As Dean once stated, there IS "...a cancer on the presidency"

Trump's signed checks to repay Cohen for the "hush money"???

`There are also memos from Kelly and McGann opposing the security clearances of Ivanka and Jarred??
Signed checks. My god someone paying someone they owe money to. I pay bills almost daily.

So they opposed the security clearances. Wow call out the villagers with the pitchforks and torches. Who has final say on security clearances? A hint for you it is not Kelly or McGann.
You tRumpkins would forgive him for ass-raping you before he pulled his pants back up and be on here posting excuses for him before you could walk normally.
Sorry I have no desire for your sexual proclivities nor to even be part of your fantasies.
How has that got anything to do with my post?
You are the one with sexual fantasies about Trump and others. You can leave me out of them.
Lol, that wasn't a fantasy, it was an observation.

Signed checks. My god someone paying someone they owe money to. I pay bills almost daily.

So they opposed the security clearances. Wow call out the villagers with the pitchforks and torches. Who has final say on security clearances? A hint for you it is not Kelly or McGann.
You tRumpkins would forgive him for ass-raping you before he pulled his pants back up and be on here posting excuses for him before you could walk normally.
Sorry I have no desire for your sexual proclivities nor to even be part of your fantasies.
You are the one with sexual fantasies about Trump and others. You can leave me out of them.
Obviously you have such a deranged mind that you can not tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

Obviously you have such a deranged mind that you can not tell the difference between reality and fantasy.
Lol, that's pretty damn funny coming from a brainwashed tRumpkin.

Your problem with your whole fantasy is I find a number of problems with Trump and the GOP but there is no way in hell that I would ever consider voting for a Democrat. The Democratic Party died with JFK. Those who blindly support it are vile unthinking creatures. As you have more then adequately shown.

The whole point of debate with you Democrats is you want to call names, accuse others of the same things that you believe in yet claim to abhor.

Trump last weekend showed clearly that his own instinct is always to reprise the strategy that elected him in 2016: Maximize turnout among his core groups of non-college-educated, evangelical, and rural whites, even if that further inflames the groups most alienated from him.

In that way, Trump’s unstinting promises to “protect” his supporters against a changing America may expose him to greater risk from an electorate that will likely look slightly younger and more diverse in 2020 than it did four years ago.

Your problem with your whole fantasy is I find a number of problems with Trump and the GOP but there is no way in hell that I would ever consider voting for a Democrat. The Democratic Party died with JFK. Those who blindly support it are vile unthinking creatures. As you have more then adequately shown.

The whole point of debate with you Democrats is you want to call names, accuse others of the same things that you believe in yet claim to abhor.
Yeah yeah yeah, as tRump looks worse and worse you guys are all like "sure he got issues but...".

Yeah yeah yeah, as tRump looks worse and worse you guys are all like "sure he got issues but...".
And you retards are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that. You care nothing for law, order, the country or truth it would s remove Trump or find something to keep him from being reelected at any cost. If it ruins the country or the economy oh well.

You look at you crazy people all pointing to the debt and claiming it is Trumps fault it is so bad and yet every Democrat is running on a platform of buying votes that will explode the debt.

You claim bigotry is bad yet you all prove you are the biggest bigots and racist around.

As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members may resort to.

6 mo years.

And you retards are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that. You care nothing for law, order, the country or truth it would s remove Trump or find something to keep him from being reelected at any cost. If it ruins the country or the economy oh well.

You look at you crazy people all pointing to the debt and claiming it is Trumps fault it is so bad and yet every Democrat is running on a platform of buying votes that will explode the debt.

You claim bigotry is bad yet you all prove you are the biggest bigots and racist around.
For a tRumpkin to say I care nothing about law and order is hypocrisy of the highest degree.

For a tRumpkin to say I care nothing about law and order is hypocrisy of the highest degree.
And you are still playing a bigot. Good for you. Keep it up. Bigots are sooo loved.

And you are still playing a bigot. Good for you. Keep it up. Bigots are sooo loved.
tRumpkins are a race now?

Who knew?

Who knew?
Sonny you are just too stupid. Learn the English language.

As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members may resort to.

There is a cancer on America, and that cancer is the traitor democrats.

Time to cut the cancer out.

You are nothing but a Butt Hurt know nothing Tard....

Trump is SPANKING your ASS.

You are nothing but a Butt Hurt know nothing Tard....

Trump is SPANKING your ASS.

Gee...."butt hurt"??? Hiow fucking original......Do you morons ever have an original thought?

(Speaking of spanking, was that what Trump paid $130K to Stormy to do to his fat, orange ass???....LOL)

Who knew?
You said it dummy, not me.

Who knew?
You said it dummy, not me.
You are just too stupid to even use the Internet to learn the definition of an English word.

Let me help you. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of thosewho differ. Websters definition.

Now go play in your cradle and leave the adults alone.

Forum List

Back