Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

Rates were at record lows. The Fed did that not your hero, Obama.
Right, because that is fiscal policy 101. What you dont do is try to press down rates and cut taxes in a good economy that has recovered from recession, like your moron cult leader has done.
For 8 yrs? LOL...how about those corporate inversions? That was fun.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trump is also losing Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is Biden country

pennsylvania has joined up with NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE & MD to form a coalition against donny's incompetancy.

Those states got together to tow whatever line Nancy and Cuomo tell them to tow. This situation is now official 100% politics from here on.

& as the hayseed states follow donny's hunches - they will be the next hotspots if they aren't all ready, like s dakota... when they are still dropping like flies, the northeast & left coast will be back on our feet.
The hot spot in S Dakota is one immigrants community. They can drop like flies. That Chinese processing plant has been in need of a can of Raid since the Chinese took it over.

uh-huh. still vile as ever. kudos - at least you don't try to cover it up. btw - when the shelves are even more empty than they are now - don't say a fucking word about how you miss your bratwurst.
Are you trying to blame Trump for food shortages, asshole?

there aren't any food shortages, yet - but plants are closing because of disease & food is rotting because of people normally transporting it are getting sick & people can't pay for it. god damn yer stupid.

Wouldn't that be "tremendous" if the people starting to starve and it could be blamed on President Trump?

Unfortunately, this whole pandemic shit is way overblown. Most of the nation's doctors are sitting around with their thumbs up their butts as they are banned from doing their usual activities of administering colonoscopies and prostrate exams, and the Chinese Kung Flu patients aren't flocking into the hospital in the numbers the libs promised.
Hard not to blame him
He was willing to take the good, now he can take the bad

But the problem is that President Trump didn't start the Chinese Kung Flu, and he isn't the one driving the panic and hysteria around it.
Just walk on by Pole Right? Ignore it You go to the next trump rally along with 1000's of your republican friends Please ,,,I beg you Take bri and lantern with you
I love going to Trump rallies.
If there was a way I'd pay your transportation
You can transfer the money to my checking account by using my email address.
The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.
I don’t think the debates will matter much.

What will matter is the state of the economy by November.
Debates and VP choice will matter. Come on man.

In most elections....
Yes

During a national disaster?
Not as much
Yeah, that's what you're hoping. That's why you and your fellow douchebags are trying to make the disaster as big as possible. You don't give a damn about saving lives.
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Trump was willing to ride an economy that was good, now he has to weather an economy on the dumps.

Shit happens
He's not responsible for this recession, asshole, no matter how hard you try to pin it on him. Thanks for admitting that you want to inflict hardship on Americans purely for the sake of gaining political power.
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
You and your ilk have been claiming for over three years that it's Obama's economy.
Just when he took over He grew it on Obama's shoulders How'd you think he would have done if he came into office after GWB?
Great. The deregulation was the key. Obama just lowered rates to the floor and didn't do much else.
obama or the fed?
Fed but that was all Obama really rode on. Cheap debt. His sequester damaged military contractors and super low rates were there for almost the entirety of his 8 yrs. Corporate inversions were happening at record pace.
Congress passed the sequester and were unable to meet its term

Every agency took a 10 percent cut
Corporate inversions? What specifically did he or his policies do to jump start the economy sans the record low interest rates for 8 yrs and spending $10trn?

Bailed out auto industry

Dodd frank of 2010

2010 tax cuts

TPP
Bush did that. Dodd Frank was terrible as was TPP. What tax cuts? You mean payroll? Whooopti doo. What specific policies? Obamacare? Yuck. Sequester? Yuck. Black Lives Matter and ISIS? Come on man.
By "tax cut" he means Obama didn't raise taxes by allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire.
He did cut payroll tax. I am not sure what the credit scoring guru means.

pennsylvania has joined up with NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE & MD to form a coalition against donny's incompetancy.

Those states got together to tow whatever line Nancy and Cuomo tell them to tow. This situation is now official 100% politics from here on.

& as the hayseed states follow donny's hunches - they will be the next hotspots if they aren't all ready, like s dakota... when they are still dropping like flies, the northeast & left coast will be back on our feet.
The hot spot in S Dakota is one immigrants community. They can drop like flies. That Chinese processing plant has been in need of a can of Raid since the Chinese took it over.

uh-huh. still vile as ever. kudos - at least you don't try to cover it up. btw - when the shelves are even more empty than they are now - don't say a fucking word about how you miss your bratwurst.

there aren't any food shortages, yet - but plants are closing because of disease & food is rotting because of people normally transporting it are getting sick & people can't pay for it. god damn yer stupid.

Wouldn't that be "tremendous" if the people starting to starve and it could be blamed on President Trump?

Unfortunately, this whole pandemic shit is way overblown. Most of the nation's doctors are sitting around with their thumbs up their butts as they are banned from doing their usual activities of administering colonoscopies and prostrate exams, and the Chinese Kung Flu patients aren't flocking into the hospital in the numbers the libs promised.
Hard not to blame him

But the problem is that President Trump didn't start the Chinese Kung Flu, and he isn't the one driving the panic and hysteria around it.
Just walk on by Pole Right? Ignore it You go to the next trump rally along with 1000's of your republican friends Please ,,,I beg you Take bri and lantern with you
May we please wait for a Trump - Biden debate before we declare winners/losers? We don't even know who the VP for Biden will be yet.

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
Yeah, that's what you're hoping. That's why you and your fellow douchebags are trying to make the disaster as big as possible. You don't give a damn about saving lives.
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Trump was willing to ride an economy that was good, now he has to weather an economy on the dumps.

Shit happens
He's not responsible for this recession, asshole, no matter how hard you try to pin it on him. Thanks for admitting that you want to inflict hardship on Americans purely for the sake of gaining political power.
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
You and your ilk have been claiming for over three years that it's Obama's economy.
Just when he took over He grew it on Obama's shoulders How'd you think he would have done if he came into office after GWB?
Great. The deregulation was the key. Obama just lowered rates to the floor and didn't do much else.
obama or the fed?
Fed but that was all Obama really rode on. Cheap debt. His sequester damaged military contractors and super low rates were there for almost the entirety of his 8 yrs. Corporate inversions were happening at record pace.

Corporate inversions? What specifically did he or his policies do to jump start the economy sans the record low interest rates for 8 yrs and spending $10trn?
The economy was already on the rebound by the time Obama was inaugurated. His only policy was being in the right place at the right time.

170105180818-02-obama-economy-jobs-640x640.jpg

jobs were bleeding out by the 100s of thousands by the end of 2008. there was no rebounding in 2008.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020
I'm always bemused by liberals claiming that a site like this one is a "conservative message board"! On what do you base that? Because someone with a viewpoint different than yours is allowed to speak? Liberals believe in "safe spaces" for intellectual discussions...which to them essentially means a space where they get to spout their beliefs without having those beliefs challenged.

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.

& he's a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.
Your best response yet. Love it.

you should learn to recognize a blow off when you see it.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

'cause it's spelled l-a-t-t-e-r.

even when it's spelled out right in front of you, you get it wrong.

lol....
This coming from someone who doesn’t know how to use capital letters.

which doesn't change the grammatical or spelling integrity of my posts.
It does. It makes you look like an ignorant loser. Probably accurately.

uh-huh.

Hard not to blame him

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Shit happens
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
obama or the fed?

The economy was already on the rebound by the time Obama was inaugurated. His only policy was being in the right place at the right time.

170105180818-02-obama-economy-jobs-640x640.jpg

jobs were bleeding out by the 100s of thousands by the end of 2008. there was no rebounding in 2008.
I agree. Bush was a terrible President. LOL. I was 20 when he was elected. Didn’t care.

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.

& he's a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.
Your best response yet. Love it.

you should learn to recognize a blow off when you see it.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

'cause it's spelled l-a-t-t-e-r.

even when it's spelled out right in front of you, you get it wrong.

lol....
This coming from someone who doesn’t know how to use capital letters.

which doesn't change the grammatical or spelling integrity of my posts.
It does. It makes you look like an ignorant loser. Probably accurately.

uh-huh.
As do posts such as these. You voted for Gore? The Internet King? LOL. I did too. My first presidential election where I could vote. He got screwed.

Hard not to blame him

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Shit happens
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
obama or the fed?

Stimulus prevented a Depression

Hard not to blame him

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Shit happens
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
obama or the fed?

If t was...

Why did we have negative GDP?
Why were we losing 800,000 jobs a month?
Why did the stock market continue to plummet?
Why did the banks and auto companies continue to fail?

Is that what we call a Republican Rebound?

Hard not to blame him

In most elections....
Yes

Not as much
That’s what we have
Like it or not

Shit happens
Doesn’t matter

It’s his economy
obama or the fed?

Stimulus prevented a Depression

Actually, you have it half ass backwards. The Porkulus was supposed to push unemployment down, by providing Shovel Ready jobs for everyone. And it was supposed to replace America's Infrastructure.

It didn't.

President Bush's TARP bailout was paid back and supposedly eased the worldwide financial panic of 2008

Forum List

Back