As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?

Nope. Just outlaw another terrorist organization. The supporters may stagger off and continue their useless existence so long as they behave in a law-abiding manner.

Ah I love how the Conservatives are showing their true colors in this thread- advocating murder and arrest of Americans- or in your case- just banning any political party you disagree with......

And which people would that be....I don't want the democrat party banned.....I bring up the question since you guys want the flag banned because it is a symbol of racism...then you get all quiet when it is pointed out that the political party that created that symbol of racism...the democrats....were actually racists back then and are still racists now.....
Here's your strawman "Democrats want the Con-federate flag banned". That's a lie. No one wants it banned...you can still get all the con-federate flag bumper stickers, all the con-federate flag crying towels, all the con-federate flag hankies you want. We just don't think it's appropriate for government entities to fly a Traitor flag.

Of course leftist pukes want to ban the confederate flag banning (fill in the blank) is their #1 obsession in life. Banning guns, words, speech, flags, crosses, XL soda, the freaks are out of control.
Again, more lying.

Again, you are an idiot.

Conservatives are such poor students of history. They ain't so hot with science either. And since they would eliminate Art education as 'wasteful spending', one would have to say they are not that hot in Music class either.

Smarts don't count for much in Conservative circles.

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

1) kept the slaves long after the rest of the country ended slavery

2) wanted to establish slavery in the new states

3) wanted to restart the slave trade which the Constitution Ended

4) Went to war and fought and killed to keep slaves

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

"I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" -- LBJ on his plan to destroy the black family and make them dependent on the Democrat Party
I guess you're one of those RWrs who believe that if you repeat a lie enough, it will become truth? There is no evidence that LBJ said that.

Oh?

"I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ discussing his Thurgood Marshall appointment
Still lying, I see.

Ah I love how the Conservatives are showing their true colors in this thread- advocating murder and arrest of Americans- or in your case- just banning any political party you disagree with......

And which people would that be....I don't want the democrat party banned.....I bring up the question since you guys want the flag banned because it is a symbol of racism...then you get all quiet when it is pointed out that the political party that created that symbol of racism...the democrats....were actually racists back then and are still racists now.....
Here's your strawman "Democrats want the Con-federate flag banned". That's a lie. No one wants it banned...you can still get all the con-federate flag bumper stickers, all the con-federate flag crying towels, all the con-federate flag hankies you want. We just don't think it's appropriate for government entities to fly a Traitor flag.

Of course leftist pukes want to ban the confederate flag banning (fill in the blank) is their #1 obsession in life. Banning guns, words, speech, flags, crosses, XL soda, the freaks are out of control.

Once again- it is a Conservative in this thread proposing to ban a political party in the United States.

I don't want to ban the Democratic party I want to destroy them and watch them suffer.
Of course you do. No surprises there.

Again, more lying.

Again, you are an idiot.
I at least know what the word "ban" means. You.....either you don't, or you are a liar.

Conservatives are such poor students of history. They ain't so hot with science either. And since they would eliminate Art education as 'wasteful spending', one would have to say they are not that hot in Music class either.

Riiiiiight conservatives are dumb that's one of the oldest liberal talking points in existence. You bunch of dumb asses have been trying to paint conservatives as dumb for decades, hell I half expect to see this talking point show up on an episode of Antiques Roadshow. Try to come up with something more original so you don't look like a putz.

Riiiiiight conservatives are dumb that's one of the oldest liberal talking points in existence. You bunch of dumb asses have been trying to paint conservatives as dumb for decades, hell I half expect to see this talking point show up on an episode of Antiques Roadshow. Try to come up with something more original so you don't look like a putz.
The paint looks good on you. Have you figured out what the word "ban" means yet?

Again, more lying.

Again, you are an idiot.
I at least know what the word "ban" means. You.....either you don't, or you are a liar.

Ahahaha it makes no difference to me if you wish to live your life spewing lies in you're own make believe world. Good luck with that.

The paint looks good on you. Have you figured out what the word "ban" means yet?

Did you take your meds today? You may want to call the crisis hotline.

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

"I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" -- LBJ on his plan to destroy the black family and make them dependent on the Democrat Party
I guess you're one of those RWrs who believe that if you repeat a lie enough, it will become truth? There is no evidence that LBJ said that.

Oh?

"I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ discussing his Thurgood Marshall appointment
Still lying, I see.

Oh, hazlnut? Is the NY Times "lying" too?

On the Way With L.B.J. - NYTimes.com

Again, more lying.

Again, you are an idiot.

Ahahaha it makes no difference to me if you wish to live your life spewing lies in you're own make believe world. Good luck with that.
Have you figured out what the word "ban" means yet?

Did you take your meds today? You may want to call the crisis hotline.
That's it? That's what you've got? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Tell us more about how the con-federate flag is being "banned".

"As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?"

The Ideological Left should have been outlawed back in the 1950s when Joe McCarthy was warning everyone that would listen, about the threat they represent.

"As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?"

The Ideological Left should have been outlawed back in the 1950s when Joe McCarthy was warning everyone that would listen, about the threat they represent.
Another Con chimes in on outlawing political opponents. This is quite refreshing to see them so honest about what their concept of "patriotism", "Americanism" and "government" REALLY is.

I refer to the OP. Thinking people would tend to agree with me given the depth of thought employed in the composition of that piece of moronica.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk
Excellent point. The democrat party should be stripped from all politics and banned from the public.

1860sDemocratPartyPoster_zpsspk5pzi9.jpg
Of course...what's a RWr without stating that they want to ban dissenting parties.
Um, you're the trash that's trying to shut down talk radio.
Oh? When did I try to do that? Link to me trying to shut down talk radio please. (actually, I know you are simply lying)
The left. You know what I'm talking about. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk
Excellent point. The democrat party should be stripped from all politics and banned from the public.

1860sDemocratPartyPoster_zpsspk5pzi9.jpg
Of course...what's a RWr without stating that they want to ban dissenting parties.
Um, you're the trash that's trying to shut down talk radio.
Oh? When did I try to do that? Link to me trying to shut down talk radio please. (actually, I know you are simply lying)
The left. You know what I'm talking about. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Hun, YOU don't even seem to know what you are talking about....how can you expect the rest of us to pick up on your silly little falsities?

A lot of their dirty little secrets are about to start surfacing.

The fact that the Democratic party is so much different now than it was half a century ago is hardly a secret.

How is that.....all of the openly racist groups in the country, all the openly racists personalities in the country are democrats...including barak obama......that the only thing that changed is they want to control all people, not just blacks....

My, what an ACTIVE imagination! Jump to conclusions much. Do you claim the Charleston shooter was a "democrat"??

Further, your comment about President Obama suggests that you may not be aware of the DEFINITION of "racism":

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
[END QUOTE Racism Define Racism at Dictionary.com ]

I therefore CHALLENGE you to provide your most compelling evidence that Barack Obama's behavior meets the definition of "racism"!

"Prove ALL THINGS and hold fast to that which Is right" - 1st Thes 5:21

Another Con chimes in on outlawing political opponents.

Outlaw Political Opposition?

ROFLMNAO! How positively ADORABLE!

I spoke to outlawing the Ideological Left; which is to say the means by which EVIL is advanced politically.

If it makes ya feel any better, I also advocate for outlawing Islam. Which is the means by which Evil is advanced in the name of religion.

But how adorable is it that you feel that there is some 'right' to advance evil as a political alternative...

Now... let me guess, you're a person who 'feels' that that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes. Right?

Forum List

Back