Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Has Given His First Interview After Being Released From US Custody -- Tells The Truth What's Happened To America Under Biden

• Banned
Another article!

“They’re Losing Their Christian Values. They’re Losing Their Families. It Is No Longer the America We Knew” – International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Gives First Interview Since His Release from US Prison (VIDEO)​

Stalin knew....

stalin.jpg

Another article!

“They’re Losing Their Christian Values. They’re Losing Their Families. It Is No Longer the America We Knew” – International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Gives First Interview Since His Release from US Prison (VIDEO)​

Wtf?

If I want an opinion on American values then some Russian arms dealer who has been cooked up in jail for a decade would probably be the last person to ask.

Last edited:
Wtf?

If I want an opinion on America then some Russian arms dealer who has been cooked up in jail for a decade would probably be the last person to ask.
So you now know what it's like for republicans, when moonbat chumps like you give them advice on which of their politicians and/or candidates are worthy of paying attention too..... :auiqs.jpg:

Wtf?

If I want an opinion on American values then some Russian arms dealer who has been cooked up in jail for a decade would probably be the last person to ask.
This is what happens when the guys who make the good propaganda on the right go on vacation....the loons on this board start posting shit like the OP did.

It's no deflection....It's directly on point.

And it hit the bullseye.
The point is you don't listen to a Russian criminal who is fresh out of a jail cell about American values.

You've conceeded that point and you can take your whataboutisms and shove them.

The end.

I have to concede that he makes good points.

That said, this is an incredibly charismatic and successful criminal, so grain of salt, and you always have to consider that Russia didn’t entirely abandon the whole KGB manipulative as hell propaganda thing just put it under new management. Putin was literally KGB.

The point is you don't listen to a Russian criminal who is fresh out of a jail cell about American values.

You've conceeded that point and you can take your whataboutisms and shove them.

The end.
I conceded nothing.

I merely pointed out one of the numerous hypocrisies (a target rich environment) of pious prog pifflewits like you.

Its sad when a murderous Russian arms dealer is more honest about the state of this country than the American Democrats who are responsible for it.

:(
Honest? Dupe you have no fucking clue what his agenda is.

Russians know what you rw tools want to hear.

Really? We're going to accept the word of a Russian criminal who was in an American jail (btw............they don't get much in the way of outside information in jail, just what they get from the television they are allowed to watch, or if they are lucky, from the newspapers and periodicals they are allowed to have), who is being interviewed by Russia Today (a known Russian propaganda outlet) on what the current state of America is today?

Have you conservatives lost your minds?

Forum List

Back