Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Has Given His First Interview After Being Released From US Custody -- Tells The Truth What's Happened To America Under Biden

He seems like a decent enough feller. I'd buy a gun from him any day.

Not what I was expecting, that's for sure. But we have to come to terms that is a a heartless killer that's probably responsible for hundreds if not thousands of lives lost.

This guy is full of shit and he knows you'll eat it up.

His goal is to crap on America with his 10 seconds of public infamy and you dupe rightwingers are there to cheer him on.

Why would he care? He has nothing to gain or lose by telling us his opinion. The dementia monkey already let him go. He's a free man, ready to make old connections to start his business up all over again. Thanks Dementia.

Why would he care? He has nothing to gain or lose by telling us his opinion. The dementia monkey already let him go. He's a free man, ready to make old connections to start his business up all over again. Thanks Dementia.
Redirection, nobody is talking about his cares except you.

And Bout had only six years left on a 25 year sentence. He was going to be released anyway and his value for exchange decreased by the year.

Would he be any less dangerous six years from now?

Not what I was expecting, that's for sure. But we have to come to terms that is a a heartless killer that's probably responsible for hundreds if not thousands of lives lost.

Apparently he was selling guns to both sides, and mostly in Africa. Some of his contracts also included the U.S. government for ferrying reconstruction supplies into Afghanistan and some with the United Nations for delivering humanitarian aid.

Viktor Bout, Arms Dealer in Prisoner Swap, Remembered as ‘Monster’

I'm not going to lose much sleep over some guy who was selling guns to Africa. What those Africans do with the guns is their problem, not mine.

And Bout had only six years left on a 25 year sentence. He was going to be released anyway and his value for exchange decreased by the year.

Would he be any less dangerous six years from now?

Might well be. His buddy Putin might well be gone soon.

He could easily be rehabilitated by then, and be ready to retire in the USA as an uber driver or something less lethal than a Merchant of Death.

Apparently he was selling guns to both sides, and mostly in Africa. Some of his contracts also included the U.S. government for ferrying reconstruction supplies into Afghanistan and some with the United Nations for delivering humanitarian aid.

Viktor Bout, Arms Dealer in Prisoner Swap, Remembered as ‘Monster’

I'm not going to lose much sleep over some guy who was selling guns to Africa. What those Africans do with the guns is their problem, not mine.

Thanks for the article. I didn't know much about the guy.

Seems to me he's not only dangerous, but very intelligent as well. That's a frightening combination. He's bilingual, created a very successful leitimate business post USSR, and became a very wealthy man. His business was successful but greed got the best of him.

I don't worry so much about what he did all over the world with the exception of South America. Given the US stupidly let him out, would he sell arms to the drug lords here again? Why not? And as long as he doesn't leave Russia, he's safe under the protection of Putin.

This is what happens when the guys who make the good propaganda on the right go on vacation....the loons on this board start posting shit like the OP did.
It is obvious that the current administration is equity on steroids. This is not good.

The point is you don't listen to a Russian criminal who is fresh out of a jail cell about American values.

You've conceeded that point and you can take your whataboutisms and shove them.

The end.

Just because is a Russian and a criminal doesn't mean he doesn't have insight and is infact very much correct about his observations.

The problem is you're too closed minded and narrow visioned to listen to what he says and consider things.

Thanks for the article. I didn't know much about the guy.

Seems to me he's not only dangerous, but very intelligent as well. That's a frightening combination. He's bilingual, created a very successful leitimate business post USSR, and became a very wealthy man. His business was successful but greed got the best of him.

I don't worry so much about what he did all over the world with the exception of South America. Given the US stupidly let him out, would he sell arms to the drug lords here again? Why not? And as long as he doesn't leave Russia, he's safe under the protection of Putin.

Seeing how we have a President who deliberately gifted the Taliban terrorists $7 billion dollars worth of arms, Bout doesn't even move the needle on my Give-a-Fuckometer. I just think we could have gotten a better trade.

Seeing how we have a President who deliberately gifted the Taliban terrorists $7 billion dollars worth of arms, Bout doesn't even move the needle on my Give-a-Fuckometer. I just think we could have gotten a better trade.

I don't think there should have been any trade. Like who needs this bimbo in our country anyway? It may not be for a couple of years yet, but down the road I have a feeling we are going to regret this deeply.

Forum List

Back