Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

1639359744311.png

Yeah, wasn't your blob going to do that...having ICE going door to door arresting folks? What happened?

Oh wait...another failure.

Where did I say Trump did that?

Not at all. You see when you give somebody credit, you have to show what actions they performed in order to receive that credit. I can show you economically positive policies by Trump. Can you do the same with Dementia? No. Because every single policy of his hurt most if not all Americans.

Feel free to show us these policies by your blob.

Meanwhile back in reality, the surging Stockmarket is due to Biden's return to normalcy and stability; no longer slapping tariffs on our corporate supply chains.

His mastery of the vaccine distribution has created a more healthy America where those dying are almost exclusively vaccine deniers. This has allowed businesses to open back up...and wow...more jobs!

Yeah, wasn't your blob going to do that...having ICE going door to door arresting folks? What happened?

Oh wait...another failure.
Don’t know who you’re referring to

Feel free to show us these policies by your blob.

Meanwhile back in reality, the surging Stockmarket is due to Biden's return to normalcy and stability; no longer slapping tariffs on our corporate supply chains.

His mastery of the vaccine distribution has created a more healthy America where those dying are almost exclusively vaccine deniers. This has allowed businesses to open back up...and wow...more jobs!

Utter bullshit. The only reason people are taking these jobs is because their government money ran out. Giving Biden credit for that is like giving the arsonist credit for putting out the car he started on fire.

Trump dropped corporate taxes. Trump removed job killing regulations, and created a policy that for every new business regulation made, two must be removed in it's place.

Trump got rid of Commie Care fines for businesses. No more did small businesses have to try to find a way to keep their work staff under 50 people to avoid being part of those fines.

Anything else?

The stock market has zero to do with the President. Speaking of policy, if you want to credit him with the stock market, what policy of his did that?

If you hate Trump as much as you do, and you don't support Biden, then you didn't vote. And don't say you voted for a third party because that's like not voting at all.

Don't vote--don't bitch.

When the two "real" choices are between syphilis or gonorrhea, the only real choice is the 3rd choice. But sadly there are enough brainwashed sheep like you that will never not vote for your beloved party, so the few of us free thinkers just have to keep doing what we do.

By the way, I did vote and this is whom I voted for....

1639360543465.png

>t's a stupid question ...but lets have some fun...
From a neutral point of view:

We knew the inflation was gonna come after one of the worst pandemics.
We are far better without a toxic idiot and his reckless outings and beefs with everyone.
We are recovering pretty good given the circumstances, just look at Europe and the rest of the world.
Finally we get to live our lives without having to be pissed about an idiot in the white house and what he has to say, even for me who never cared about politics the man and his cult were too toxic I had to participate in shutting them down.
Is Biden good? No but nowhere as toxic and inflammatory as the orange idiot and his minions.

Utter bullshit. The only reason people are taking these jobs is because their government money ran out. Giving Biden credit for that is like giving the arsonist credit for putting out the car he started on fire.

Trump dropped corporate taxes. Trump removed job killing regulations, and created a policy that for every new business regulation made, two must be removed in it's place.
I recall the tax cut that big business received...hence the massive $8T debt he ran up in his 4 short years in office.
Trump got rid of Commie Care fines for businesses. No more did small businesses have to try to find a way to keep their work staff under 50 people to avoid being part of those fines.
And now you're shocked that during a healthcare pandemic (the one he called a hoax) that people are not wanting to go back to their job that didn't have health benefits?
Anything else?

The stock market has zero to do with the President.

LOL..

Amazingly your blob and many of the bobbers here took credit for every record high during his administration. Was he full of shit?

I recall the tax cut that big business received...hence the massive $8T debt he ran up in his 4 short years in office.

Yes, two of them with a commie Congress. You know, the people that threatened to shutdown the government unless he signed the last one before Christmas vacation? Furthermore the Republicans needed to build up the military that DumBama allowed to go to hell. And BTW, everybody got a tax cut, not just corporations. In fact lower income people got a higher percentage of tax cuts than the upper percentage.

And now you're shocked that during a healthcare pandemic (the one he called a hoax) that people are not wanting to go back to their job that didn't have health benefits?

What does healthcare have to do with that? Who doesn't go to work if their job doesn't have healthcare? If your job doesn't have it as a benefit, you get a job that does have it.

When the two "real" choices are between syphilis or gonorrhea, the only real choice is the 3rd choice. But sadly there are enough brainwashed sheep like you that will never not vote for your beloved party, so the few of us free thinkers just have to keep doing what we do.

By the way, I did vote and this is whom I voted for....

View attachment 575095

That's what I said, you didn't vote. Don't vote--don't bitch.

Forum List

Back