🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we witnessing the great restoration of America...The one Leftists said couldn't happen?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
In different words, how many times have you been told to "let go of America as you knew it" by a twisted Leftist?
Trump is literally unwinding everything the Kenyan set in motion to "CHANGE" America into something it was never intended to become.
This Trump era may go down in history as the most important 8 years this nation has ever known.
Take it all in and do your part....walk with Trump...RESTORE America!

In different words, how many times have you been told to "let go of America as you knew it" by a twisted Leftist?
Trump is literally unwinding everything the Kenyan set in motion to "CHANGE" America into something it was never intended to become.
This Trump era may go down in history as the most important 8 years this nation has ever known.

The dictionary called. They'd like to use this post under the definition of "cult follower".

Congrats. You'll be infamous.

He's the first president in modern history that CAN'T BE BOUGHT, and also the first in modern history that said he was going to "DRAIN THE SWAMP."

Those two things ALONE is why he won his first election. Americans were sick and tired of listening to that IDIOT AMERICA HATING KENYAN MUSLIM SHIT STAIN tell us... "THOSE JOBS JUST AREN'T COMING BACK," really... well BARRY, it appears PRESIDENT TRUMP FOUND that "magic wand" you thought he'd need to RESTORE AMERICA.

All ANYONE needs to do is LOOK AT DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES. They're covered with SHIT, PUKE, PISS, NEEDLESS, RAMPANT CRIME and HOMELESS TENT CAMPS, and that is EXACTLY what their policies CREATE, and EXACTLY what they would do to the REST OF AMERICA given the chance.

Democrats are the PARTY OF TRASH, and no one in their RIGHT MIND should VOTE for one. They are FILTH, they would DESTROY America.

He's the first president in modern history that CAN'T BE BOUGHT, and also the first in modern history that said he was going to "DRAIN THE SWAMP."

Those two things ALONE is why he won his first election. Americans were sick and tired of listening to that IDIOT AMERICA HATING KENYAN MUSLIM SHIT STAIN tell us... "THOSE JOBS JUST AREN'T COMING BACK," really... well BARRY, it appears PRESIDENT TRUMP FOUND that "magic wand" you thought he'd need to RESTORE AMERICA.

All ANYONE needs to do is LOOK AT DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES. They're covered with SHIT, PUKE, PISS, NEEDLESS, RAMPANT CRIME and HOMELESS TENT CAMPS, and that is EXACTLY what their policies CREATE, and EXACTLY what they would do to the REST OF AMERICA given the chance.

Democrats are the PARTY OF TRASH, and no one in their RIGHT MIND should VOTE for one. They are FILTH, they would DESTROY America.
Yeah... POGO... you think my post is "FUNNY," so tell me, what part about what I said is NOT TRUE.

Let's go man... get with it and disprove anything I said...

Yeah... POGO... you think my post is "FUNNY," so tell me, what part about what I said is NOT TRUE.

I think it's hilarious the way you melted down into an emotional basket case. "Democrat controlled cities" was one of my favorites. "IDIOT AMERICA HATING KENYAN MUSLIM SHIT STAIN" not far behind. And of course the whole blanket statement trainwreck.

Do you ever actually READ these posts?

I think it's hilarious the way you melted down into an emotional basket case. "Democrat controlled cities" was one of my favorites. "IDIOT AMERICA HATING KENYAN MUSLIM SHIT STAIN" not far behind. And of course the whole blanket statement trainwreck.

A missing apostrophe fucks up the entire context for you doesn’t it?

Pogo is a faggot.

It's going to take a few election cycles to unfuck this country from the damage done by the kenyan klown and his ilk.... but Trump is a good start. We need to continue to ridicule and scorn the marxist Dim parasites and their fake news enablers.

Umm no, what we are witnessing is just how many helpless ignoramuses a used car salesman can play for dupes on the right.

Broke and 007--------------->notice all they have is personally attacking Trump. They have NOTHING as far as policy.

All they do is troll, and troll, and troll more, because they know they need to create hate and division to win.

I don't know about you guys, but every damn time I see HUGE posting numbers by their names, I instantly think about either PAID POSTERS, or DNC operatives, and NOT regular people.

And what do these people do?

Why they take the thread off track, and try to lead you and everyone else in a DIFFERENT direction.

They are phony-e-baloneys, plain and simple. Never try and convince them, make your argument for the 3rd and 4th person looking at this thread who is not committed to anyone and on the fence.

Always remember this little factoid---------------->the same people on here ALL THE TIME, and they have MASSIVE amounts of posts. Both sides answer each other to bolster their cred for their paymasters lol. That is how a thread like this drops, because everyone but us knows who gets paid by response, or gets paid by spinning, lol.

Want to know who PROBABLY is getting paid by response, or paid by spinning?

Look at the LENGTH of their posts. If it is constantly 1 line so as to interject in EVERYTHING, then you now have a pretty good idea.

Hell, the mods on here post longer responses then the paid posters, lol...………...and that should tell you something!

Anyway, good thread, and since BROKE probably isn't paid, it will drop. May I suggest we keep it on top?

One thing I know for sure is that 2 iron isn't a paid poster, lol. Good for you Iron! We need more people like you!

He said a lot of things.

17,000 of them lies.

Democrats have won everything since his election.

You should start preparing yourself for a bloodbath.

Yours.

Umm no, what we are witnessing is just how many helpless ignoramuses a used car salesman can play for dupes on the right.

We should have voted for you lefties that obviously hate us, and will work actively against our interests?

LOL!!!

If you were capable of being honest, our voting against you and yours, made complete sense.

Forum List

Back