Are you planning to watch the SOTU speech as it happens?

Are you planning to listen to the speech as it happens?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A brief reason for your one-word answer will suffice. Your vote will not be made public.

I plan to listen to see how much of it is devoted to reporting on the state of the union and how much to progressive campaigning and admonition of the Republicans.
Why would we be worried about our vote being made public?

I don't plan on watching it. I could care less what he has to say because whatever he says will be a pack of lies anyway. I'm sure all of the sycophantic liberals will crow about how great the speech was an how it cured cancer, so why bother.
I'm not worried about it at all...just offering an out for those who might want to vote in the poll without making a comment and without exposing their intended complacency regarding what the most powerful enemy of the United States has to say tomorrow evening.

...and if you don't watch the speech, you can't judge it's greatness or lack thereof. You won't be able to sense the arrogance with which he delivers his plan or the contempt in his voice when he talks about any opposition to his plan.
Judge it's greatness????

Get the fuck outta here???
If Obama meant anything that he reads off of his teleprompter it still wouldn't be great, because most of what he says is so anti-American I can't stand to watch it.
I said....judge it's greatness or lack thereof.

That does not imply any degree of greatness is expected by me.

To the Obamabots, it will be a great speech no matter what he says. They won't be listening, just cheering.

Please find some comments by "Obamabots" after previous SOTU speeches. I'm sure there were only accolades.

Please find some comments by "Obamabots" after previous SOTU speeches. I'm sure there were only accolades.
Of course! They are Obamabots...by definition...brainwashed, useful idiots!

You found none? How odd.
The vast majority of Obamabots never make it to the media. They're too busy yappin' on their ObamaPhones, collecting food stamps, cashing welfare checks, risking being in the crossfire at a rap concert and posting praises of the MasterBot on USMB.

You found none? How odd.
The vast majority of Obamabots never make it to the media. They're too busy yappin' on their ObamaPhones, collecting food stamps, cashing welfare checks, risking being in the crossfire at a rap concert and posting praises of the MasterBot on USMB.

You are on a roll!

A brief reason for your one-word answer will suffice. Your vote will not be made public.

I plan to listen to see how much of it is devoted to reporting on the state of the union and how much to progressive campaigning and admonition of the Republicans.
I'd surely VOMIT if I had to listen to Barry for that long.

Reminds me of the Fat Albert shows that used to come on during Saturday Morning. "You might just learn something if you pay attention." Currently the conservatives think that their President will say he cured cancer, that race relations are better than ever, the economy is doing better than ever, and terrorism is gone.
Just going on what he has said in past speeches. Remember the you lie outburst? That was proven to be true, Obama was even awarded the lie of the year reward. I know your proud of him though.

Can you quote him saying anything close to what you say he said?
He got lie of the year, dumbass.

The last one I watched the arrogant cocksucker insulted the Supremes while they say there. Agree or disagree that is seriously low class. If it wasn't for low class, obama would have no class.

Although I might watch the hog castrating gal in the response. I think she is a rising star.

The last one I watched the arrogant cocksucker insulted the Supremes while they say there. Agree or disagree that is seriously low class. If it wasn't for low class, obama would have no class.

Although I might watch the hog castrating gal in the response. I think she is a rising star.

She's a rising star? Where?

I plan to watch old X-files on Hulu. It's weird: I used to think Gillian Anderson was smoking hot, but, now, not so much. Anyway, X-files will keep my attention far better than Obama will. :thup:

Just noticed that 70% of those who voted in the poll don't plan to watch.

That would be the same uninformed, ignorant Pootarians who get their news from Fox, Limbaugh and Brietbart.

:uhoh3:

I plan to watch old X-files on Hulu. It's weird: I used to think Gillian Anderson was smoking hot, but, now, not so much. Anyway, X-files will keep my attention far better than Obama will. :thup:

Got Netflix? Gillian is hot again on The Fall.

See....I can treat an asshole with respect......

I will give it 30 minutes max....
But will probably move to anything else after maybe 20 minutes...
Don't think it will anything more then...Obama is good,Democrats are good....Republicans are bad.

than

I will predict that he doesn't say one negative word about Republicans.

You people are professional victims.

Forum List

Back