Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

May I say that I am VERY proud of my fellow Tucsonans who were present and tackled and held this guy for the cops? I hope to see these wonderful citizens getting awards for their courage and fast thinking.

"Police arrest man near Thornydale and Magee Roads who is suspected of being connected to the shooting of Giffords and others. A third man is being sought." Tucson Citizen

Loughner is an anarchist. He goes on and on about mind control in his videos and how the people in District 8 can't speak English right or something. He doesn't really make sense.

The guy is a scizo. Doesn;t seem to be politically anything. favorite books include the communist manifesto, Mein Kampf, the republic and evidently from his comments on the constitution he's not much for comprehension. His ramblings on youtube are disjointed crap that only he could possibly make any sense of.

If he really is an Afgan. war vet. He has stained is uniform beyond words and repair.

What a POS.

Lee Harvey did that already.

No. No one damages the uniform beyond repair. Those who wear that uniform fight and die for us every fucking day... they fight while we shop. No one - not this guy, not Oswald, not Manning, damage their uniform... they only stain their own. Our military remain the very best of us.

You need to sober up.:lol:

You just said that "no one damages their uniform" THEN SAID "they only stain their own" Stain is obvious damage, unless you think it's actually SOMETHING GOOD?

This dude HAS INDEED stained, damaged his uniform beyond repair. He's an evil lil POS, and deserves to be executed.

Shame on you.

No. No one damages the uniform beyond repair. Those who wear that uniform fight and die for us every fucking day... they fight while we shop. No one - not this guy, not Oswald, not Manning, damage their uniform... they only stain their own. Our military remain the very best of us.

You just said that "no one damages their uniform" THEN SAID "they only stain their own" Stain is obvious damage, unless you think it's actually SOMETHING GOOD?

This dude HAS INDEED stained, damaged his uniform beyond repair. He's an evil lil POS, and deserves to be executed.

Shame on you.
we dont even know for sure he IS a vet

is there any confirmation that this guy either was or was not a vet?
Not that I have seen yet, still studying.

He lists such favorite books as Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto though.
yeah, and the stuff on his youtube channel is talking about mindcontrol and brainwashing
It appears to me, with everything there fairly recent and everything written in the past tense about himself, he wasn't planning on surviving his actions today.

Shame on you.

No, she said that "no one damages THE uniform beyond repair". He didn't stain THE uniform.

CG's point (I think) was that this has nothing to do with the rest of the military - he only stained HIS OWN uniform, not THE uniform in general.

The guy is a scizo. Doesn;t seem to be politically anything. favorite books include the communist manifesto, Mein Kampf, the republic and evidently from his comments on the constitution he's not much for comprehension. His ramblings on youtube are disjointed crap that only he could possibly make any sense of.

Well, in all fairness, you could say that about MOST things on YouTube. ;)

Kgun 9 seems to think that Judge Roll might have been the primary target.

Reporter just asked this woman from the Bar Association (I believe) what she would say if she could talk to Judge Roll before the shooting, and I'm thinking, "Don't go to Safeway today, Judge!" Duhhh.

Forum List

Back