Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

The judge refused to allow evidence that would have proved her case to be entered into the record.

The Judge follow the rules evidencary procedure. The defense's argument boiled down to shruken ballots as their lame excuse. There was no evidence to present because no evidence existed. Unless of YOU have proof to back your totally unstantitiated and unsupported claim.

You guys always some lame ass excuse when you fail.

He proved respectability to the world when he turned his back on our allies who had no idea whatsoever he was running out of Afghanistan.

We lost allied support. The Traitor's big peace deal with Taliban was a cut and run. It was the Traitor who released Five Thousand (5,000) Taliban prisoners, including the shit stain that is in charge of the Taliban right now.

Traitor's Administration Agrees to An Exchange That Freed 5,000 Taliban Prisoners.

Traitor Invited Taliban Leadership to Camp David Over September11 Weekend.

Fuck the Fuck Traitor and Fuck his Fucking MAGA MAGGOT SUPPORTERS.

Last edited:
Looks like NYT from here.

# 2 dem contributor, Sam Bankman-Fried.

# 1 dem contributor, Georgey Soros.

And yet we saw this ruling coming from a mile away. We instructed you, point by point, on why your ilk would fail due to the stunning lack of evidence to back these Big Lie delusion.

Y'all never saw it coming, buying whatever hapless pablum Gateway Pundit whispered in your ear.

How's that working out for you?

The Judge follow the rules evidencary procedure. The defense's argument boiled down to shruken ballots as their lame excuse. There was no evidence to present because no evidence existed. Unless of YOU have proof to back your totally unstantitiated and unsupported claim.

You guys always some lame ass excuse when you fail.

And in the entire state of Arizona, they found 3 people that said long lines motivated them to go home.

Not that they *couldn't* vote. But that they chose not to. And they needed at least 17,000.

This wasn't even close.

We lost allied support. The Traitor's big peace deal with Taliban was a cut and run. It was the Traitor who released Five Thousand (5,000) Taliban prisoners, including the shit stain that is in charge of the Taliban right now.
No it wasn't, Trump had specific goals to be met before we started troop reduction, Biden tossed that out the window, left our allies out of the loop..

Soros is shaping our justice system. And stealing elections is turning into an art form.
If elections can be stolen carte blanche, why would you ever expect an honest election again? That process is over. Our elections are no different than an election in North Korea, or China. The transition to UN dictatorship is taking place now. Our Bill of Rights no longer exists.
Now go get your masks...

And here we go, folks. Kari Lake's bluff was called and she was told to put up or shut up.

And she failed to prove her case. Miserably.

And what do the tinfoil patrol do when faced with the hapless, predictable failure of Kari's idiot conspiracy? Exactly what you'd expect them to do:

Make yet another conspiracy to explain away the failure of their last conspiracy.

Its like watching a dog return to its own vomit.

And yet we saw this ruling coming from a mile away. We instructed you, point by point, on why your ilk would fail due to the stunning lack of evidence to back these Big Lie delusion.

Y'all never saw it coming, buying whatever hapless pablum Gateway Pundit whispered in your ear.

How's that working out for you?
I don't know where you're trying to go with this. I didn't vote for her. Obviously she should have been better prepared.. So there.

Gateway Pundit is not a go to source unless they are sourcing what they publish.

Only when the numbers and evidence support it.

Like the fact that in AZ, the GOP won the AZ State House, State Senate seats, and US House seats. Kari Lake also performed wonderfully across the state, except miraculously in Maricopa where supposedly 25% of Election Day GOP voters went for Hobbs.

It’s easy to spot fraud, and it is rampant in Maricopa.

Trump insisted that the election was stolen before it was even possible to collect evidence of it. The claim came first. The scramble for 'evidence' came after. And of course, failed spectacularly.

Same with Kari. She made her accusations without evidence. Which is why she failed so hard when held to the standards of evidence under the law.

And you and your ilk will invent yet another evidence free conspiracy, backed by the same unearned entitlement and fever dream delusions that you always use.

I don't know where you're trying to go with this. I didn't vote for her. Obviously she should have been better prepared.. So there.

Gateway Pundit is not a go to source unless they are sourcing what they publish.

My point is simple: the quality of sources has a dramatic impact on the accuracy of prediction.

Those that are citing Gateway Pundity as their primary source (most threads that begin with BREAKING!) are rarely prepared for the legal outcomes that follow. They are fed a rosy, milksop pablum of comforting lies that is profoundly disconnected from outcomes in the real world.

Which is why the Gateway Pundit crowd is so often left stunned and confused by the real world when it fails to conform the propaganda they'd accepted without question.

While we reading the actual rulings, referencing more credible sources, and casting our nets of information broader than confirmation bias alone would suggest.....

.......are surprised far less often. We saw this coming from a mile away.

Lake lost the election but nothing will Convince the Trump base that have been taught that if your candidate loses the election must have been stolen.

When you run weak Candidates like Lake and Walker then expect to lose but alas the Trump base will never accept this and will demand anyone that utter that Lake lost be branded as a traitor and be executed at Dawn.

Lake lost the election but nothing will Convince the Trump base that have been taught that if your candidate loses the election must have been stolen.

They are hamstrung by an unshakable and unearned sense of entitlement. They feel they are *owed* power, regardless of what the people decide.

Its one of the reasons they're getting more comfortable with calling for the termination of the constitution, with the idea of attacking cops in their 'civil war' and rush on the capitol.

And why they're so adamant to argue that we're not a democracy.

When you run weak Candidates like Lake and Walker then expect to lose but alas the Trump base will never accept this and will demand anyone that utter that Lake lost be branded as a traitor and be executed at Dawn.

Lake had zero relevant experience and was a dogshit candidate. She got a job in the news out of college.....and that's it. She'd never run a business, been in the military, held elected office, been part of the legislature, part of the executive, been a mayor, on a city council or lead so much as a PTA meeting.

Hobb was a social worker, a legislator in both the Arizona house and senate and was Senate Minority Leader before gaining experience in the executive branch as Secretary of State. She was *immaculately* prepared and qualified.

And Walker? He was a guy in Houston that Trump met once on a TV show.

What the fuck did Republicans think was going to happen.

My point is simple: the quality of sources has a dramatic impact on the accuracy of prediction.

Those that are citing Gateway Pundity as their primary source (most threads that begin with BREAKING!) are rarely prepared for the legal outcomes that follow. They are fed a rosy, milksop pablum of comforting lies that is profoundly disconnected from outcomes in the real world.

Which is why the Gateway Pundit crowd is so often left stunned and confused by the real world when it fails to conform the propaganda they'd accepted without question.

While we reading the actual rulings, referencing more credible sources, and casting our nets of information broader than confirmation bias alone would suggest.....

.......are surprised far less often. We saw this coming from a mile away.
Meh...Gateway does go in off the cuff, I agree, but they also publish stories with documented sources. I don't follow them. I have quoted them but usually I go to and use who they are sourcing.

They are hamstrung by an unshakable and unearned sense of entitlement. They feel they are *owed* power, regardless of what the people decide.

Its one of the reasons they're getting more comfortable with calling for the termination of the constitution, with the idea of attacking cops in their 'civil war' and rush on the capitol.

And why they're so adamant to argue that we're not a democracy.
We ain’t a Democracy and we are a Republic of Fifty States but as I stated Lake lost the election and I have no issue with it just like when Trump lost in 2020 and Clinton lost in 2016.

The only time in my voting years I believed the Election was stolen was in 2000 with Gore vs Bush but not once have I ever called for the overthrow of the Government no matter Federal or State.

Fact is fraud happens every election and before you scream “ denier “ my point is it happens but it is unusual to rise above to the level where the election was stolen.

Barr, Kemp and the USSC stated not enough evidence, so the case is close just like Lake case is closed.

This country will fall apart but I will be gone, so I no longer care.

Lake had zero relevant experience and was a dogshit candidate. She got a job in the news out of college.....and that's it. She'd never run a business, been in the military, held elected office, been part of the legislature, part of the executive, been a mayor, on a city council or lead so much as a PTA meeting.

Hobb was a social worker, a legislator in both the Arizona house and senate and was Senate Minority Leader before gaining experience in the executive branch as Secretary of State. She was *immaculately* prepared and qualified.

And Walker? He was a guy in Houston that Trump met once on a TV show.

What the fuck did Republicans think was going to happen.
They were hoping that they would pull off a Ventura win but the candidates were bad!

Meh...Gateway does go in off the cuff, I agree, but they also publish stories with documented sources. I don't follow them. I have quoted them but usually I go to and use who they are sourcing.

They mention a ruling they don't link to. Then offer the most inane, misleading interpretation of the what they're referencing....one designed to lead any reader foolish enough to believe Gateway Pundit that conservatives are about to win whatever battle they are fighting.

Be it their insane 'Big Lie', birtherism, some bizarre conspiracy about Urkaine, Dominion Software.....or Kari Lake.

Would you like to go through Gateway Pundit coverage of the Arizona Election and Lake's legal efforts after? It has *not* aged well.

Whereas almost all legal analysts in 'main stream media' (or anyone who had actually read the judges ruling when he allowed Lake a hearing) were well aware of how high the standards of evidence Lake was going to have to meet......the Gateway Pundit folks knew nothing of it.

All reference to the high standards Lake had to meet were edited out, glossed over, or straight up ignored by GWP.

Confirmation Bias is a bitch.

They mention a ruling they don't link to. Then offer the most inane, misleading interpretation of the what they're referencing....one designed to lead any reader foolish enough to believe Gateway Pundit that conservatives are about to win whatever battle they are fighting.

Be it their insane 'Big Lie', birtherism, some bizarre conspiracy about Urkaine, Dominion Software.....or Kari Lake.

Would you like to go through Gateway Pundit coverage of the Arizona Election and Lake's legal efforts after? It has *not* aged well.

Whereas almost all legal analysts in 'main stream media' (or anyone who had actually read the judges ruling when he allowed Lake a hearing) were well aware of how high the standards of evidence Lake was going to have to meet......the Gateway Pundit folks knew nothing of it.

All reference to the high standards Lake had to meet were edited out, glossed over, or straight up ignored by GWP.

Confirmation Bias is a bitch.
Like I said.....

Forum List

Back