Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

More lame ass excuses.
No. You’re wrong again, of course. What I posted was simply a clear and correct statement of the issues, the questions and what is likely to come next.

Stop whining like a little bitch. If you can.

Nonsense. Even if the judge did follow “the” law, conservatives endorse that. (Not all conservatives are supporters of MAGA, and the idea of making America great again isn’t something which can be so easily disparaged anyway).

The questions are whether the judge was right in dismissing so many claims in the first place and whether the judge used a proper legal standard on the claims that remained. Fodder for an appeal — regardless of liberal angst.
Do you predict a successful appeal outcome for Lake? (Tip: Answer yes only if you want to be embarrassed).

Do you predict a successful appeal outcome for Lake? (Tip: Answer yes only if you want to be embarrassed).
I didn’t predict that she’d win in the first place. I believe I did suggest that her claims deserved to be heard.

I wouldn’t be shocked to learn that an appeal gets granted. The ultimate ruling? I don’t know. But it would be a hoot if the appellate court reinstated some of the previously dismissed claims and ordered a full trial on all the claims, including the two which the judge ultimately rejected after trial.

By the way, you’re unqualified to offer “tips.”

I didn’t predict that she’d win in the first place. I believe I did suggest that her claims deserved to be heard.

I wouldn’t be shocked to learn that an appeal gets granted. The ultimate ruling? I don’t know. But it would be a hoot if the appellate court reinstated some of the previously dismissed claims and ordered a full trial on all the claims, including the two which the judge ultimately rejected after trial.

By the way, you’re unqualified to offer “tips.”
What was your prediction for the trial that she just lost? Were you knowledgeable and qualified enough to correctly predict her loss?

Lake Loses Suit Over Her Defeat In Arizona Governor's Race.

Judge Peter Thompson said, “The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence,

Shrunken Ballots is not evidence, it's specualtion and conjecture. Lying Lake Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

In the cause of shrunken ballots, the intentionality of is sabotage, the intent to rob Kari of votes, the supposed disenfranchisement of 10s of thousands of voters and Kari being the actual winner...

You're right. Its its all speculation. And Kari had to prove EVERY one of those points in order to win her case. She failed to prove even one.

Forum List

Back