As if the GOP didn't have enough troubles....

The White House is in the hands of 47% of the voting populace and a Liberal media who's sole mission is to destroy all semblance of reason and sanity.
The modern GOP doesn't do reason and sanity, hence the problem.

What part of the 2014 mid terms did you miss? You know. The part about the GOP beating the ever loving shit out of the Democrats despite the left wing lmedia oons in bed with the WH banging the drum for the D's?
The loss was entirely expected, dumbass. Just as your loss in 2016 is, only, you are too fucking stupid to know that.

Of course you'll say the same thing if a republican takes the WH.

Counting your chickens before the eggs are even laid I see. Much can happen in the next 15 months.

I'm just pointing out the obvious regarding how many senate seats the RNC has to defend......and as an added factoid, we all know that in concurrent presidential elections the party nominee impacts on the results of the congressional races.

Last edited:
The White House is in the hands of 47% of the voting populace and a Liberal media who's sole mission is to destroy all semblance of reason and sanity.

What part of the 2014 mid terms did you miss? You know. The part about the GOP beating the ever loving shit out of the Democrats despite the left wing lmedia oons in bed with the WH banging the drum for the D's?
The loss was entirely expected, dumbass. Just as your loss in 2016 is, only, you are too fucking stupid to know that.

Bull fucking shit that this loss was expected to the degree it happened.

It was historic in more ways than one.

Democrats pander, Republicans gander.

Republicans gander about looking for inroads to economic prosperity, business development, job creation, generation of Gross Domestic Product, workforce employment...

Democrats pander to those who want nothing of it.

Counting your chickens before the eggs are even laid I see. Much can happen in the next 15 months.

I'm just pointing out the obvious regarding how many senate seats the RNC has to defend......and as an added factoid, we all know that the in concurrent presidential elections the party nominee impacts on the results of the congressional races.

Of course you're ignoring that the WH usually changes hands after a party has been there for 8 years and that tends to favor the entire republican ticket.

No doubt, democrats' apathy kept them from the polls in 2014; this, coupled with the rabid hatred of Obama that ensured that every tea sipper and closeted racist showed up to vote, resulted in the RNC wins.....

Obama will soon be gone and 2016 is a presidential run with expected high turnout of voters......the results will shock many on the right.

Of course you're ignoring that the WH usually changes hands after a party has been there for 8 years and that tends to favor the entire republican ticket.

Historically, very, very true; however, this posse of republican candidates may prove that previous trend very wrong.....Why????
Simple demographics and the moronic effort of republican candidates to alienate virtually all who are not white, inflexible, intolerant, evangelical males.

Historically, very, very true; however, this posse of republican candidates may prove that previous trend very wrong.....Why????
Simple demographics and the moronic effort of republican candidates to alienate virtually all who are not white, inflexible, intolerant, evangelical males.

Like I said, it's way too early to be making any definitive statements about either party.

You know, folks, my O/P was a reminder that the GOP has many, many more senate seats to defend than the DNC......but, as usual, right wingers just wanted to spew hatred of Obama.......Sad, really.

You know, folks, my O/P was a reminder that the GOP has many, many more senate seats to defend than the DNC......but, as usual, right wingers just wanted to spew hatred of Obama.......Sad, really.

Mild compared to the left wing hatred of Bush or anything resembling a conservative. Try again.

Mild compared to the left wing hatred of Bush or anything resembling a conservative. Try again.

Well, for myself, I never really hated Bush since he was nothing more than Cheney's puppet......Most of my problems with GWB (and it must be a flaw in my character) is having witnessed 4500 caskets of US soldier coming home and the expenditure of $2 trillion to fuck up the ME even more....Like I stated, must be a "flaw" in my character.

You might want to wait until an actual vote has been cast in a 2016 primary before declaring victory.

Didn't mean to offend your fragile sensibilities....All I wanted to remind your ilk is that you'll have many more senate seats to defend.....I did not declare "victory" just a friendly reminder for you to mull over.....Don't want to?? Fine with me.

Well, for myself, I never really hated Bush since he was nothing more than Cheney's puppet......Most of my problems with GWB (and it must be a flaw in my character) is having witnessed 4500 caskets of US soldier coming home and the expenditure of $2 trillion to fuck up the ME even more....Like I stated, must be a "flaw" in my character.

Jr made up his own mind (for better or worse) The "Cheney puppet' is just left wing horse manure. As for Iraq you can rehash in the intell we had all you want, spin it to your satisfaction if you like. Bush's mistake in Iraq was two fold. Paul Bremer should NOT have been In charge and the surge was a year to 18 months late. Bush could have had Iraq stable enough before Obama and his minions screwed it up again.

You might want to wait until an actual vote has been cast in a 2016 primary before declaring victory.

Didn't mean to offend your fragile sensibilities....All I wanted to remind your ilk is that you'll have many more senate seats to defend.....I did not declare "victory" just a friendly reminder for you to mull over.....Don't want to?? Fine with me.
All I did was remind your ilk that not a single vote has been cast and that we are still along way from November of 2016 if you have a problem with that reality tough.

With idiots like Trump, Huckabee and several others, the WH race seems to be in the Dems. hands to lose......But such is not only the major problem for the RNC.

Senate Republicans will have to defend 24 seats as compared to just 10 for Democrats in 2016. ...couple that challenge with the "stellar" performance by congress in the last 2 years and such may well spell a very short-lived majority of a republican senate led by the paragon of imbecility.....good ol', McConnell.

The blonde bimbo says, "I’m sorry, but radical Islam is becoming the rule, not the exception."

Wrong.

What a dumb bigoted twit.

The GOP is a Senior Center of whitey cranks.

You mean like the entire slate of Democratic presidential candidates?
There is exactly one that matters, and she's no crank. She is the former senator, First Lady, and Secretary of State. Trump isn't qualified to wash out her panties.
She is an unindicted criminal. You go ahead and vote for her. The rest of rational America will pass..

30 of 50 Governor's seats; the House and Senate in Republican hands, libs defending selling baby body parts for profit.

shouldn't left-wing idiots be worrying about their own problems?

No, it was not. You just lied.

930, 1958 and 1974 were far more historic mid-terms by every possible measure.

The inability of Righties to understand even the most basic of data is nothing less than amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back