Are you educated through the public education system? Just a simple answer (YES) or (NO).

Were you educated through the public education system and feel they did a good job?

• Yes, 1 + 1 is 3 because it just feels right and the teachers didnt correct me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, 1 + 1 is 2 because it is right, and i had to learn it the right way.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Yes, but I was educated in the public schools before they were destroyed by liberalism.

For example we were required to study the Constitution, American History, learn cursive, and even have a test on the Bill of Rights.

That all still goes on today except for the cursive, which is useless.
in the day of technology, writing pretty much as become a thing of the past, but, and liberals have big butts, what if the US power grid gets a EMP that puts it out of commission for a few years? Many will die, and how will we communicate? Smoke signals, or tom tom? Many have no clue how to write.

the deliberate dumbing down of america

Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
Are you proud of your education, or did you seek more.
There is certainly plenty of dopes around. Not mentioning any names.
You know, when it comes to getting a college degree and myself being compared to them, I am glad I didn't waste GOOD money on such a worthless cause. Just love it when some dolt who doesn't know me(as I didn't vote for Obama twice) would call me a dope.

Bet the guy didn't even look at his politicians in the linked youtube video, who if they are smarter than their constituents , what are their constituents like in the below video?
You are glad about not getting a college education. For others, going to college opened up a world of learning and helped them get employment in a profession they wanted.
One thing you can be sure of: No one can ever take away your education.
Just because I didn't finish college doesn't mean I didn't get an education. But of course being that you are college educated, you knew that already, right? There are many ways to become learned, some by reading many books, doing technical work, and traveling the world. Have you been to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Hong Kong, Germany, France, England, Denmark, or the U.A.E?

There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
You know, when it comes to getting a college degree and myself being compared to them, I am glad I didn't waste GOOD money on such a worthless cause. Just love it when some dolt who doesn't know me(as I didn't vote for Obama twice) would call me a dope.

Bet the guy didn't even look at his politicians in the linked youtube video, who if they are smarter than their constituents , what are their constituents like in the below video?
You are glad about not getting a college education. For others, going to college opened up a world of learning and helped them get employment in a profession they wanted.
Just because I didn't finish college doesn't mean I didn't get an education. But of course being that you are college educated, you knew that already, right? There are many ways to become learned, some by reading many books, doing technical work, and traveling the world. Have you been to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Hong Kong, Germany, France, England, Denmark, or the U.A.E?

Too bad you couldn't cut it

But claiming you have as good an education as someone who could cut it is almost as good

My children went to public schools and I found most of the teachers to be caring and creative. Both struggled in grammar school but were able to catch up and eventually excel due to some caring teachers who were willing to spend time with them

I have a great admiration for the teaching profession and think they are a major positive force in our society

My daughter is going to be a teacher, but I told her it would be better to teach in the private industry instead of the propaganda machine call public education. She has seen what colleges are producing for future public schools, and it scares the begeezus out of her. I told her for one of her classes, she would wear her brothers lamb skin leather coat and eat a slim jim during class. Ah yep, the dumbing down of America continues....

Teach - Be a Teacher for Animal Rights
Teaching about animal rights is one of the most effective ways of opening minds to the nature of animals and of getting people to question how humans should treat animals. This is especially true when educating children. The field is new and open and you need not be a certified teacher to teach animal rights, although if you choose to teach through an establishment they might require some prerequisite.

Too bad you couldn't cut it

But claiming you have as good an education as someone who could cut it is almost as good
I don't know, I can cut it pretty well, while I was in Saudi Arabia, I learned ways to not have to pay extra taxes like Warren Buffet. Does that count as education? I can fix A-10s, F-15s, and F-16s aircraft, does that count as being educated? I can manage office buildings keeping them running for the occupants with proper cooling, heating, lighting, and other necessities for people to work in, would that rate as somewhat knowledgeable? Just trying to figure out how your education is better than mine.

My children went to public schools and I found most of the teachers to be caring and creative. Both struggled in grammar school but were able to catch up and eventually excel due to some caring teachers who were willing to spend time with them

I have a great admiration for the teaching profession and think they are a major positive force in our society

My daughter is going to be a teacher, but I told her it would be better to teach in the private industry instead of the propaganda machine call public education. She has seen what colleges are producing for future public schools, and it scares the begeezus out of her. I told her for one of her classes, she would wear her brothers lamb skin leather coat and eat a slim jim during class. Ah yep, the dumbing down of America continues....

Teaching about animal rights is one of the most effective ways of opening minds to the nature of animals and of getting people to question how humans should treat animals. This is especially true when educating children. The field is new and open and you need not be a certified teacher to teach animal rights, although if you choose to teach through an establishment they might require some prerequisite.

Good for her

You should be proud

Ms. DeVos will at least try to fix the problem whereas her predecessors only made it worse. Common Core? Wtf?
Tell us what Common Core is.

Go fuck yourself. We both know what it is.

Predfan has no clue what common core is, he beleives only what he has been told to believe by RW radio and tv talking heads. But that's only one thing of many he fails to comprehend.

At least I know how to read, moron.

Ah ha, but can you comprehend what you read? "See spot run" might very well challenge you.

Hey stupid, that's why I ALWAYS have to explain things to you. You cannot understand what you read. Like I just had to do at the start of this increasingly tedious conversation.

Yes, but I was educated in the public schools before they were destroyed by liberalism.

For example we were required to study the Constitution, American History, learn cursive, and even have a test on the Bill of Rights.

in the day of technology, writing pretty much as become a thing of the past, but, and liberals have big butts, what if the US power grid gets a EMP that puts it out of commission for a few years? Many will die, and how will we communicate? Smoke signals, or tom tom? Many have no clue how to write.

That's not true.

Tell us what Common Core is.

Predfan has no clue what common core is, he beleives only what he has been told to believe by RW radio and tv talking heads. But that's only one thing of many he fails to comprehend.

Ah ha, but can you comprehend what you read? "See spot run" might very well challenge you.

Hey stupid, that's why I ALWAYS have to explain things to you. You cannot understand what you read. Like I just had to do at the start of this increasingly tedious conversation.

LOL Do I need to once again explain to you the Theory of Holes? Stop digging, and without reading and quoting the definition of common core, explain what you have been told to believe common core entails?

Some believe in the university of life.
I have been to some of the places you mentioned.

LOL Do I need to once again explain to you the Theory of Holes? Stop digging, and without reading and quoting the definition of common core, explain what you have been told to believe common core entails?

That wasn't what the discussion was about you illiterate idiot. Go fuck yourself, your stupidity is boring me.
Dismissed.

That wasn't what the discussion was about you illiterate idiot. Go fuck yourself, your stupidity is boring me.
Dismissed.

So clear, so concise, so credible, so ..... much for sarcasm, PredFan is too childish, to dishonest and too ignorant to ever be believable.

Good for her

You should be proud
I am and will support her decision all the way. She also has said that she plans to home school when she starts having kids. My daughter is a genius.

That's not true.
Please explain what isn't true? In my statement I had talked about a few events, which ones aren't true?

Dismissed.

So clear, so concise, so credible, so ..... much for sarcasm, PredFan is too childish, to dishonest and too ignorant to ever be believable.
Damn, you sound like Obama trying to defend his failed policies. And we know how Truthful that guys was.

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

That's not true.
Please explain what isn't true? In my statement I had talked about a few events, which ones aren't true?

"Many don't know how to write."

That's not true.

I didn't say all, I said many don't know how to write, all they know how to do is thumb keys on their phones. That isn't writing but spell check and grammar check, but even those have problems at time.

That's not true.

I didn't say all, I said many don't know how to write, all they know how to do is thumb keys on their phones. That isn't writing but spell check and grammar check, but even those have problems at time.

Provide proof that people who text are incapable of writing on paper.

It is anything but. Lol
Ms. DeVos will at least try to fix the problem whereas her predecessors only made it worse. Common Core? Wtf?

Please explain what you believe common core to be. WTF is not an answer, at least those for those proficient in the English Language Arts.

Since you are known to be functionally illiterate, I'll try to explain in as simple terms as I can. The last part of the above post could be said another way: OMG Common Core? Are you kidding me? It's an example of how stupid Ms. DeVos' predecessors were.

You are far from proficient in anything, let alone the language arts.

Ad Hominem Alert ^^^

BTW, common core is an educational initiative in the United States that details what K–12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade.

It was once labeled "back to basics" before being politicized by the Right Wing.

Forum List

Back