Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

It's CONSCIOUS dreaming, not CONSCIENCE DREAMING. They guy isn't even literate enough to be conspiratorial.

It's CONSCIOUS dreaming, not CONSCIENCE DREAMING. They guy isn't even literate enough to be conspiratorial.
The guy writes in such a strange manner too. It's like he combines Haiku with computer programming "if-then-else" statements.

I looked at his writing as setting up a fake insanity case. He overdid the stupidity.

No. No one damages the uniform beyond repair. Those who wear that uniform fight and die for us every fucking day... they fight while we shop. No one - not this guy, not Oswald, not Manning, damage their uniform... they only stain their own. Our military remain the very best of us.

You need to sober up.:lol:

You just said that "no one damages their uniform" THEN SAID "they only stain their own" Stain is obvious damage, unless you think it's actually SOMETHING GOOD?

This dude HAS INDEED stained, damaged his uniform beyond repair. He's an evil lil POS, and deserves to be executed.

Shame on you.

No, she said that "no one damages THE uniform beyond repair". He didn't stain THE uniform.

CG's point (I think) was that this has nothing to do with the rest of the military - he only stained HIS OWN uniform, not THE uniform in general.

That was indeed my point. My mistake is in thinking that other people are of the same intellectual capacity. My bad. I really should be more careful and ensure that I dumb down to the lowest intellect on the board. :lol:

Sunni's post and responses to his politicizing have been moved to the other thread. If you feel there is a post in this thread that is politicizing this incident, please PM me after it's been posted for between 5-10 minutes. I say this because I've been keeping watch of this thread all day, moving posts when need be and just means less work overall.

speculation is normal when something disturbs you and doesn't make sense. It is how you arrive at understanding.

What isn't normal is presumption. A completely different animal.

Or worse yet politicization.

Just saying.

Why can't he just be a nut? Hard to believe, I know, but they're all over the fuckin' place anymore.

Had both "The Communist Manifesto" and "Mein Kampf" on reading list...

Nutter.
Actually, he had them listed among many FAVORITES.

I've read both books, they're not my favorites but I have read them.

Most of us have read them or at least excerpts from them. I found Mein kampf so boring I'm not sure I actually finished it. Of course that was many years ago.

Had both "The Communist Manifesto" and "Mein Kampf" on reading list...

Nutter.
Actually, he had them listed among many FAVORITES.

I've read both books, they're not my favorites but I have read them.

Most of us have read them or at least excerpts from them. I found Mein kampf so boring I'm not sure I actually finished it. Of course that was many years ago.
Yeah, I was just making sure we understood the distinction between having merely read these "works" and having them listed as "favorite books."

Forum List

Back