As soon as Trump takes office, we will begin the largest deportation operation in the history of our country

Good. Come through the front door or stay the **** out. The Democrat party and everyone who votes for them owe reparations to the families of those who have had their lives taken by illegal aliens.

There has been no greater “threat to democracy” than the border policy under vegetable-Joe.

deportation may be appropriate in many cases, but no thanks to trump.

Why not start the largest illegal EMPLOYER arrest and prosecution this country has ever seen OP?

The "problem" would be solved within one week.

But I'm gonna save this thread for future reference.

giphy.gif

Something tells me I'll be enjoying it in a few months.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Last edited:
Why not start the largest illegal EMPLOYER arrest and prosecution this country has ever seen OP?

giphy.gif

So why doesn’t Biden do that?

He will do nothing. In large part he couldn't even if he wanted to but all the same, he is going to do nothing to harm businesses and the economy.
trump talks TO this rabble. he will do what his billionaire backers want.

giphy.gif

I have no problem with this either. Let’s do both.

However, the “problem” is people who are in this country illegally. If you allow them to remain, while just eliminating their opportunity for employment, it’s just creates a bigger burden for the tax payers.

Good. Come through the front door or stay the **** out. The Democrat party and everyone who votes for them owe reparations to the families of those who have had their lives taken by illegal aliens.

There has been no greater “threat to democracy” than the border policy under vegetable-Joe.

Are you sure that the government would allow that to happen?

I'm pretty sure they won't and can't!

Try to amend that message downwards before Kamala starts to run with it.

However, the “problem” is people who are in this country illegally. If you allow them to remain, while just eliminating their opportunity for employment, it’s just creates a bigger burden for the tax payers.

They won't remain. During Covid when jobs went away many illegals left also.

Despite the false claims millions can not survive here with no jobs.

Why aren't Republicans talking about this strategy?

That is just one of MANY things Trump will be busy fixing. The Democrats have been hard at work trying to dismantle this country and keep the people divided, angry and distracted from what REALLY matters. This is absolutely a tipping point election for the US.

No. We will of course hear about how it’s all racist and to just shut up and be happy paying $12 for a pound of hamburger.
I think that Kamala would interpret Trump's or JD's words verbatim and then try to tie it to the 25 project.

Best to amend the intent downwards to make it acceptable to the masses.

Forum List

Back