Are you watching Trump's INSANE Missouri "heartland" speech????

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

From Texas tragedy to flat joke.

Then he introduces his daughter. Oh, she's so beautiful.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

Here's how Trump's 3% economic growth target stacks up against past presidents

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

------------------------------------

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Businesses are paying 40% in taxes which we all know is a total lie.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

There are 6 fuking million jobs unfilled now! How many do we need????????????

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

He said our factories are going to be moving again. AGAIN???????????????????

Think nothing is made in America? Output has doubled in three decades

The U.S. will be hit worse by job automation than other major economies

12 jobs robots are taking over the fastest

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

crybabies.jpg

I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

Holy Trump Derrangement Syndrome, Batman.

How many times has he mentioned the inauguration crowd?

Who fucking cares? You just pissed because your heros didn't punch any old lady's?

It's just pathetic that's all.

He may as well say "look how great I am, many people come to watch me orate, they love me, I'm amazing!"

He puts his small needs on display by constantly talking about it.

It must have been a stellar speech to make demofarts go this crazy.

On to more important things, what kind of shoes was every body wearing?

Holy Trump Derrangement Syndrome, Batman.

He's probably still freaking out over Melania's shoe choice.

We have the Texas tragedy, he wants to build a wall costing an unknown number of billions and saying "cut taxes".

His own Fuking budget slashes money for FEMA, NOAA, the Weather Service and National Security.

And you think Obama, who Republicans fought every step of the way, grew the deficit??????

This is INSANE!!!!!

vkDz7.gif

You know what will really make Democrats crazy?

Trump killing people in broad day light in the middle of Madison.

Sounds like you would love that, Trump says you will too. It's Amazing.

Knowing trump it was baby harp seal loafers made by Russian Chinese child slave slave labor in Mexico

The new GOP Motto: If it makes liberals upset, we're in favor of it.

How else do explain supporting Russians, Nazis and sheer hypocrisy by the base of the GOP.

How else do explain supporting Russians, Nazis and sheer hypocrisy by the base of the GOP.
We're all about making America great again transforming it into a Nationalist nation.

Are you watching Trump's INSANE Missouri "heartland" speech????

Why would I do that?

I have better things to do than to listen to some tired huckster sell his same old tired snake oil.

We're all about making America great again transforming it into a Nationalist nation.

I'm really not interested in the opinion of an actual Nazi, so keep it to yourself Adolf.
My opinion is always good for the American people. What makes you think I'm a Nazi?

Forum List

Back