Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like the child was a pawn of more than just the rapist
Im kind of getting there too. So, she filed a report with DCS. Went to a child abuse doctor who apparently thought he/she would get in trouble over this. Then BAM. All hell broke lose.
Maybe they need to clarify all of this so another child doesnt go through it.

Rape or incest is not a reason to kill a baby....they are the 2nd victim in those crimes and do not deserve to be killed....

The life of the mother is the only moral argument for an abortion....then it becomes triage, trying to save at least one life of the two....and that choice should be up to the mother, since many mothers decide to go through with the pregnancy even though it may cost them their life...

The other point he made in the original interview we cited was that there was no reason to travel to Illinois to get the abortion, because it would have been legal under Ohio law as a threat to the life of the mother.

Now...do you care to explain why an illegal alien was allowed to rape a 10 year old girl?
Did you grow up in NAZI Germany? Thats authoritarian as shit!

No...it isn't....it is a baby heart beat ban....if you can hear a heart beat you can't do the abortion....and their is an exception for the life of the mother, you dumb ass...
Again, a judge lifted the injunction over the 6 week law.

The travesty of this story

A 10 year old girl was raped and impregnated.
But the left media wanted the story to be about abortion instead.
So they used her to build a false narrative for political points.
They didn't even pause for a second to talk about the rape itself, or WHO DID THIS TO HER.
The only cared about a false narrative that she was "FORCED" to go out of state to abort.

In the original article, it states the origin Doctor was UNSURE what the law was, so instead of calling an abortion provider to find out - he instead called a clinic in another state. That is his bad. As already stated by the Ohio AG - she would have been given the abortion due to her age,

But the left media ran with it anyway.
Despite that in the same day, The Washington Post stated they contacted every Ohio provider and none were contacted.

The travesty is the girl was raped.
The second travesty is the left used this to produce a false narrative to score political points

What a fucking liar.. you didn't doubt it but you didn't say anything.. that way you can come down on either side and claim moral superiority.

But you are right; we conservatives made a huge mistake in this case. We foolishly believed that had there been an actual child molester going around raping little girls that the mother, the police, the doctors, the abortionists, would all have reported it and protected girls. But they didn't, thus bringing into question the authenticity of the entire story.

I never posted (that I recall) that the story seemed fake but I did think it. I was wrong. But I was wrong because I assumed that all of those whose legal and moral responsibility is to protect children would actually protect children first and then use the children for their political advantage second.

Yes, I was wrong. I'll try to always remember, in the future, that the left doesn't care about little girls being raped and that they didn't report it, or do anything else to prevent it or reduce the risk of it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
Fuck off you POS.

I didn't doubt the story but refrained from saying anything. If that is truly the perp rapist POS, all those on this site should retract their statements calling this rape a hoax,

Not going to happen. Everything with trumphumping christofascists is political.

Their only agenda is to make America 1500’s Europe.

They are the most dangerous people in America, and whether or not anyone wants to admit it, we are going to have to deal with them in another 1776 manner.

The guy was already going down, dims probably made the guy some kind of financial offer and he copped to it.

Not going to happen. Everything with trumphumping christofascists is political.

Their only agenda is to make America 1500’s Europe.

They are the most dangerous people in America, and whether or not anyone wants to admit it, we are going to have to deal with them in another 1776 manner.
Some would label them the American Taliban.

That is sick. Is there a link for that aspect of the story? She filed for benefits instead of filing rape charges?
To reiterate

Mother made the report to children's services. Not the police. Not a doctor. To the agency that would provide benefits. That this is a rape probably never occurred to any of them. After all, this relationship started when the girl was 9.

The 10 year old and family are most likely illegals themselves so this would not be the same outrage to them as it is to you. I had many many cases over the years very similar to this one. The couple are in love.

Yes, you are right.
And that matters why?
In case you've forgotten: HE RAPED A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.
What fucking difference does it make when he got here?
I didn't forget anything. Next time you intercede in a thread maybe you should pay attention to what I responded to.
How do you know when he came in to the US...
Trump's watch maybe?

So why did it takes weeks to arrest the illegal alien rapist? Maybe because Fox News reported zero arrests for a 10 year old rape victim in Ohio and it left the progressives scrambling? If my 10 year old daughter was raped I would not allow weeks to go by before the known rapist was even arrested. I call bullshit.

This story is fishy on so many levels.

Yep.......they actually had to do something about this.......and then fell on their faces when it turned out she was raped by a joe biden illegal alien...

To reiterate

Mother made the report to children's services. Not the police. Not a doctor. To the agency that would provide benefits. That this is a rape probably never occurred to any of them. After all, this relationship started when the girl was 9.

The 10 year old and family are most likely illegals themselves so this would not be the same outrage to them as it is to you. I had many many cases over the years very similar to this one. The couple are in love.
In love my ass. You used to be department of human services or child protective services? Tough job, I bet. I would hate to see what you have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back