As I said before....MAGA wants to see a default

"WASHINGTON, USA – US President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy reached a tentative deal to suspend the federal government’s $31.4-trillion debt ceiling on Saturday evening, May 27, ending a months-long stalemate."

Biden, McCarthy reach tentative US debt ceiling deal​

D.C. Politics at its best. The Dems will pretend that this is a Biden win. The Republicans will act as if it's a McCarthy win. Somehow, I have a feeling that the American people will lose in the end.

Biden, McCarthy reach tentative US debt ceiling deal

Don't kid yourself. Democrats will default to destroy America...They will destroy the world along with it.

They haven't even put the "deal" on paper yet...let alone debated it...let alone voted on it.

"WASHINGTON, USA – US President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy reached a tentative deal to suspend the federal government’s $31.4-trillion debt ceiling on Saturday evening, May 27, ending a months-long stalemate."

Biden, McCarthy reach tentative US debt ceiling deal​

D.C. Politics at its best. The Dems will pretend that this is a Biden win. The Republicans will act as if it's a McCarthy win. Somehow, I have a feeling that the American people will lose in the end.
McCarty caved.

He'll never get the 218.

Don't kid yourself. Democrats will default to destroy America...They will destroy the world along with it.

They haven't even put the "deal" on paper yet...let alone debated it...let alone voted on it.
trump has been telling his cult that a default is not that bad. Of course...he has also.been telling them that he is still president. He is a delusional moron.

They really want to crash the economy. From what I have seen, it is a good deal for conservatives.

:laughing0301:

7ngyex.jpg

The rich, which controls most of the wealth of the country, won't allow it.

Forum List

Back