Are Trump and the "vast majority of Americans" TRULY Anti-immigrant?

I've commented several times about the perfect example of the MSM bias is when doing a search on the term
"Trump anti-immigrant" I'd post this most recent done just moments ago.
Note the absence of a key adjective.
A very important adjective considering:
1) Because the United States is a settler society, the vast majority of Americans can trace their ancestry to immigrants from other nations.
Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

2) That Trump's wife is a "LEGAL" immigrant.

That glaring omission is the term "ILLEGAL".
The only reason the MSM has fostered this "Trump anti-immigrant" statement is because they are biased.
MSNBC is certainly not the "journalistic" when they run a headline:"When Trump's anti-immigrant fear..."

So explain to me and the "VAST Majority of Americans" and Trump with a legal immigrant wife can be
"anti-immigrant"?

What most of us with relatives who are immediate "Legal immigrants" as well as Trump find dishonest is that "Legal immigrants" in almost all cases are abiding by the requirements that are actually less rigid then those who are "illegal immigrants" have had to suffer. I.e. drug cartel coyotes $3,000 - $4,000 per person to illegally enter.
Human smuggling fees

So why is the MSM portraying the "VAST majority of Americans" and Trump as being "anti-immigrants" when the MSM should be DISCOURAGING the coyotes smuggling efforts by at least using the phrase "America's
ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants"? By working against "Trump's Anti-Illegal-immigrants" efforts at the minimum the
MSM is ENCOURAGING billions of dollars lining the drug cartels that have found human smuggling more profitable than drug smuggling! All because the MSM hates Trump and a "vast majority of Americans" more than the MSM truly cares for people that WANT to come to America LEGALLY!

View attachment 196294

Let me help you out. One should not use the term "illegal immigrant" as some kind of blanket condemnation of all unauthorized immigrants. Almost half of all those undocumented immigrants got here just like Melania, and now that I think of it, Arnold Schwarzenegger, did, on a tourist visa. And overstaying a tourist visa is not a crime. It is a civil violation. I mean we don't call speeders "illegal drivers, why would we call those that overstay their tourist visa an illegal alien?

But, if one breaks a federal law, like say--working for money while on a tourist Visa, like both Melania and Arnold did, then they might could be called illegal alien. You can't make the claim that Melania is a "legal immigrant" when she, unlike almost half of all those people that you do call illegal immigrants, never broke a federal law. You have to call Melania, and Arnold, illegal aliens. They came here on a tourist visa, but instead of overstaying that visa, they actually violated federal law.

And overstaying a tourist visa is not a crime. It is a civil violation.

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Well, I suppose trying to explain the difference between a criminal offense and a civil offense to someone with a sixth grade education and their head stuck up their ass would be futile.

I'm in my late 60s, with FAR more than a sixth grade education.

feel free to continue sticking your foot in your mouth

Well you sure as hell could have fooled me. Do you know the difference between breaking a law and violating a civil statue? Is going 65 in a 55 breaking the law?

I've commented several times about the perfect example of the MSM bias is when doing a search on the term
1) Because the United States is a settler society, the vast majority of Americans can trace their ancestry to immigrants from other nations.

The only reason the MSM has fostered this "Trump anti-immigrant" statement is because they are biased.
MSNBC is certainly not the "journalistic" when they run a headline:"When Trump's anti-immigrant fear..."

So explain to me and the "VAST Majority of Americans" and Trump with a legal immigrant wife can be
"anti-immigrant"?

What most of us with relatives who are immediate "Legal immigrants" as well as Trump find dishonest is that "Legal immigrants" in almost all cases are abiding by the requirements that are actually less rigid then those who are "illegal immigrants" have had to suffer. I.e. drug cartel coyotes $3,000 - $4,000 per person to illegally enter.
Human smuggling fees

So why is the MSM portraying the "VAST majority of Americans" and Trump as being "anti-immigrants" when the MSM should be DISCOURAGING the coyotes smuggling efforts by at least using the phrase "America's
ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants"? By working against "Trump's Anti-Illegal-immigrants" efforts at the minimum the
MSM is ENCOURAGING billions of dollars lining the drug cartels that have found human smuggling more profitable than drug smuggling! All because the MSM hates Trump and a "vast majority of Americans" more than the MSM truly cares for people that WANT to come to America LEGALLY!

View attachment 196294

Let me help you out. One should not use the term "illegal immigrant" as some kind of blanket condemnation of all unauthorized immigrants. Almost half of all those undocumented immigrants got here just like Melania, and now that I think of it, Arnold Schwarzenegger, did, on a tourist visa. And overstaying a tourist visa is not a crime. It is a civil violation. I mean we don't call speeders "illegal drivers, why would we call those that overstay their tourist visa an illegal alien?

But, if one breaks a federal law, like say--working for money while on a tourist Visa, like both Melania and Arnold did, then they might could be called illegal alien. You can't make the claim that Melania is a "legal immigrant" when she, unlike almost half of all those people that you do call illegal immigrants, never broke a federal law. You have to call Melania, and Arnold, illegal aliens. They came here on a tourist visa, but instead of overstaying that visa, they actually violated federal law.

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Well, I suppose trying to explain the difference between a criminal offense and a civil offense to someone with a sixth grade education and their head stuck up their ass would be futile.

Well you sure as hell could have fooled me. Do you know the difference between breaking a law and violating a civil statue? Is going 65 in a 55 breaking the law?

Is going 65 in a 55 breaking the law?

yes, even if you DON'T get caught.

"anti-immigrant"?

Human smuggling fees

View attachment 196294

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Well then, did you never learn the difference between breaking a law and violating a civil statue? If you drive 65 in a 55 mph zone, are you breaking the law? Are speeders criminals? In all those years you have been around, have you had a ticket, parking, speeding, littering. Have you ever paid a fine, been late on your taxes, or violated a local ordinance? Are you a criminal?

"anti-immigrant"?

Human smuggling fees

View attachment 196294

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Well then, did you never learn the difference between breaking a law and violating a civil statue? If you drive 65 in a 55 mph zone, are you breaking the law? Are speeders criminals? In all those years you have been around, have you had a ticket, parking, speeding, littering. Have you ever paid a fine, been late on your taxes, or violated a local ordinance? Are you a criminal?

yes

aren't you, for breaking the same laws?

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Wrong.

What Is The Difference Between a Civil Offense and a Crime?

But like I said, futile.

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Wrong.

But like I said, futile.

and yet, they show up on a rap sheet, just like any other crimes.

Talking to you is definitely futile.

thanks for a boring 10 minutes

We don't need any more used tire shops, taco stands ,or landscapers, or draining the welfare system, hospitals , prisons.
View attachment 196348

I’ll add...”We don’t need anymore silver tooth anchor babies, packed emergency rooms, uninsured drivers, pit bull breeders, shitty diapers on our beaches and roadways, corn carts, wetback flags flying, Dodger and Raider fans, jibber-jabber spoken aloud in public...

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

yes

aren't you, for breaking the same laws?

Wrong.

But like I said, futile.

and yet, they show up on a rap sheet, just like any other crimes.

Talking to you is definitely futile.

thanks for a boring 10 minutes

Well I will give you a couple hours to dig up the congressional debates on all the speed limits on the interstate. And damn, I wonder how the president even has time to sleep, let alone do anything else, when he has to sign all those "laws" about speed limits, coal and other mining regulations, food safety standards, OSHA work requirements and all those other civil statues. I mean in 2015 there was over 81,000 added to the federal register. Obama must have been amazing at signing his name. I mean he signed 10 bills per hour each and every single day and never slept.

The far left uses terms like anti-immigration to try and smear anyone that does not believe what they believe.

Being against illegal immigration is not the same as legal immigration, but you can not explain that to a far left drone!

The far left needs the illegals to keep coming in the system, that way they can keep education standards very low in order to accommodate them.

The far left uses terms like anti-immigration to try and smear anyone that does not believe what they believe.

Being against illegal immigration is not the same as legal immigration, but you can not explain that to a far left drone!

The far left needs the illegals to keep coming in the system, that way they can keep education standards very low in order to accommodate them.

Cognitive dissonance. Republicans are constantly bitching about the government's inability to do anything. But, when it comes to new citizens that are not born into this country, well they somehow believe that in that area the government is completely competent. Yep, the government can pick and choose it's citizens. The founders would be appalled.

No. Trump and most Americans are genuinely Pro-Immigrant. However, most do have a problem with rampant Illegal Immigration. It's out of control. Most know our Immigration System is broken.

Personally, i welcome all Immigrants. But they need to come to my country the legal organized way. They're invited, but they need to respect my country and its laws. And I as a US Citizen, have the right to make that demand. If they don't wanna abide by our laws, they aren't welcome here. It's time for change. We need to end Illegal Immigration once and for all.

Gotcha, actually break the law while here, regardless of how you got here, your ass has got to go. I will be right there helping you round them up as soon as Melania and Arnold get deported.

You can't deport them. They are US citizens.

No. Trump and most Americans are genuinely Pro-Immigrant. However, most do have a problem with rampant Illegal Immigration. It's out of control. Most know our Immigration System is broken.

Personally, i welcome all Immigrants. But they need to come to my country the legal organized way. They're invited, but they need to respect my country and its laws. And I as a US Citizen, have the right to make that demand. If they don't wanna abide by our laws, they aren't welcome here. It's time for change. We need to end Illegal Immigration once and for all.

So, you believe a government should be able to pick and choose their citizens.

Why not?

"anti-immigrant"?

Human smuggling fees

View attachment 196294

there ya have it folks

a crime is not a crime.

Yes, you are.

I know a couple of immigrants from Eastern European countries that are traditional enemies of Russia (!) that voted for Trump.

Gotcha, actually break the law while here, regardless of how you got here, your ass has got to go. I will be right there helping you round them up as soon as Melania and Arnold get deported.

You can't deport them. They are US citizens.

Oh, they could have very well been deported. It is the normal punishment for earning income while on a tourist visa. But the statue of limitations is ten years, so no dice. Which also indicates that anyone who entered the country illegal, and has been here ten years. can also not be deported unless some very restrictive conditions are met.

"anti-immigrant"?

Human smuggling fees

View attachment 196294

Not anti-immigrant.

Just pro-civilization, meaning that we don't want 3rd world 80 IQ hordes overrunning America.

This means white East Europeans are very welcome!

he nailed it.

So, you believe a government should be able to pick and choose their citizens.

Why not?

Seriously? I mean can you not see the problem? A government that picks and chooses it's citizens is on the path to tyranny. There was a reason that the founders established this country with free and open borders. Founded in the belief of a social contract and "inalienable rights" that did not depend upon "citizenship", like life, liberty, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS free and open borders was primarily a protections against a too powerful government. A kind of check and balance, just like our three branches of government or bicameral legislature. but vastly more important.

Cognitive dissonance. Republicans are constantly bitching about the government's inability to do anything. But, when it comes to new citizens that are not born into this country, well they somehow believe that in that area the government is completely competent. Yep, the government can pick and choose it's citizens. The founders would be appalled.

Hard to do much with dipshit butt hurt democrats always against him, its amazing what he has done without the dipshit democrats .[/QUOTE]

my wife is an immigrant, and so is Melania. We are against ILLEGAL aliens. I know you'd love for 5 billion sewer-livers to come here. That's how many would LOVE to live here. 1% that many would ruin the US, so nobody with any sense wants any of those line-jumping, disrespectful pos illegals.

Hard to do much with dipshit butt hurt democrats always against him, its amazing what he has done without the dipshit democrats .
[/QUOTE]

Actually the majority of people that attack Trump/and me and vast majority of Americans like me who are "legal" Immigrants or have relatives that are "legal immigrants" are woefully unaware of the devious reason the core Democrats are supposedly favor "open borders" "sanctuary cities", i.e. anything that promotes illegal immigrants is plain and simple votes.
Best example of that was the ground breaking Motor Voter bill passed by Bill Clinton.

It is another name for the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, designed to reverse declining voter registration by allowing voters to register at motor vehicle departments.
the definition of motor voter law

That was the ground breaking effort to get illegal immigrants to vote Democrat.
More than one million illegal immigrants living in California have received driver's licenses, according to a new report.
The state's Department of Motor Vehicles announced that as of March 31, 1,001,000 illegal immigrants have received licenses, The Sacramento Bee reported on Wednesday.
More than a million illegal immigrants scored California driver's licenses, state DMV announces

California has implemented a law providing for the automatic voter registration of motorists who obtain or renew driver's licenses, and critics contend that the law will make it easier for non-citizens to unlawfully vote.
So if you have a driver's license you can register to vote....as an illegal.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-motor-voter-act/

How many will illegally vote for Democrats? Well damn sure won't be for those "Anti-immigrant" Republicans!

Forum List

Back