Are you planning to watch the SOTU speech as it happens?

Are you planning to listen to the speech as it happens?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminds me of the Fat Albert shows that used to come on during Saturday Morning. "You might just learn something if you pay attention." Currently the conservatives think that their President will say he cured cancer, that race relations are better than ever, the economy is doing better than ever, and terrorism is gone.
Just going on what he has said in past speeches. Remember the you lie outburst? That was proven to be true, Obama was even awarded the lie of the year reward. I know your proud of him though.

Can you quote him saying anything close to what you say he said?

I can.

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."
For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013.

Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

Last edited:
USMB nutters sure do try and get mileage out of that "Lie Of The Year" thing.
Obama got a lot of mileage out of the lie. The lie deserves the trophy.

Yeah....but it wasn't a lie. It was a campaign promise. There is a huge difference. You know it....but you like being a dick more than you like being genuine.

Would you like to go on record as saying that you agree with every instance of politifact pointing out a "lie"?

Elections matter. The Ds have ignored this fact for the last three elections in order to build an ever stronger red wall at the state level. I have high confidence Obama will make this D problem worse with his speech.

Are you as sure as you were in the last presidential election? That didn't workout too good for you.

Yeah....but it wasn't a lie. It was a campaign promise. There is a huge difference. You know it....but you like being a dick more than you like being genuine.

Would you like to go on record as saying that you agree with every instance of politifact pointing out a "lie"?
Gruber said himself that he, Pelosi and others knew the impact of the restrictions on renewal of existing non-ACA policies (that they must provide everything that ObamaCare calls for..including coverage for preexisting conditions) would cause cancellation of millions of existing policies that people were told they could keep. Obama knew he was LYING!

Nice try!

Gruber said himself that he, Pelosi and others knew the impact of the restrictions on renewal of existing non-ACA policies (that they must provide everything that ObamaCare calls for..including coverage for preexisting conditions) would cause cancellation of millions of existing policies that people were told they could keep. Obama knew he was LYING!

Nice try!

Nope. Gruber isn't Obama. Gruber wasn't running Obama's campaign...he spoke for himself.

It was a campaign promise. You are lacking integrity.

Most conservatives won't.......they don't like to be reminded that Obama, a black President, beat their candidate not once, but twice! :banana:

Nice try!

Nope. Gruber isn't Obama. Gruber wasn't running Obama's campaign...he spoke for himself.

Wrong again. Gruber was hired by Obama to help write the ACA. Gruber had previous experience in helping write the Massachusetts version of government health care.

Obama did indeed make a promise...one that he knew he couldn't keep.

Obama is a goddamned liar.

Most conservatives won't.......they don't like to be reminded that Obama, a black President, beat their candidate not once, but twice! :banana:
My dislike for Obama has nothing to do with his skin. He's a goddamned Marxist.

Can He set a new personal best for use of the words "I", "Me" and "My" in a single standup comedy routine?
I'm sure the stats will come out. What would you bet that he says "radical Islam" or something similar?

Nice try!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

White House press secretary Jay
Carney confirmed that notion today, stating, “What the president said
and what everybody said all along is that there are going to be changes
brought about by the Affordable Care Act to create minimum standards of
coverage, minimum services that every insurance plan has to provide. So
it's true that there are existing healthcare plans on the individual
market that don't meet those minimum standards and therefore do not
qualify for the Affordable Care Act.”

Despite the fact that the Obama
administration clearly knew – by law and regulation – that a huge number
of Americans would be forced from their preferred insurance, the media
largely covered up for the administration during the election cycle.
PolitiFact, for example, maintained that Obama’s promise that you could
keep your insurance was “half-true,” despite all evidence to the contrary. On Monday, PolitiFact stood by that statement in an explanation to TruthRevolt.org, despite the White House’s admission that it was lying originally.

Last edited:
The last one I watched the arrogant cocksucker insulted the Supremes while they say there. Agree or disagree that is seriously low class. If it wasn't for low class, obama would have no class.

Although I might watch the hog castrating gal in the response. I think she is a rising star.
I've got a couple weeks worth of 'Red Green' in the DVR I need to watch. I'll probably watch that.

Words like 'liberty' and 'constitution' practically ignored (specifically when compared to previous Presidents) by President Obama during his State of the Union addresses...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I can't stand to watch the hate that pours out of him.

Only thing would make me watch him if he said he was going to, RESIGN

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back