Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

take that moldy old MAGA hat off incel, & put yer critical thinking cap on.
including [district of columbia] 2019

View attachment 324454
Lol so angry that makes you little snowflakes.. I hear it’s going to be bright red in November heheh

cool-story-bro-5cdbb2.jpg
Did you just make that for me lol cute

but not as cute as yer deceiving map of amerika.

BRIGHT RED

ummm - what is yer point? i heard that interview last night. not sure why you even posted a short clip of...... what exactly?

View attachment 324454
Lol so angry that makes you little snowflakes.. I hear it’s going to be bright red in November heheh

BRIGHT RED

ummm - what is yer point? i heard that interview last night. not sure why you even posted a short clip of...... what exactly?

Did you see the look on there faces lol hahah hahahah hahahaha

View attachment 324454
No need to be angry you lost! You always have 2032, to mount a come back

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
With out the illegal immigrants voting in California by the millions if you took California out Trump won by a huge margin. Just facts.. and i believe trump will win California With or without voter ID
What about the 70,000 total vote trump won by in Wisc Penn and Mich Think those folks are so happy with the scum in the WH now ?

View attachment 324454

BRIGHT RED

i see you are one of them thar poorly educated types who doesn't understand the proper use of

there

their

they're

do you also get CONfused with

to

too

two

as well?

View attachment 324454

lol.... there's no anger dude. guess you need to to think that? anyhoo - you show a map that showed a mostly 'red' amerika. it's deceiving, unless you understand the graphic. sure, donny won. because of the EC.

only by 75,000 votes. but you keep thinking it was really a landslide by population.
With out the illegal immigrants voting in California by the millions if you took California out Trump won by a huge margin. Just facts.. and i believe trump will win California With or without voter ID
What about the 70,000 total vote trump won by in Wisc Penn and Mich Think those folks are so happy with the scum in the WH now ?
Have you seen his rallies there? I mean even 2 million showed up in India to hear the man speak.

View attachment 324454

BRIGHT RED

i see you are one of them thar poorly educated types who doesn't understand the proper use of

there

their

they're

do you also get CONfused with

to

too

two

as well?

Umm ok lol

View attachment 324454

Have you seen his rallies there? I mean even 2 million showed up in India to hear the man speak.

how long ago was that? oh yaaaa.......... pre COVID. wisconsin JUST came out en masse, risking coronacooties to ENSURE the trump endorsed incumbant (R) dude was booted outa there.

PA joined up with the northest corridor to bypass donny's COVID incompetency & it was only a relative handful of hillbillies protested the shelter in place compared to the entire population of michigan, which is 10,000,000.

that's a sign of things to come.

View attachment 324454

how long ago was that? oh yaaaa.......... pre COVID. wisconsin JUST came out en masse, risking coronacooties to ENSURE the trump endorsed incumbant (R) dude was booted outa there.

Maybe that individual wasn’t a good pick . Good for them..

View attachment 324454

View attachment 324454

6B5EE034-7C1E-4FC4-A47D-4323A40D31AE.jpeg
America is watching democrats and we are still 76.7% white lol

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020
When liberals still believe in polls makes me laugh LOL . Most Trump voters dont take polls also did you read the article However, Biden’s lead in these polls may not be as solid as it first appears. There are signs that Trump’s base may be much more energized than the former vice president’s. Seven in 10 voters who said they preferred Trump in a head-to-head matchup with Biden said they were “Extremely enthusiastic” about voting in the upcoming election, compared to only 3 in 5 Biden supporters. They only polled 600 people LOL

I’ll believe a poll when the data managers name appears
On the final numbers. Until then. It’s all bias

View attachment 324454

you have a lot more not good picks going down

View attachment 324454

Even in India they like entertainment Like a good laugh

View attachment 324454

View attachment 324495America is watching democrats and we are still 76.7% white lol

If invaders are too scared to go to the hospital it's a good thing. They can go back to wherever they came from. What happens to them is none of our business.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020

It's a long way to election day but worth remembering that Rump could not win even half the vote in AridZona in 2016.

Actual stats for Boozeman to "dislike"

NomineeDoornail RumpHillary Clinton
PartyFucking MoronDemoplican
Home stateNarcissisiaNew York
Running mateHunter PenceTim Kaine
Electoral vote110
Popular vote1,252,4011,161,167
Percentage48.08%44.58%

Want me to post some others where he couldn't crack a 50 either? Like Florida? Like North Carolina? Like that infamous trio of Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania? Like FRICKIN' UTAH? Say the word, I'm here to help.

Obama doesn't deserve any credit. History shows that the economy recovers on its own without any government intervention.
Haha, so painfully stupid. Yes, always at the exact same rate, too. Because obama tourettes syndrome. Shut up dummy.
The recovery under Obama was one of the slowest on record, dumbass.

because not only did obama have 8 years of W.'s fuck ups to clean out - he had 6 years of the (R) CONgress party of nooooooooooooooo to do it with.
No, it was because of the stuff that Obama actually got passed, like Obamacare, and that worthless financial bill.

Forum List

Back