Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trump is also losing Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is Biden country

Yep. Those polls are always right. Just ask Hillary Clinton. :thup:

Polls got it wrong once.

Is Trump banking on polls always being wrong?

Obama doesn't deserve any credit. History shows that the economy recovers on its own without any government intervention.
Haha, so painfully stupid. Yes, always at the exact same rate, too. Because obama tourettes syndrome. Shut up dummy.
The recovery under Obama was one of the slowest on record, dumbass.
One of the longest continuous periods of growth on record

Till Trump ruined it
Only because Trump took over.
Obama never had his economy collapse
He saved us from the Bush collapse

ROFL! Did Obama have an worldwide epidemic to deal with?

Are you seriously trying to blame Trump for the shutdown after turds like you attacked him for not doing it soon enough?
Yes, he did

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trump is also losing Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is Biden country

Yep. Those polls are always right. Just ask Hillary Clinton. :thup:

Polls got it wrong once.

Is Trump banking on polls always being wrong?
I’d probably bank on democrat policies getting trump a very easy win, and his unbelievable success

Just like in 2016, trump is going to lose at least 45 states, according to early polls.

I'm going to wait til the end of the first week in November for the polls.

They have more of a chance to be correct.

Last time, Trump didn't have a record to run on... now he does.

A record that includes tens of thousands dying of a plague and 22 million people losing their jobs.

Thanks to democrat game playing. The voters are aware and will get rid of the conniving scum soon.

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.

View attachment 324454
Lol so angry that makes you little snowflakes.. I hear it’s going to be bright red in November heheh

cool-story-bro-5cdbb2.jpg

View attachment 324454

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
With out the illegal immigrants voting in California by the millions if you took California out Trump won by a huge margin. Just facts.. and i believe trump will win California With or without voter ID

Will Trump be held accountable for his misinformation during a crisis?

The media will, but Trump didn't do as you claim. Now run off and let pootin have his way with you.

just keep showing ads that highlight trump's words & late to the game actions.

donny already tried to get one off the air thru a cease & desist order, because they are shitting in their boots about his chances for re election.

& they lost that round...

View attachment 324454

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

With out the illegal immigrants voting in California by the millions if you took California out Trump won by a huge margin. Just facts.. and i believe trump will win California With or without voter ID

^^^ fake news.

View attachment 324454

^^^ fake news.
Democrats are gone, if you look 20 years after slavery you all couldn’t win because you were full of hate! Really took the the 1930’s for democrats to fully rebound, by that I mean they offered welfare lol

View attachment 324454
Lol so angry that makes you little snowflakes.. I hear it’s going to be bright red in November heheh

Did you just make that for me lol cute

but not as cute as yer deceiving map of amerika.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020
could be true. Us pubs don't deny Trump could lose.
But to Biden.???? I dunnno
Biden is a moderate with a long history of bipartisan cooperation.

A good alternative to a petty, moody egomaniac

View attachment 324454

Did you just make that for me lol cute

but not as cute as yer deceiving map of amerika.

BRIGHT RED

Forum List

Back