Are we supposed to be still laughing at Georgia 6th Special Election.

So women can't be conservative in your mind. I can name several. Phyllis Schlafley is of course one of the most influential. If you want to know who stopped the ERA then you should thank a woman. Because on one side of the issue we're both Political Parties and every candidate for any office, and on the other was Phyllis Schlafley. Schlafley was more than enough.

I doubt that you are half as conservative as some women. I know you aren't half as intelligent as most women.

Conservative women know their place is in the home, not in politics. Therrfore any woman who votes or is in any way involved in politics cannot be Conservative.

Well...no

So women can't be conservative in your mind. I can name several. Phyllis Schlafley is of course one of the most influential. If you want to know who stopped the ERA then you should thank a woman. Because on one side of the issue we're both Political Parties and every candidate for any office, and on the other was Phyllis Schlafley. Schlafley was more than enough.

I doubt that you are half as conservative as some women. I know you aren't half as intelligent as most women.

Conservative women know their place is in the home, not in politics. Therrfore any woman who votes or is in any way involved in politics cannot be Conservative.

Hi. The eighteenth century called and said they want their sexist mentality back.

The Rs should lose 5-10 congressional seats in 2018 just as part of normal political reflexes, it means nothing.

It's the established historical pattern that the party holding the WH loses seats in the midterm. The only question at this point -- and it's way too early to analyze-- is how many.

Hi. The eighteenth century called and said they want their sexist mentality back.
He is much closer to the 12th century.

Anathema would have fit very comfortably into a Mormon pioneer society in the West.

Forum List

Back