Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently, all that shit about nothing being reported in Ohio was a LOAD OF SHIT
Citing detectives, the newspaper reported that police were first made aware of the girl’s pregnancy through a referral filed with the local child services’ branch by her mother on June 22.
Did these mother fuckers lie about this child for political reasons?
No. They were looking for a report filed by a doctor since the original report stated that the referral came from a doctor. The report was actually filed by a welfare worker who was told by the girl's mother. It looks like mom had filed for benefits on behalf of the 10 year old and named the baby daddy. The underage affair had been going on for awhile.

To me the question really is why would anyone, least off all a SC justice, think a State has the power to force any rape victim or person in higher than normal physical danger from giving birth to give birth?

We have a minority, whom most of us think are "touched," making laws affecting over 50% of Americans.

No. They were looking for a report filed by a doctor since the original report stated that the referral came from a doctor. The report was actually filed by a welfare worker who was told by the girl's mother. It looks like mom had filed for benefits on behalf of the 10 year old and named the baby daddy. The underage affair had been going on for awhile.
So the cops that said no report was made didnt bother to check DCS? Lol what a good fucking AG huh?

To me the question really is why would anyone, least off all a SC justice, think a State has the power to force any rape victim or person in higher than normal physical danger from giving birth to give birth?

We have a minority, whom most of us think are "touched," making laws affecting over 50% of Americans.

, least off all a SC justice, think a State has the power

The Supreme Court doesn't think that...they simply stated in Dobbs that abortion is not protected by the Constitution and that Abortion regulation is something the states have to do.....what about that is so hard for you dipsticks to understand...

One more bit of info that proves the story she was denied an abortion in Ohio is a lie.

Per the link the OP provided the rape took place on May 12th. The abortion took place June 22nd. Ohio Law allows for abortion within the first six weeks. The alleged abortion happened within 5 weeks. I guess the OP didn't read or understand his own link. :(

Last edited:
I cant find a link about how the AG said she could have gotten an abortion. All i can find is he denied it ever happened.

Ohio attorney general Dave Yost said Ohio’s abortion law, which bans the procedure after six weeks of pregnancy, has a “medical-emergency exception broader than just the life of the mother. This young girl, if she exists and if this horrible thing actually happened to her . . . she did not have to leave Ohio” to receive an abortion

I cant find a link about how the AG said she could have gotten an abortion. All i can find is he denied it ever happened.
It is in you rown links.
You have to actually read the stories.
“Ohio’s heartbeat law has a medical emergency exception broader than just the life of the mother,” Mr. Yost said. “This young girl, if she exists and if this horrible thing actually happened to her — it breaks my heart to think about it — she did not have to leave Ohio to find treatment.”

apologize for calling it a hoax??? I THINK NOT. LOLOL The left was still using it for their political agenda...USING a ten year old GIRL's RAPE FOR THEIR OWN POLITICAL PURPOSES> y'all should be dam ashamed of yourselves. You drug her around from state to state making a mockery of her condition and you gave not a squat about bringing the rapist to justice. Ya damn ghouls.
Kristi Noem should apologise also...

"On Twitter, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem said the story was "fake to begin with." The Wall Street Journal's editorial board described it as "fanciful." Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost told Fox News his office had not heard a "whisper" about the situation despite media reports."

6 weeks and 3 days.

cause this country doesnt give a flying phuck about children...proven over and over again with bs like this
Well, half of the country doesn't give a flying fuck about children - the Democrat half.

The rape occurred on May 12 and the arrest wasn't made until it became public that there had been no arrest, bring into question the entire story. The left didn't care at all about that girl or the other girls at risk because they were too focused on protecting the 99%+ of abortions that aren't from rape. They had no time at all to ask about the rapist who impregnated a 10 year old girl.

The Ohio Attorney General says there is an exception that would have permitted the girl to get an abortion. He also, just a day ago, hours before Fox News publicly reported that neither they, the Ohio Attorney General, nor any other law enforcement in Ohio with whom they had spoken, confirmed that he had not seen any report of a rape of a 10-year-old.

The doctors and any other adult legally required to report the rape of a 10-year old need to have their licenses revoked and serve the maximum time in jail that the laws allow.

But you and others on the left don't care that the party of rape continues to invite girls and women across the border where between 60 and 80% of them will be molested or raped before getting to the US.
And yet, even though the party of rape continues to say that the United states is one of the worst countries in the world in which to live, women and girls come north with abortion pills and birth control in order to prepare for the rape they know is coming to them. They want to get to the United States so badly that they accept it.

Every Biden voter is a supporter of the party of rape and complicit in the rape of thousands of women and at least hundreds of pre-teen girls. Don't give us that shit about conservatives not caring about children.

Kristi Noem should apologise also...

"On Twitter, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem said the story was "fake to begin with." The Wall Street Journal's editorial board described it as "fanciful." Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost told Fox News his office had not heard a "whisper" about the situation despite media reports."

6 weeks and 3 days.

Why should she apologize.......you leftists refused to confirm the story, and actively refused to provide proof it happened...

Long ago i did a research paper on the subject of abortion and how it affects the mother long term. I'll have to see if i can find it. I seem to remember.... I may have this off some. It is not a healthy situation for a ten year old to be giving birth but an abortion would be a worse long term scenario. Not only physically but emotionally and psychologically.
Sure. Uh huh. Right.

That is sick. Is there a link for that aspect of the story? She filed for benefits instead of filing rape charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back