Arrest Warrants Issued To People Who Cheered At High School Graduation

Cheering for HS graduation? Are you fucking kidding me? What's next, you're going to cheer when they spoon the soup in their mouths without getting any on the floor? If there are warrants, and it's hard to tell with stupid articles like these, they broke the law. Just because you think your shit don't stink doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Yeah why should a parent show pride for their child's accomplishment, right Comrade?
Pride is one thing; disrupting the ceremony is another.

Unless you have witnessed it, and seen how a few groups that hoot and holler like idiots can drag out a graduation for an extra hour or more, it might seem like overkill to arrest a few.

Having been subjected to at least 25 HS graduations, I'd like to see a return to the whipping post for trash that can't act right in public.
If you don't enjoy being "subjected" to it, then why would you attend those graduation ceremonies in the first place?

Were you forced to attend by law?

If not, you are just being a pissy little bitch IMO.

"I'm a conservative, and I don't like it, so let's make MORE laws and ban MORE things because I don't like it." :blahblah: :rolleyes-41:

The GOP is the party of small government - except at graduation.

At graduation haters be like "sic the popo on the audience."

Egads.

Regards from Rosie

"I'm a conservative, and I don't like it, so let's make MORE laws and ban MORE things because I don't like it." :blahblah: :rolleyes-41:

Egads.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah, there are a lot of people HERE who exhibit obnoxious and deplorable behavior. Perhaps I should call the cops? :biggrin:

Cheering for HS graduation? Are you fucking kidding me? What's next, you're going to cheer when they spoon the soup in their mouths without getting any on the floor? If there are warrants, and it's hard to tell with stupid articles like these, they broke the law. Just because you think your shit don't stink doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Yeah why should a parent show pride for their child's accomplishment, right Comrade?

Unless you have witnessed it, and seen how a few groups that hoot and holler like idiots can drag out a graduation for an extra hour or more, it might seem like overkill to arrest a few.

Having been subjected to at least 25 HS graduations, I'd like to see a return to the whipping post for trash that can't act right in public.
If you don't enjoy being "subjected" to it, then why would you attend those graduation ceremonies in the first place?

I don't want a bunch of hooping and hollering for the kid on stage drowning out the announcement for my kid. I bet the parents of the next kid getting a diploma are perfectly happy the assholes yipping and screaming are perfectly happy to see them go to jail and pay a fine. I would be.

Egads.

Regards from Rosie
The GOP passed all the disturbing the peace legislations? Libs can't think. They also are rude enough to drown out someone else's thunder since the universe revolves around them. THAT'S why the laws were passed. And I doubt "the GOP" called the cops.

Egads.

Regards from Rosie
The GOP passed all the disturbing the peace legislations? Libs can't think. They also are rude enough to drown out someone else's thunder since the universe revolves around them. THAT'S why the laws were passed. And I doubt "the GOP" called the cops.

Everyone knows who called the police. Stick up their butt right wingers.

Especially ones who are so poorly educated as to always write "hooping" for "whooping".

Regards from Rosie

I don't want a bunch of hooping and hollering for the kid on stage drowning out the announcement for my kid. I bet the parents of the next kid getting a diploma are perfectly happy the assholes yipping and screaming are perfectly happy to see them go to jail and pay a fine. I would be.
If you don't want to hear the cheering, you do not have to attend the party in the first place.

Egads.

Regards from Rosie

Especially ones who are so poorly educated as to always write "hooping" for "whooping".

Regards from Rosie
Rosie, could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculously speculative conclusion?

If you don't want to hear the cheering, you do not have to attend the party in the first place.
Wrong. It's not a party. That happens afterward. It's a ceremony where everyone in attendance was asked to hold their applause. You Leftists need to understand that rules are in place for a reason and when they're broken, consequences follow.

Egads.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie
Rosie, could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculously speculative conclusion?

My own two University graduations and those of each of my three sons in a red state.

My blue state relatives aren't subject to RW fascists at graduations.

Regards from Rosie

My own two University graduations and those of each of my three sons in a red state.

My blue state relatives aren't subject to RW fascists at graduations.

Regards from Rosie
All that education and you still have a toggle switch for a brain.

Egads.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah, there are a lot of people HERE who exhibit obnoxious and deplorable behavior. Perhaps I should call the cops? :biggrin:
Public disorderly conduct.....its against the law.

Wrong. It's not a party. That happens afterward. It's a ceremony where everyone in attendance was asked to hold their applause. You Leftists need to understand that rules are in place for a reason and when they're broken, consequences follow.

Funny thing is that a not following a request is still not against the law. Get the dick out your mouf

That is the most idiotic post I've ever read at this site.

Leftists like you are the only ones who are such strict disciplanarians/authoritarians that you would advocate that the State punish the expression of such a cordial and jubilant freedom of expression.

You call me a leftist?

You are the most left-wing poster on this site.

Last edited:

Perhaps graduations should be replaced by parties if that's what people want.

Forum List

Back