As Dean once stated, there IS "...a cancer on the presidency"

For a tRumpkin to say I care nothing about law and order is hypocrisy of the highest degree.
And you are still playing a bigot. Good for you. Keep it up. Bigots are sooo loved.
tRumpkins are a race now?

Who knew?
Sonny you are just too stupid. Learn the English language.
You said it dummy, not me.
You are just too stupid to even use the Internet to learn the definition of an English word.

Let me help you. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of thosewho differ. Websters definition.

Now go play in your cradle and leave the adults alone.
So, tRumpkin is a race.

As peprevious noted: who knew?

And you are still playing a bigot. Good for you. Keep it up. Bigots are sooo loved.

Who knew?
You are just too stupid to even use the Internet to learn the definition of an English word.

Let me help you. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of thosewho differ. Websters definition.

So, tRumpkin is a race.

So far the only thing that you have done during this whole discussion is to prove that you have nothing between your ears but you are able to call names. Well done. A lot more then I would expect from a low IQ like you.

As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members my resort to.
It's very difficult for any judge or jury to believe that a billionaire using his own money by paying hush money to a hooker is a violation of campaign finance law. But you probably think that Trump is a Russian agent/asset.
The same idiots that claim Trump was encouraging Russia to hack Hillary's missing emails from the DNCs computers, even though they never allowed the FBI to have access to their servers to investigate this crazy claim.To top it off they a hired a Pakistani IT pro who tried to leave the country when the heat became too much for him to stay in America.
So the Mueller Investigation is probably going to indict someone else, probably Donald Trump Jr., and the House Democrats are going on another taxpayer funded fishing expedition in hopes of finding a crime......any God Damned crime....so they can impeach a fairly elected president.
Why don't we just get rid of the election process and got to a full-blown dictatorship....because Democrats will never obey the will of the people anymore. Democrats feel they got away with manufacturing 3 million falsified votes in CA thanks to laws that makes voter fraud legal. And now they plan on instituting the same laws in the rest of the country with HR 1. AND I BET YOU THINK ALL OF THIS IS PERFECTLY FINE.....as long as you can get another stinking Democrat in the White House again.
ABUSE OF POWER

Who knew?

So, tRumpkin is a race.

So far the only thing that you have done during this whole discussion is to prove that you have nothing between your ears but you are able to call names. Well done. A lot more then I would expect from a low IQ like you.
I feel very very bad for you

The only dumb ones I see is you and the other lefty loons.

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC oh and drink gallons of that Kool-aide.

You sure don't look out of your tree stump dumb sheeple fueled box at all.

The Dems love you because you sheeple do whatever they tell you to do.

Carry on sheeple.
Claude get your head out of trumps ass it's very un becoming

You are nothing but a Butt Hurt know nothing Tard....

Trump is SPANKING your ASS.

Gee...."butt hurt"??? Hiow fucking original......Do you morons ever have an original thought?

(Speaking of spanking, was that what Trump paid $130K to Stormy to do to his fat, orange ass???....LOL)

Trump is Spanking you Butt Hurt Tards harder than he ever spanked slutty Stormy....

As always expected from Trump acolytes, the standard response is "prove it"....as if it were the responsibility of fellow poster to investigate, indict and prosecute Trump's endless wrongdoings.

The current House committees are in the process of exposing that "cancer on the presidency" by ensuring that ALL of Trump's ethical and legal crimes are brought to light and radically excise them.

However, it is now tangible and irrefutable proof that Trump violated campaign finance laws, and there is also tangible proof that Trump violated security clearance guidelines (and lied about) to keep running our government as a "family affair."

In my humble opinion, Trump's MAIN reason to run again in 2020, is simply to run out the statutes of limitations on many of his emerging crimes were he to lose.....and, given the cult mentality of many (not all) of his followers, when Trump realizes in mid-year 2020 that he would lose, he will certainly call for a "grass-rooted" revolution and some idiotic sycophants will try to spill blood on the streets of our nation.

I hope I'm wrong about the tempting violence that some of Trump's cult members my resort to.
It's very difficult for any judge or jury to believe that a billionaire using his own money by paying hush money to a hooker is a violation of campaign finance law. But you probably think that Trump is a Russian agent/asset.
The same idiots that claim Trump was encouraging Russia to hack Hillary's missing emails from the DNCs computers, even though they never allowed the FBI to have access to their servers to investigate this crazy claim.To top it off they a hired a Pakistani IT pro who tried to leave the country when the heat became too much for him to stay in America.
So the Mueller Investigation is probably going to indict someone else, probably Donald Trump Jr., and the House Democrats are going on another taxpayer funded fishing expedition in hopes of finding a crime......any God Damned crime....so they can impeach a fairly elected president.
Why don't we just get rid of the election process and got to a full-blown dictatorship....because Democrats will never obey the will of the people anymore. Democrats feel they got away with manufacturing 3 million falsified votes in CA thanks to laws that makes voter fraud legal. And now they plan on instituting the same laws in the rest of the country with HR 1. AND I BET YOU THINK ALL OF THIS IS PERFECTLY FINE.....as long as you can get another stinking Democrat in the White House again.
ABUSE OF POWER
abuse, or something else?
i7vq45mmo1l21.jpg

Who knew?

So, tRumpkin is a race.

Can you not even answer a simple question?

So, tRumpkin is a race.

I feel very very bad for you
I don't, it's funny watching him say stupid shit and the squirm around trying to justify it.

So, tRumpkin is a race.

You have managed to bring me down to your level and I find that I hate it so I will be leaving you to your terrible life. I wish you the best but I doubt you will ever be happy.

So, tRumpkin is a race.

You have managed to bring me down to your level and I find that I hate it so I will be leaving you to your terrible life. I wish you the best but I doubt you will ever be happy.
So that's a "no" then?

The cancer has been the commie infestation that has been going on since the 1930s.

Ahhhhhh, a Joe McCarthy fan..........(this moronic Trump cultist is WHY Trump once said that he loves the poorly educated.....LOL)

The cancer has been the commie infestation that has been going on since the 1930s.

Ahhhhhh, a Joe McCarthy fan..........(this moronic Trump cultist is WHY Trump once said that he loves the poorly educated.....LOL)

History proves McCarthy was 100% right. You really are a stupid fuck.

Venona Documents

Even for a traitor democrat, you're dumb as a brick.

History proves McCarthy was 100% right. You really are a stupid fuck.

Above is what happens when some idiot is a junior high school dropout........LMAO

Above is what happens when a single digit IQ communists believes his masters that lies can overpower reality.

You really are a stupid fuck, gnat.

Quick you lying little shit of a Stalinist, name someone Joseph McCarthy named as a Communist who was not?

Can't do it, can you, you lying pile of shit. You know why? Because you're a lying pile of shit.

Forum List

Back