Arkansas becomes 35 state to pass "Stand Your Ground" protections for Americans...

So this means I can shoot a white man in Arkansas because he's a klan member and I feared for my life.
If you can PROOVE the you had a REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death, yes. But from reading many of your posts, you don't have a REASONABLE thought in your head. A jury would lock you up forever for murder if you were foolish enough to make anything near the comments you make here on the stand.

True, because the law is written for and by white men.
If you really feel that way, why not move to Ghana? It's got a fairly high standard of living and very few white people.

No need to, black folks have EARNED the right to be in this country just as well as you have. How about we get rid of the racism, discrimination, etc. instead.

If you want to get of racism and discrimination, you would have to outlaw the democrat party..........

You mean the Republican party today, look at where all the racism comes from today.

You mean the Republican party today, look at where all the racism comes from today.
Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, among hundreds of other black racists, are Republicans?

So basically any black man who speaks AGAINST ra ism is now deemed a racist. Smfh.

How about we start with the white racist who make the laws. Sounds like grandpa has been telling you about the good ole days of the 40s and 50s again.

Racists who make laws? You just voted for a guy that said poor people can be just as bright as white people; I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle; they want to put y'all back in chains; you ain't black if you don't vote for me; he's articulate and "clean" speaking of Obama. What racist statements did Trump ever make about blacks? Oh, that's right, nothing.

So what laws do we have today written by racists?

Why repost them you are just going to claim they aren't true or try and tell us he didn't mean that. Trump's cabinet was nothing but old white men and he basically catered to racist for their vote.

So this means I can shoot a white man in Arkansas because he's a klan member and I feared for my life.
YES!!!

Hell, yes. That is exactly what it means.

Of all the people who need protection, black folks need it the most. Yet, for some reason they keep voting for the assholes who want to disarm them.

Every black man and woman should be armed. Heavily armed.

That is equality, and black folks deserve it.

If you can PROOVE the you had a REASONABLE fear of imminent harm or death, yes. But from reading many of your posts, you don't have a REASONABLE thought in your head. A jury would lock you up forever for murder if you were foolish enough to make anything near the comments you make here on the stand.

If you really feel that way, why not move to Ghana? It's got a fairly high standard of living and very few white people.

No need to, black folks have EARNED the right to be in this country just as well as you have. How about we get rid of the racism, discrimination, etc. instead.

If you want to get of racism and discrimination, you would have to outlaw the democrat party..........

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, among hundreds of other black racists, are Republicans?

So basically any black man who speaks AGAINST ra ism is now deemed a racist. Smfh.

Not what I said.

If that was what I meant, I would have said millions, not hundreds.

Not what I said.

That is basically what you said.

Not what I said.

That is basically what you said.

You don't know there is a 'basic' difference between hundreds and millions?

whine all you want.

this conversation has ended.

To the racist any challenge to racism is unreasonable. I think that in some of the cases where white men shot blacks claiming to be standing their ground they did not have a reasonab.e fear, but they figured idiots like you would sit on the jury and agree that a person is a threat just because they are brown skinned. No jury would lock me up for presenting evidence of racism in America, nor would a jury lock me up under stand your ground laws if I proved the white man was a white supremacist and I acted because I feared for my life. Unless itd a jury of white supremacists and given this is America that is highly possibe.

We know why stand your ground is being passed especially is states like Arkansas.

‘Stand your ground’ laws encourage racially charged violence

In 2005, Florida was the first state to enact a “stand your ground” law, which allows people to fatally shoot others in public without attempting to escape if they feel threatened, all without fear of criminal prosecution. States across the country have passed their own versions of this law, but Florida’s arguably goes the furthest to protect the shooter.

Under Florida’s “stand your ground” law, not only does an individual have “no duty to retreat” when faced with “imminent death or great bodily harm,” but a recent change to the law made it even easier for defendants to get off by shifting the burden of proof to the state. In other words, the state must prove that the shooter was not acting in self-defense.

It should be no surprise, then, that “stand your ground” cases in Florida have come under the spotlight. Just last month, for instance, Michael Drejka, a white man, fatally shot Markeis McGlockton, an unarmed black man, in front of the victim’s loved ones in a dispute over a handicapped parking space in Clearwater. Invoking the “stand your ground” law, the Pinellas County sheriff did not arrest Drejka – claiming his hands were tied – a decision that even some NRA lobbyists and Republican sponsors of the legislation refute.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/03/opin...d-law-racial-violence-opinion-love/index.html
Go ahead and tell them what Markeis was doing to get shot.......

Markeis and his idiot welfare ho girlfriend had parked in a handicapped parking illegally as Markeis went inside the store. Drejka went up the girlfried and told her to move her vehicle and she responded as most ghetto hos would so there is no need for me to go into it. When Markeis came out he responded as most ghetto thugs would and attacked Drejka shoving him to the ground. Drejka pulled out his gun and shot markeis.

IM2--would you like to know how non ghetto people would have reacted in this situation to avoid being shot?
1) Don't illegally park---it pisses other people off especially the old who bitch about everything wrong.
2) When snagged doing something illegal or even wrong---apologize don't act like a ghetto ho and get into a fight.
3) when coming out of the store and your ghetto ho girlfriend has started a verbal argument with someone, you do not put your hands on this person. This is especially the case when you are dealing with older people as it is just plain bad manners. IM2 Your momma or your missing deadbeat sperm donor should have taught you this basic. Getting yelled at is not grounds to attack someone.
4) If you lay your hands on someone, you should expect to get shot.
5) The four reason above are why non-ghetto people of all colors don't often find themselves shot when others use guns to defend themselves from ghetto rats.
6) Ghetto rats are unliked and often find themselves in prison and/or dead---not because of their income but because they act like Ghetto rats.

We hear from the racist hag who claims WHITE FOLK don't break the we law.
You are an idiot-----and lie often. I never said that white folks don't commit crimes---hell I have on several occassions talked about my white Brother in law and his run ins with the law and the prison system...he acts like a ghetto thug and thusly gets treated like one. And like you WHINES about "the Man" and the law being so unfair to his criminal ass and his criminal buddies...Fact is that if he acted better he would get treated better and the cops would never care about what he was doing.

Because of him and his tale-tell whinning--------I kinda think I got your history figured out as well.

There are limits to "Stand Your Ground" laws but the alternate is to have to flee your home in the face of invaders. Does anybody want that?

Wrong. We see in places like this that racism is a prerequisite for membership in the modern republican party.

How do you guys say that with a straight face?

The democrat party is the party of racism...from it's founding by actual slave owners, to the leadership today where they are openly and proudly racist....?

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post....?

The democrat party has a modern terror arm called Black lives matter.....not all lives....just black lives. Members of the democrat party are violently attacking members of the American Asian community..... the core groups of the party, la raza, the congressional black caucus, the nation of islam...are openly and proudly racist....

And barak obama, is openly and proudly racist......calling open and proud racists....al sharpton, jeremiah wright, louis farakhan, good friends and allies....

It is the democrat party that has destroyed the futures of generations of black children through it's education policies......in Chicago, 80% of black students can't pass standardized math and english...........

You are either blind or stupid...most likely both.

Why repost them you are just going to claim they aren't true or try and tell us he didn't mean that. Trump's cabinet was nothing but old white men and he basically catered to racist for their vote.

The only way to cater to racists is by policy. Name one racist policy Trump made to cater to the racists.

How about we just accept the fact that racism and discrimination have been a part of humanity for tens of thousands of years.

How about we just deal with what we have, work toward a goal of treating each other fairly and respect each other.

How about we start with the white racist who make the laws. Sounds like grandpa has been telling you about the good ole days of the 40s and 50s again.

Racists who make laws? You just voted for a guy that said poor people can be just as bright as white people; I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle; they want to put y'all back in chains; you ain't black if you don't vote for me; he's articulate and "clean" speaking of Obama. What racist statements did Trump ever make about blacks? Oh, that's right, nothing.

IF that is true, why is it that President Donald Trump did more for blacks and other minorities than any other president in modern history?

To the racist any challenge to racism is unreasonable. I think that in some of the cases where white men shot blacks claiming to be standing their ground they did not have a reasonab.e fear, but they figured idiots like you would sit on the jury and agree that a person is a threat just because they are brown skinned. No jury would lock me up for presenting evidence of racism in America, nor would a jury lock me up under stand your ground laws if I proved the white man was a white supremacist and I acted because I feared for my life. Unless itd a jury of white supremacists and given this is America that is highly possibe.

We know why stand your ground is being passed especially is states like Arkansas.

‘Stand your ground’ laws encourage racially charged violence

In 2005, Florida was the first state to enact a “stand your ground” law, which allows people to fatally shoot others in public without attempting to escape if they feel threatened, all without fear of criminal prosecution. States across the country have passed their own versions of this law, but Florida’s arguably goes the furthest to protect the shooter.

Under Florida’s “stand your ground” law, not only does an individual have “no duty to retreat” when faced with “imminent death or great bodily harm,” but a recent change to the law made it even easier for defendants to get off by shifting the burden of proof to the state. In other words, the state must prove that the shooter was not acting in self-defense.

It should be no surprise, then, that “stand your ground” cases in Florida have come under the spotlight. Just last month, for instance, Michael Drejka, a white man, fatally shot Markeis McGlockton, an unarmed black man, in front of the victim’s loved ones in a dispute over a handicapped parking space in Clearwater. Invoking the “stand your ground” law, the Pinellas County sheriff did not arrest Drejka – claiming his hands were tied – a decision that even some NRA lobbyists and Republican sponsors of the legislation refute.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/03/opin...d-law-racial-violence-opinion-love/index.html
Go ahead and tell them what Markeis was doing to get shot.......

Markeis and his idiot welfare ho girlfriend had parked in a handicapped parking illegally as Markeis went inside the store. Drejka went up the girlfried and told her to move her vehicle and she responded as most ghetto hos would so there is no need for me to go into it. When Markeis came out he responded as most ghetto thugs would and attacked Drejka shoving him to the ground. Drejka pulled out his gun and shot markeis.

IM2--would you like to know how non ghetto people would have reacted in this situation to avoid being shot?
1) Don't illegally park---it pisses other people off especially the old who bitch about everything wrong.
2) When snagged doing something illegal or even wrong---apologize don't act like a ghetto ho and get into a fight.
3) when coming out of the store and your ghetto ho girlfriend has started a verbal argument with someone, you do not put your hands on this person. This is especially the case when you are dealing with older people as it is just plain bad manners. IM2 Your momma or your missing deadbeat sperm donor should have taught you this basic. Getting yelled at is not grounds to attack someone.
4) If you lay your hands on someone, you should expect to get shot.
5) The four reason above are why non-ghetto people of all colors don't often find themselves shot when others use guns to defend themselves from ghetto rats.
6) Ghetto rats are unliked and often find themselves in prison and/or dead---not because of their income but because they act like Ghetto rats.

We hear from the racist hag who claims WHITE FOLK don't break the we law.
You are an idiot-----and lie often. I never said that white folks don't commit crimes---hell I have on several occassions talked about my white Brother in law and his run ins with the law and the prison system...he acts like a ghetto thug and thusly gets treated like one. And like you WHINES about "the Man" and the law being so unfair to his criminal ass and his criminal buddies...Fact is that if he acted better he would get treated better and the cops would never care about what he was doing.

Because of him and his tale-tell whinning--------I kinda think I got your history figured out as well.

WTF is a "Ghetto Thug"? You're stupid, racist ass talks as if black folks created crime. He is acting like a white criminal, because that is what he is.

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post....?

The democrat party has a modern terror arm called Black lives matter.....not all lives....just black lives.

Right wing propaganda, you really are that fucking stupid.

Members of the democrat party are violently attacking members of the American Asian community..... the core groups of the party, la raza, the congressional black caucus, the nation of islam...are openly and proudly racist....

That is your history in this country.

And barak obama, is openly and proudly racist......calling open and proud racists....al sharpton, jeremiah wright, louis farakhan, good friends and allies....

How many white NFL players mothers did Pres. Obama call bitches like your hero Trump. How many racist did Pres Obama tell to stand by like your hero Trump did.

[quoye]It is the democrat party that has destroyed the futures of generations of black children through it's education policies......in Chicago, 80% of black students can't pass standardized math and english...........

You are either blind or stupid...most likely both.
[/QUOTE]

You come on here and run your mouth about the Democrats racist past as if Republicans aren't a part of that. The Confederates were nothing but southern democrats and yet you are the one fighting to keep those racist monuments and statues up of those racist democrats. So who is really blind or stupid.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

The only way to cater to racists is by policy. Name one racist policy Trump made to cater to the racists.

Name one policy Trump made.

• Thanks

How about we just accept the fact that racism and discrimination have been a part of humanity for tens of thousands of years.

How about we just deal with what we have, work toward a goal of treating each other fairly and respect each other.

How about we, the problem is we have too many in this country that don't want to work towards that.

• Thanks

IF that is true, why is it that President Donald Trump did more for blacks and other minorities than any other president in modern history?

Give me a list of what Trump did for black folks.

• Thanks
Good for them....

Can't imagine what fool ever agreed they had a duty to retreat in the first place.

Forum List

Back