Asking Biden supporters to criticize BLM and apologize for suggesting January 6 was an “attempted takeover of the government”….

Asking folks in this thread to apologize for the flat out propaganda that January 6 was an attempted takeover of the government. You can’t do that without nuclear weapons or control of the military.
No apology from me. Jan 6 was an attempt to change the outcome of a democratic election at the center of the government. In other words, an insurrection.

Folks who supported the January 6 committee had to be the dumbest people alive or just straight up liars which is Even more evil. It is more evil to willingly lie about a bunch of people walking through the January 6 capital without tanks and an Air Force or any ability to control military strategic points in the country.
210119-capitol-protest-jm-1426_b21157bfd2f6706720d042572dccd57f.jpg
You don't need tanks in a guerrilla war, just numbers.

It’s also pure evil to look at thousands of videos and photos from the hundreds of poisonous BLM riots …then s still claim that January 6 was worse than the BLM riots

Do the right thing Biden supporters. Respect the Democrats of American history that built the working class and apologize in this thread for your comments on BLM riots and January 6. Apologize for calling January 6 an “attempted government takeover” …and Criticize the BLM Riots.
BLM was not an existential threat to American democracy, Jan 6 was.

If you attempt to ROB a Bank with Pool Noodles and Bean Bags, IDGAF, you are still going to jail.

You can’t SUCCESSFULLY do that without nuclear weapons or control of the military.

The trump Cult made a very poor effort, but that is no excuse. They went in the Capitol to STOP THE CERTIFICATION. Too bad that they sucked in their lame attempt. No turning back now, they attempted, but failed.
Exactly. We said they are insurrectionists, not that they were competent.

the murder of Ashli Babbitt?
Your posts are usually lengthy and supposedly well crafted.

So, how about you give a response to this question and ONLY this question. See the 1). There is ONLY one question. Don't deflect.

1). What was Babbitt's purpose for jumping into the broken-out window in the door, WHAT WAS HER NEXT MOVE?

Let’s say any of the BLM/ANTIFA groups were successful. Hell let’s give them Portland. They just destroyed Portland. The city is now a ghost town. Abandoned. A ruin for history.

What happens to America? Not a damned thing. Nothing. If anything it serves as a lesson for other cities. The best answer for protests would be somewhere between Portland and Kent State.

The rest of the nation goes on with no problem. The nation as a whole is not affected.

But if the idiots on January 6 were successful and managed to capture, or kill some elected representatives. That would be very different wouldn’t it?

Comparing the two is a lie. And it is a routine lie that is told every couple weeks by someone on this board. Because it is constantly being bandied about by idiots on the Right who desperately want to rewrite history.

Asking folks in this thread to apologize for the flat out propaganda that January 6 was an attempted takeover of the government.
Well, I can't speak for Democrats, nor Biden supporters, or for that matter, any apologists who feel liking apologizing. Those so inclined, to be Democrats, or Bidenistas, or apologists.....well, go for it.

However, I would observe that in my view this wasn't an attempted 'takeover- of -the-government' as the OP imagines it. Rather, it was a violent pre-planned attack to maintain the government, NOT to take it over.
The 'government' in place on J6 was the Trump Administration. The J6 jackasses wanted to KEEP that government. NOT overturn it, NOT take it over.
No nukes necessary. No F15's. Trust me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Folks who supported the January 6 committee had to be the dumbest people alive or just straight up liars which is Even more evil.
Well, I dunno.
I supported the J6 Committee efforts to determine how J6 came to be and who were the impactful players within it. I thought that was a dutiful responsibility of governance to investigate it.....so it would not, could not, happen again.
And, while I may not be the brightest candle on the cake.....I can do some stuff that is un-dumblike. Trust me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

we know some Democrats are evil.
Are those Democrats the only people you know who are evil? Any other political persuasions" Religious persuasions? Business types? Neighbors? Family?
Or, are you sorta 'restricted' for the evil you want fervently to see?
Just askin'?

Supporting the murder of Ashli Babbit by a beast.
"A beast"??
Umm, the man is a father, a husband, a son, an officer in good standing, an officer in involved in a 'shoot'.....that was determined to be a 'good shoot'. A 'shoot' of a woman who was charging towards officers after being warned not to, after participating in a violent breach of a barricade established to protect our elected Representatives.
Guy could be considered a hero under such circumstances.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

George Floyd a man who held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach gets constant media coverage. What in the world is wrong with this?? is just evil by the media and their supporters. There’s not another word to use.
Umm, poor poster Frank, you are missing the big picture. The much bigger picture. It was police-brutality that was the underlying spark for the social justice unrest in 2020. George Floyd just happened to be the pretty-face-of-the-moment. If not him, then it woulda been another black guy egregiously murdered by a cop and video-captured while being killed. George Floyd was no angel. But then, the Minneapolis police force simply didn't have clean hands in this incident. They were, unknowingly, or at least, unintentionally, complicit in the tragedies that followed.

If not Floyd, then another would have served. Karma was coming. It always does. Tragically.
------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do if it was your family member or friend who was killed by BLM rioters in 2020
I'd want justice, as another poster has already expressed.
Same too, if I was a family member of one of the officers savagely injured by the J6 Jackasses who were illegally and violently striving to keep Don Trump's government in place.

Biden himself said they need a military and nuclear weapons to take over the country. The facts stand tall.
Well all that would help if that was a goal.
But, in the J6 tragedy that wasn't the goal.
As has already been articulated.

Not difficult when you fail to provide a voice for the opposition moron.
I think Concerned American is hinting that no Republicans testified before the J6 Committee. Nor were asked to come in and testify under oath to explain their views of J6.
If that is what he is hinting at....well, he needs to re-think.
And maybe do some due diligence to learn what the reality was at that time.
Good luck, C.A.
-----------------------------------------------

And we will rebuild the statues of great Christian European men of history that were destroyed by criminals in 2016 and 2020.
Which ones?
Which statues?
Why them, and not others?
----------------------------------------------------

They took over government institutions they burned down a police building.
Well, that may be a mixed bag for the OP. It seems some rightwing jackasses were involved in burning some of those buildings over their own grievances. (* see below)
Thank you for making the point that J6 was a spontaneous riot.

Hey, C.A. watch this doc on that "spontaneity" fiction you believe in.
Proud Boys Led Major Breaches of Capitol on Jan. 6, Video Investigation Finds (Published 2022)

------------------------------------------------------------

* ‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a Texas rightwing extremist, bragged about helping to set the fire then was seen shooting 13 rounds at the building

"A rightwing extremist boasted of driving from Texas to Minneapolis to help set fire to a police precinct during the George Floyd protests, federal prosecutors said.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war."

The Guardian
Fri 23 Oct 2020

Taking photos with her phone. She was unarmed, moron.
LOLLOLL.
Did Ashli tell someone that, or is that just your imagination?

Are you dumb enough to suggest she was just there in the window to take pictures.

A new level ^^^^ of old man stupid.

A 'shoot' of a woman who was charging towards officers after being warned not to, after participating in a violent breach of a barricade established to protect our elected Representatives.

Bold type ^^, this is a LIE. She was coming through a window. She was UNARMED and taking photos. It WAS a SUMMARY EXECUTION by a biased capitol cop on the orders of a fascist Nancy Piglosi.

I think Concerned American is hinting that no Republicans testified before the J6 Committee. Nor were asked to come in and testify under oath to explain their views of J6.
I was hinting at NOTHING. I stated very clearly what the case was during the entire 116th DEMOCRAP congress. Republican voices were silenced while the LYING voices of Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and Schumer were given a megaphone of a complicit media. If you are not capable of recognizing that, it is your problem.

LOLLOLL.
Did Ashli tell someone that, or is that just your imagination?

Are you dumb enough to suggest she was just there in the window to take pictures.

A new level ^^^^ of old man stupid.
Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Clearly you don't because no other evidence has been presented. Now run along with your ad homs, they are the refuge of someone who has no credible argument.

Republican voices were silenced while the LYING voices of Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and Schumer were given a megaphone of a complicit media.
---------------------------------------------
Well, amigo, the thread discussion was focused on the J6 Committee. And in that context, Pelosi didn't testify. Nor Nadler. Nor Schumer.

Trust me. They didn't.
Nor did any number of Republicans Representatives who were subpoenaed.
Why they chose not to tell their version of J6....and defend their actions, or Don Trump's actions, well, I dunno.

---------------------------------------------
Well, amigo, the thread discussion was focused on the J6 Committee. And in that context, Pelosi didn't testify. Nor Nadler. Nor Schumer.

Trust me. They didn't.
Nor did any number of Republicans Representatives who were subpoenaed.
Why they chose not to tell their version of J6....and defend their actions, or Don Trump's actions, well, I dunno.
No they didn't testify---they controlled who they allowed to testify as well as who was selected to populate the kangaroo court committees. You don't understand critical thinking, do you?

No they didn't testify-
No, those subpoenaed Congressman, Jordan, Perry, McCarthy, didn't. And Don Trump was invited, and he refused. Meadows and Scavino didn't show up for their depositions. Bannon and Navarro refused....and without the protections of Congressman...got indicted.

They all had a chance to offer a "defense" as you call it.
I would say, they all had a chance to tell-their-side-of-the-story.

Seemingly, they didn't think their side was defensible.
Or...possibly, they had a something to hide.
It's a U-Pick-Em.

IMHO

Forum List

Back