Are Trump and the "vast majority of Americans" TRULY Anti-immigrant?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've commented several times about the perfect example of the MSM bias is when doing a search on the term
"Trump anti-immigrant" I'd post this most recent done just moments ago.
Note the absence of a key adjective.
A very important adjective considering:
1) Because the United States is a settler society, the vast majority of Americans can trace their ancestry to immigrants from other nations.
Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

2) That Trump's wife is a "LEGAL" immigrant.

That glaring omission is the term "ILLEGAL".
The only reason the MSM has fostered this "Trump anti-immigrant" statement is because they are biased.
MSNBC is certainly not the "journalistic" when they run a headline:"When Trump's anti-immigrant fear..."

So explain to me and the "VAST Majority of Americans" and Trump with a legal immigrant wife can be
"anti-immigrant"?

What most of us with relatives who are immediate "Legal immigrants" as well as Trump find dishonest is that "Legal immigrants" in almost all cases are abiding by the requirements that are actually less rigid then those who are "illegal immigrants" have had to suffer. I.e. drug cartel coyotes $3,000 - $4,000 per person to illegally enter.
Human smuggling fees

So why is the MSM portraying the "VAST majority of Americans" and Trump as being "anti-immigrants" when the MSM should be DISCOURAGING the coyotes smuggling efforts by at least using the phrase "America's
ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants"? By working against "Trump's Anti-Illegal-immigrants" efforts at the minimum the
MSM is ENCOURAGING billions of dollars lining the drug cartels that have found human smuggling more profitable than drug smuggling! All because the MSM hates Trump and a "vast majority of Americans" more than the MSM truly cares for people that WANT to come to America LEGALLY!

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 7.59.25 AM.png

I've commented several times about the perfect example of the MSM bias is when doing a search on the term
1) Because the United States is a settler society, the vast majority of Americans can trace their ancestry to immigrants from other nations.

The only reason the MSM has fostered this "Trump anti-immigrant" statement is because they are biased.
MSNBC is certainly not the "journalistic" when they run a headline:"When Trump's anti-immigrant fear..."

So explain to me and the "VAST Majority of Americans" and Trump with a legal immigrant wife can be
"anti-immigrant"?

What most of us with relatives who are immediate "Legal immigrants" as well as Trump find dishonest is that "Legal immigrants" in almost all cases are abiding by the requirements that are actually less rigid then those who are "illegal immigrants" have had to suffer. I.e. drug cartel coyotes $3,000 - $4,000 per person to illegally enter.
Human smuggling fees

So why is the MSM portraying the "VAST majority of Americans" and Trump as being "anti-immigrants" when the MSM should be DISCOURAGING the coyotes smuggling efforts by at least using the phrase "America's
ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants"? By working against "Trump's Anti-Illegal-immigrants" efforts at the minimum the
MSM is ENCOURAGING billions of dollars lining the drug cartels that have found human smuggling more profitable than drug smuggling! All because the MSM hates Trump and a "vast majority of Americans" more than the MSM truly cares for people that WANT to come to America LEGALLY!

View attachment 196294

Not anti-immigrant.

Just pro-civilization, meaning that we don't want 3rd world 80 IQ hordes overrunning America.

This means white East Europeans are very welcome!

"anti-immigrant"?

Human smuggling fees

View attachment 196294

Not anti-immigrant.

Just pro-civilization, meaning that we don't want 3rd world 80 IQ hordes overrunning America.

This means white East Europeans are very welcome!

That maybe true but the premise of the Thread is that the MSM bias against Trump is really working against them because with this simple dropping of the adjective
"ILLEGAL" it validates Trump and Trump supporters contention that the MSM does NOT present the "professional journalism" they profess!
Consequently truly millions of Americans are continuing to distrust the MSM to the point that less then 8% of those polled by Pew believe the MSM!

The outlook is bad for media credibility. Poll after poll finds public confidence in the press is at historic lows. The AP cites a Pew Research Center report that two-thirds of Americans believe “fabricated news” is causing a “great deal of confusion” about basic facts, and a poll conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago found the percentage of Americans expressing a “great deal of confidence” in the press
has fallen from 28 percent in 1976 to just 8 percent in 2016.

The Media Still Can't Figure Out Why They're Losing Credibility

So if a non-journalist like me can do a simple search of Google to validate the contention of MSM bias, this means that truly the MSM is biased and is ignoring their
"professional journalist" status.

not anti-immigrant but PRO sensical
How does it make sense for the MSM to declare Trump and a Vast Majority of Americans as "anti-immigrant" other than it proves my thesis that the MSM hates Trump and Trump followers more than than the care to follow their professional journalism standards.

The left constantly try to sugar coat crap, illegal alien law breaker becomes "immigrant" or "undocumented". Abortion ripping babies limbs off becomes "pro choice.

The answer to the OP is that Trump and a significant minority of America are anti-immigrant.

How does it make sense for the MSM to declare Trump and a Vast Majority of Americans as "anti-immigrant" other than it proves my thesis that the MSM hates Trump and Trump followers more than than the care to follow their professional journalism standards.
....the MSM/blacks/libs/etc have made it written in stone that whites/Republicans are evil--they make it out that whites/cons/Republicans hate/are racist/etc and that blacks/libs are perfect angels that can do no wrong......this is all bullshit as I've proven--linked--documented many times on USMB

The left constantly try to sugar coat crap, illegal alien law breaker becomes "immigrant" or "undocumented". Abortion ripping babies limbs off becomes "pro choice.

Agree 100% with that. MSM "journalism" standards allow them to use euphemisms to as you said "sugar coat".
It reminds me of a gift I received as I was very prone in my job to speak "euphemistically" that was titled if I remember correctly..Euphemism:."My Grandfather died attending a public event when the floor gave out beneath him"... Meaning: He was hung in a public hanging.

I'm saying being anti--illegal/anti-immigrant flooding is sensical

The answer to the OP is that Trump and a significant minority of America are anti-immigrant.

So you are saying that I along with a "VAST Majority of Americans" as well as Trump "HATE" our relatives, in this case Trump hates his wife?

You don't seem to grasp the premise do you JakeStarkey. The "VAST MAJORITY of Americans" come from "Legal immigrants" or ARE "Legal immigrants" and we do NOT hate
"immigrants" nor "ANTI-Immigrants". You have as the shrinking number of uninformed people show believe EVERYTHING the MSM puts out! I predict at some time you as an
American will come to the conclusion the MSM hates America more as evidenced as their desire to continue bias their output.

....the MSM/blacks/libs/etc have made it written in stone that whites/Republicans are evil--they make it out that whites/cons/Republicans hate/are racist/etc and that blacks/libs are perfect angels that can do no wrong......this is all bullshit as I've proven--linked--documented many times on USMB
It’s how they keep the black vote

It’s how they keep the black vote
In fact, the leftists black elite tear down successful conservative blacks. They are a strange group. I feel sorry for them. Must be tough to live with all that hate.

I've listed many times on USMB the many, sensical reasons to cut back legal immigration

Too bad that those who don't like immigrants, illegal or legal, are in the minority: as they should be, considering our history.

Forum List

Back