove slowly and carefully to the store where my HS friend was STILL there running the biz.. I had tried to donate them to Boy Scouts who still had a rifle range in the area, but ran out of time.. Transfers of THAT type would trigger MASSIVE govt inquisitions.. Even tho the rifles were no where near the "dangerous" designations.

Also raising the age of a "child" to 18 in the case of "unsecured" weapons is problematic... Because even COPS get weapons stolen from their vehicles.. And I wouldn't want to go to jail for fucking CLASS 6 FELONY if some gang bangers broke into my car or robbed my childless house and ended up with some of my good stuff...

The second amendment supports registering guns

:lol:

Fucking liar.

How else can we well regulate our militias?
Well Regulated
In working order as to be expected.
The Government is not well regulated.

How can our well regulated militias be in good working order if we don’t know who is in the militia and what guns they have?

Constitution says we should train gun owners and know what kind of weapons they have. It is necessary to the security of a free state

After the formation of the Nation, the States created Armories and scattered them throughout their state. Many citizens didn't own guns anymore. The threat was removed that they once needed them was gone. Almost any town or city had an Armory where the Organized Militia could gather and arm up when called on to do so. And it happened more times than one would think for a lot of reasons. But, mostly, the Organized Militia was called on for Local and State Emergencies like Floods, fires, etc.. Along with those working the humanitarian duties, some were armed to protect the other militias, keep order, etc.. Or they might be armed up to do strike breaking (not our finest hour). And yes, the Militia would fire on the population and often times did by order of the Governor (see the strike breaking in Leadville, Colorado 1897). I see where many call the early guards National Guards but the National Guards weren't invented until 1898 and finalized in 1916/17. Today, there is some legal problems with calling a unit a Guard Unit unless it's a National Guard Unit. But some states have State Militias like Texas and others (like California) have SDF or State Defense Forces. Most states don't have Organized Militias though but a Governor can form one on a whim.

Like the needing of the Armories, times change. We no longer need the armories so much. But they do exist. For instance, in Texas, the State Militia is made up of almost every Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, Emergency Person and a lot of others. Not all keep weapons so Texas has Armories that they can issue firearms from when needed. So the Armory isn't dead, it's just not needed in MOST states due to the lack of them having a Regulated Militia. But if one is formed, they will also need to form an Armory.

Armories are from MY childhood before they were turned into Gyms, Carpet Sales Stores and eventually torn down.
Dumbass most citizens owned guns how in the hell did they eat?
There were no Coscos or supermarkets

Maybe you guys could practice by, say, taking guns away from criminals.

Hop to it.
Works for me

I support background checks...

Sensible gun control
Background checks only work if the vendor submits the paperwork.

Do you think people who illegally sell guns do that?

Are you that fucking stupid?

Hint: Yes. Yes, you are.

That is why we need traceability of guns from cradle to grave

That way, when Dave man sells his gun to a criminal, we know where it came from
when a car is sold to a habitual drunk and they drive the car drunk and kill someone you'll never call for a ban on cars or want to trace it back to the original owner why?
Because no one ever resisted leftist tyranny with a car.

And that's what this is all about: Making it impossible to resist leftist tyranny.

If the government tells you you don't need a gun -- you need a gun.
Here's something to think about imagine lawmakers going up against gun owners most viciously the way they're doing right now. Then just think about how worse it will be with no guns in the hands of the civilian population

Daryl. Im gonna call major bullshit on that unless you can provide a substantial link. Never seen it, never heard of it.

I'm also betting all patriots said Fuh this, an still kept their weapons.

I'm 65, never heard of an armory where Civies kept their weapons. Why would they? Trust the govt? Yeah OK
The Armories was the location where heavy weapons were kept. and stored ammo

And they had the support of the Governors. The Governors supported them in supplies and logistics. And even after the formation of the United States, the Governors had the Military in the form of Regulated Militias. And I can reasonably take for granted we all know the original concept of what was a member of the Regulated Militia.

What do you have against men running around in the woods with guns? As long as they don't threaten you what's the problem? Not sure what a 'Pickle Suit' is but, it's hard to see how threatening THAT would be. :dunno:

If doesn't bother me one bit if that's the way you want to spend your weekend. Hey, some people croche, others play with trains, some run around the woods in green pickle suits playing with guns. If it's harmless, it's a hobby. Who am I to say you can't do it. But to start believing that you are some sort of Militia and taking it out of the woods into the population is where I draw the line.
What we have here folks is your common everyday variety beta male
Habitat basement dweller sickly looking never had pussy penetration.

It's funny, the leftists who insist we should just all roll over and accept their totalitarianism.

As if they wouldn't be put up against the wall by the government they worship as soon as their utility ceased.

You just won an award for putting gun freedom back to the stone age when Ugg decided that only HE should have the club. Here is your award.

My right to self-defense predates any form of government. My right to self-defense exists where I step and as far as I can see. it doesn't stop at my property it exceeds past county State and Country lines. If I am there my right is there with me.

Sorry gotta ask...Hey Daryl, WTF is a Pickle Suit anyway? What does it have to do with the woods or guns? Is it some kind of strange fetish or something? WTF???

Fucking liar.

After the formation of the Nation, the States created Armories and scattered them throughout their state. Many citizens didn't own guns anymore. The threat was removed that they once needed them was gone. Almost any town or city had an Armory where the Organized Militia could gather and arm up when called on to do so. And it happened more times than one would think for a lot of reasons. But, mostly, the Organized Militia was called on for Local and State Emergencies like Floods, fires, etc.. Along with those working the humanitarian duties, some were armed to protect the other militias, keep order, etc.. Or they might be armed up to do strike breaking (not our finest hour). And yes, the Militia would fire on the population and often times did by order of the Governor (see the strike breaking in Leadville, Colorado 1897). I see where many call the early guards National Guards but the National Guards weren't invented until 1898 and finalized in 1916/17. Today, there is some legal problems with calling a unit a Guard Unit unless it's a National Guard Unit. But some states have State Militias like Texas and others (like California) have SDF or State Defense Forces. Most states don't have Organized Militias though but a Governor can form one on a whim.

Like the needing of the Armories, times change. We no longer need the armories so much. But they do exist. For instance, in Texas, the State Militia is made up of almost every Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, Emergency Person and a lot of others. Not all keep weapons so Texas has Armories that they can issue firearms from when needed. So the Armory isn't dead, it's just not needed in MOST states due to the lack of them having a Regulated Militia. But if one is formed, they will also need to form an Armory.

Armories are from MY childhood before they were turned into Gyms, Carpet Sales Stores and eventually torn down.

Daryl. Im gonna call major bullshit on that unless you can provide a substantial link. Never seen it, never heard of it.

I'm also betting all patriots said Fuh this, an still kept their weapons.

I'm 65, never heard of an armory where Civies kept their weapons. Why would they? Trust the govt? Yeah OK[/QUOTE]

He doesn't know what he is talking about.....he makes things up in his head and thinks they are real....

These are the new anti-gun laws that the Virginia Dimocrats are set to pass ASAP.

Here's the List of Bills Anti-Gunners Plan to Enact in Virginia - GunsAmerica Digest

The list from local news affiliate WSET:

• Legislation requiring background checks on all firearms sales and transactions. The bill mandates that any person selling, renting, trading, or transferring a firearm must first obtain the results of a background check before completing the transaction.
  • Legislation banning dangerous weapons. This will include bans on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, bump stocks and silencers.
  • Legislation to reinstate Virginia’s successful law allowing only one handgun purchase within a 30-day period.
  • Legislation requiring that lost and stolen firearms be reported to law enforcement within 24 hours.
  • Legislation creating an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing law enforcement and the courts to temporarily separate a person from firearms if the person exhibits dangerous behavior that presents an immediate threat to self or others.
  • Legislation prohibiting all individuals subject to final protective orders from possessing firearms. The bill expands Virginia law which currently prohibits individuals subject to final protective orders of family abuse from possessing firearms.
  • Legislation enhancing the punishment for allowing access to loaded, unsecured firearm by a child from a Class 3 Misdemeanor to a Class 6 felony. The bill also raises the age of the child from 14 to 18.
  • Legislation enabling localities to enact any firearms ordinances that are stricter than state law. This includes regulating firearms in municipal buildings, libraries and at permitted events.

Can't tell from the summaries.. There's not enough details... On universal background checks, I think too many situations will crop up that infringe on the current owner.. For instance, when settling my dad's estate, I had an "arsenal" of high quality single shot bolt action target rifles to dispose of.. My Dad was director of Civitan Club Jr Rifle League.. And there were about 30 of them. And about 4000 rounds of "GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED 22 cal ammunition..

I was coming from Cali to Fla then and I couldn't figure what to do with them.. Remembered a HS friend's father owned a local gun store.. So I loaded up the car (snicker snicker), obeyed ALL the traffic rules (LOL) and drove slowly and carefully to the store where my HS friend was STILL there running the biz.. I had tried to donate them to Boy Scouts who still had a rifle range in the area, but ran out of time.. Transfers of THAT type would trigger MASSIVE govt inquisitions.. Even tho the rifles were no where near the "dangerous" designations.

Also raising the age of a "child" to 18 in the case of "unsecured" weapons is problematic... Because even COPS get weapons stolen from their vehicles.. And I wouldn't want to go to jail for fucking CLASS 6 FELONY if some gang bangers broke into my car or robbed my childless house and ended up with some of my good stuff...

With what the anti-gunners want with Universal Background checks you would have to run a check for each gun you transfered to another individual.....and the cost that that would require.....can you imagine having to conduct 30 background checks, because each transfer requires a separate check........?

The primary reason they want universal background checks is to get gun registration.......that is the goal. The side benefit is to nail gun collectors after they die.....causing extreme hardship on the families who then would have to do something with all the guns....with the goal to make the easiest route giving the guns to a buy back program or destroying them........

When we are invaded by Mexico, we need our gun owners to protect us from the Mexican hordes

How can they form well regulated militias if nobody knows who they are and what weapons they have?
Register all gun owners and their weapons.....our security as a free state depends on it

We have a Military dufus. And frankly, the 2nd amendment protects me from gun grabbers like you.

And the Law protects me from gunnutters like you.
It does not matter what guns a person owns so you don't need protection from a person who has not done anything but own guns

The law already protects you from what others can do to cause you harm.

The cops however do not have to protect you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Here's something to think about imagine lawmakers going up a
gainst gun owners most viciously the way they're doing right now. Then just think about how worse it will be with no guns in the hands of the civilian population

Remember, almost half of lawmakers are elected. The other half can be controlled by those who are elected. The reality is that we MUST end the democrat party, no democrat must ever be elected. That means every decent American MUST VOTE, every time. We MUST expose election fraud by the democrats. This coming election in March, I will use my phone to videotape the vans full of illegal aliens that the democrat drive from poll to poll every single election. We ALL know that millions of illegals are paid to vote by the democrats every election, I see it here in California, every election. Time to start posting it online - Youtube won't allow it, but there are free sites out there, not censored by the government.

If America wants to return to the Constitution, we have to defeat the democrats completely. Since the revolutionary war, democrats are the gravest threat to liberty and self-governance that America has ever faced.

And they had the support of the Governors. The Governors supported them in supplies and logistics. And even after the formation of the United States, the Governors had the Military in the form of Regulated Militias. And I can reasonably take for granted we all know the original concept of what was a member of the Regulated Militia.

What do you have against men running around in the woods with guns? As long as they don't threaten you what's the problem? Not sure what a 'Pickle Suit' is but, it's hard to see how threatening THAT would be. :dunno:

If doesn't bother me one bit if that's the way you want to spend your weekend. Hey, some people croche, others play with trains, some run around the woods in green pickle suits playing with guns. If it's harmless, it's a hobby. Who am I to say you can't do it. But to start believing that you are some sort of Militia and taking it out of the woods into the population is where I draw the line.
What we have here folks is your common everyday variety beta male
Habitat basement dweller sickly looking never had pussy penetration.

Daryl brags that he was in the military for 20 years. It's not politically correct, but the truth is there are quite a few in the military, not the majority by any means, be still a substantial number, who are looking for an easy ride. They can basically cruise with very few expectations placed on them while they have basic needs like room and board paid for. This isn't service, it's welfare. Daryl and those like him are just feeding at the public trough, looking for a free ride.

Who is we? Were in the Constitution does it say anyone needs to be trained? Hint: Your analogy doesn't count.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to a free state...

You got something against freedom buddy?
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not infringed

So you can run around shooting your gun up public?
Telling me no to shoot is infringing on my right to bear arms

Who is we? Were in the Constitution does it say anyone needs to be trained? Hint: Your analogy doesn't count.

iu

Even for you, that is astoundingly stupid.

Your need to feel safe does not Trump a persons RIGHT

Fucking liar.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daryl, I googled much as available. No mention of "civies" keeping there guns there. It did mention four NG armories and yes they do keep weapons in armories

Forum List

Back