Are you voting for Trump?

Are you going to vote for Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're on the wrong side of history in the making. This in New York.

Cool. I finally get to be part of tbe Bad Boys Club :)

So I guess you don't want police to help a woman deliver a baby on her way to the hospital. Good to know. I'll pass that along to the cops.

Wait...I thought you were talking about trannies...

I don't care if you want to defund the cops. Just be honest about it and decline any help, unless being a hypocrite is your moral high water mark.

Not voting at all.
You're opinion has no weight then.
My vote has no weight.

If your 60+ million voters can't do it without me, then what's that say about y'all?
That there are a lot of dumbasses like you.

A couple thousand people like you would have given Gore the election had they voted and voted for him.

Apathy is a terrible trait. Lazy too
Let me guess....You're the guy in charge of voter outreach and persuasion for your side.

Not voting at all.
My vote has no weight.

If your 60+ million voters can't do it without me, then what's that say about y'all?

A couple thousand people like you would have given Gore the election had they voted and voted for him.

Let me guess....You're the guy in charge of voter outreach and persuasion for your side.
Nope, I'm the guy ripping you for thinking your opinion matters when you refuse to vote.

I voted once here, mailed in a vote, and bought some blank mail in ballots from my neighbors...

Rookie.

I rented an apartment in Madison, Columbus, and Harrisburg. Voting absentee in 3 states and once here. 4 ballots, no waiting!
Sorry for the misunderstanding...I was referring to voting in this poll.

I would never presume the ability to out-cheat the democrats in a national election. You guys have decades of experience. :smoke:

Not voting at all.
My vote has no weight.

Nope, I'm the guy ripping you for thinking your opinion matters when you refuse to vote.
And your snobbish attitude about this is exactly why I dropped out.....You can't persuade me -in fact you don't even try- so you belittle me.

Thanks for confirming that I made the right decision.

Cool. I finally get to be part of tbe Bad Boys Club :)

So I guess you don't want police to help a woman deliver a baby on her way to the hospital. Good to know. I'll pass that along to the cops.

Wait...I thought you were talking about trannies...

I don't care if you want to defund the cops. Just be honest about it and decline any help, unless being a hypocrite is your moral high water mark.

I don’t want to defund the cops.

Got anything else?

Not voting at all.
My vote has no weight.

And your snobbish attitude about this is exactly why I dropped out.....You can't persuade me -in fact you don't even try- so you belittle me.

Thanks for confirming that I made the right decision.
It isn't about me ya dummy. It's about you doing your best to shape YOUR future

Christ

Ever notice when Conservatives hold a rally there's no trash and garbage littering the area?

Except for when there is...

Vote for Trump?

hell-yeah-.jpg

Ever notice when Conservatives hold a rally there's no trash and garbage littering the area?

Except for when there is...

The first sentence explains why lol.

Leftist rallies don't even look for the waste bin.

I voted once here, mailed in a vote, and bought some blank mail in ballots from my neighbors...

Rookie.

I rented an apartment in Madison, Columbus, and Harrisburg. Voting absentee in 3 states and once here. 4 ballots, no waiting!
Sorry for the misunderstanding...I was referring to voting in this poll.

I would never presume the ability to out-cheat the democrats in a national election. You guys have decades of experience. :smoke:

You mad bro?

Democrats don't understand what pride is. They've never been taught to respect anything. Part of the entitlement mentality they've been taught. Someone else can clean up after me sort of thing.

We hire Trump supporters to clean up after us....

Forum List

Back