Arizona Republican Party wants to know if you are ready to die for Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
And their call to arms didn't stop there. So the Republican Party is now the party of sedition? This kind of rhetoric is gonna get somebody killed. Donnie already has the blood of tens if not hundreds of thousands on his hands. He wants more I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

(Reuters) - Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said on Tuesday the Republican Party stands for “law and order,” rebuffing the sentiment of a tweet by his state party that asked supporters if they were willing to die to overturn President Donald Trump’s election loss.​
The official Arizona Republican Party Twitter account had earlier retweeted a post by right-wing activist Ali Alexander, in which he pledged that he was “willing to give up my life for this fight.”​
The state party responded in a tweet, saying: “He is. Are you?”​
In a now-deleted tweet from Monday, the party posted a movie scene from “Rambo” featuring the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”​

And their call to arms didn't stop there. So the Republican Party is now the party of sedition? This kind of rhetoric is gonna get somebody killed. Donnie already has the blood of tens if not hundreds of thousands on his hands. He wants more I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

(Reuters) - Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said on Tuesday the Republican Party stands for “law and order,” rebuffing the sentiment of a tweet by his state party that asked supporters if they were willing to die to overturn President Donald Trump’s election loss.​
The official Arizona Republican Party Twitter account had earlier retweeted a post by right-wing activist Ali Alexander, in which he pledged that he was “willing to give up my life for this fight.”​
The state party responded in a tweet, saying: “He is. Are you?”​
In a now-deleted tweet from Monday, the party posted a movie scene from “Rambo” featuring the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”​

What sickos

1607527010427.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1607526862928.png
    1607526862928.png
    34 KB · Views: 23
What sickos

These are our fellow Americans. It's hard concept to swallow.
Fellow Americans who are advocating for treason, a coup, and totalitarianism.

I honestly don't know my country anymore. Donald J Trump has rendered it unrecognizable.

What country do you live in?

You should consider moving here to the the USA.

Don't worry about paperwork...

in about 6 weeks, none will be needed.

What sickos

I honestly don't know my country anymore. Donald J Trump has rendered it unrecognizable.

My generous offer to USMB Rumptards stands: I pay for a one way ticket for anyone who would like to move to Moscow, Ankara or Budapest. Are you a taker? :D

What sickos

My generous offer to USMB Rumptards stands: I pay for a one way ticket for anyone who would like to move to Moscow, Ankara or Budapest. Are you a taker? :D

My generous offer to USMB Rumptards stands:

I dont' qualify

What sickos

I dont' qualify

Sure you do Will, as long as you live in the US. Never a bad thing to say about your cult leader. Yep - Pack your bags.

What sickos

I dont' qualify

Sure you do Will, as long as you live in the US. Never a bad thing to say about your cult leader. Yep - Pack your bags.

Never a bad thing to say about your cult leader. Yep -

Just because I didn't want to drag him to the curb, and hang him from a lamppost, doesn't make him my cult leader.

You guys painting with broad brushes make me laugh.

If Biden is sworn in, his supporters will be the ones squealing the loudest about the downfall of our quality of life under totalitarian rule. Democrats blow.

If Biden is sworn in, his supporters will be the ones squealing the loudest about the downfall of our quality of life under totalitarian rule. Democrats blow.

and they will blame it on Trump.

Well, I don't see any commitments to the question of: are you willing to die for Donald Trump?
This is a call to arms for nutters. But your life where your mouth is ..
No? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back