As much as I can't stand Trump

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
I still want him to be the Republican nominee. Dems should be careful not to convince too many of his supporters to abandon him until after the Republican Convention. Of course if Cruz is the nominee, it won't matter. My fear is that there are still a couple of electable Republicans out there. We need Hillary.

I still want him to be the Republican nominee. Dems should be careful not to convince too many of his supporters to abandon him until after the Republican Convention. Of course if Cruz is the nominee, it won't matter. My fear is that there are still a couple of electable Republicans out there. We need Hillary.
If Trump is the GOP nominee, the pseudo-con rubes who made that happen deserve Hillary.

At least Trump is keeping the Cruzfreak and Little Marco from getting the nomination.

At least Trump is keeping the Cruzfreak and Little Marco from getting the nomination.
Only Trump could have made Cruz look good. And he has certainly done that.

I couldn't stand Cruz before Trump came along. Now, he's looking like the ugly girl who brings two uglier girls out on the town with her to make herself look prettier.

I couldn't stand Cruz before Trump came along. Now, he's looking like the ugly girl who brings two uglier girls out on the town with her to make herself look prettier.

and the two uglier girls give better head.

Both Cruz and Trump won against Hillary / Bernie if I understand youre real ?? I really hope that way do democration candidate only will democraty in America. I wanted Capitalism like George W Bush and him Goverment and hims father and Reagan off course. Between 1980-2008 it weres Capitalism how are the best for every state in the US.

Yes of course we need Hillary because lord knows there aren't enough lying, scumbag, egomaniac crooks in Washington D.C. already......... :rolleyes:

"Criminals should be punished, not fed pastries." -- Lemony Snicket

Both Cruz and Trump won against Hilary / Bernie if I understand youre real ??

How exactly do you figure that?
Since they've never run against each other that's kind of hard to do....

Rubio aren't it well.

images

And mambo dogface to the banana patch. What's more, purple pineapple exhumes good hiccupping slipper.

You're never going to be anything more than comic relief here until you learn English. Even Google Translate could do better than this shit.

Even Bill doesn't need Hillary

Rubio aren't it well.

images

You're never going to be anything more than comic relief here until you learn English. Even Google Translate could do better than this shit.

You understand me very well . I only use Google translate whenever I need a good and long sentence in my view, that sounds good in the long sentence .

You know better with this talk ??

Cruz is still just an ugly girl.

Marco has really shown himself to be child like. I can't believe anyone ever took him seriously.

I kind of liked him for a Republican. Not saying I would have voted for him, but you are right, he has shown himself to be a nothing more than a pestilent child.

Trio's Trump / Cruz / Romney win against Hillary I thought. But against Bernie if Romney is choisen he gonna lose in republican officiers ?? !!

So your nominee is so awful you need basically a Republican Implosion to win?

And keep underestimating Cruz.....

Rubio aren't it well.

images

You understand me very well . I only use Google translate whenever I need a good and long sentence in my view, that sounds good in the long sentence .

You know better with this talk ??
Don't mind pogo, kipper. He is a grammar NAZI. You could forget a comma and he would blow your grandmothers face off.

Forum List

Back