Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Has Given His First Interview After Being Released From US Custody -- Tells The Truth What's Happened To America Under Biden

Hate to piss in your mama's cornbread, but that Russian apparently understands more about American values than you do.
Apparently, you Trump asseaters have the same values as a criminal arms dealer. We're holding our nose over his realease as Trump lackeys suck his ass.

Nice job.

I don't think there should have been any trade. Like who needs this bimbo in our country anyway? It may not be for a couple of years yet, but down the road I have a feeling we are going to regret this deeply.
who the hell are you to say that the woman doesn't belong here, Fascist?

I don't think there should have been any trade. Like who needs this bimbo in our country anyway? It may not be for a couple of years yet, but down the road I have a feeling we are going to regret this deeply.
And you base this on what? Your racism, homophobia, and hatred of women in general?

You mean like all the Trumpers I know who use cannabis?

Sure, but how many Trumpers do you know who are black, lesbian, piece of shit dopers who can't obey other country's laws and protest the National Anthem?

Report back to me when you find one.

Patriotic, white, straight, male, military, non-celebrity...

Those boxes are never checked by the left.
“White, straight, male”

You just confirmed my post above

If the Russians wanted to trade her for a Russian civilian who wanted to go home, sure.

But not for the Merchant of Fucking Death.

If the Russians capture one of our spies, it might make sense to trade him. But not for a civilian.

Just because is a Russian and a criminal doesn't mean he doesn't have insight and is infact very much correct about his observations.

The problem is you're too closed minded and narrow visioned to listen to what he says and consider things.
:icon_rolleyes: Where do you think he got his insight, in the ten years he was in a jail cell?

Yes, trash the Marine…Youre not worth the response…

the very fact that Biden chose Griner over the Marine IS the claim, and the evidence idiot.
His RECORD speaks for itself. Bad Conduct Discharge

The guy is no saint

Forum List

Back