Assange interview with Megyn Kelly coming up at 9

Assange is the type that wants to see the world burn. That's why he has no interest in damaging Trump.
Assange doesn't like Trump and he absolutely hates Ol' Rotten Crotch. Kelly's panel seems to think his most damaging leak will come just before the 3d and last debate. That would put a giant turd in the punch bowl.
m0165.gif

For all the shit I've been going after and mine is simple. Target. Media. Unforgiving. Been at it for four years. 10 months of winter 2 months of bad skating and I have fucking had it up to here with douche bags like Megyn Kelly. What she pulled on Trump was appalling and her back stabbing mother fucking liberal sons of bitches Murdochs agreed to let her do it.

Kudos to the Donald for bitch slapping her out. September is going to be the best month ever. I can't wait to play with Joe and Mika. Dead intern in an office and an affair that caused a break up.

You are so awesome! Those media types had better beware. You are after their asses.

For all the shit I've been going after and mine is simple. Target. Media. Unforgiving. Been at it for four years. 10 months of winter 2 months of bad skating and I have fucking had it up to here with douche bags like Megyn Kelly. What she pulled on Trump was appalling and her back stabbing mother fucking liberal sons of bitches Murdochs agreed to let her do it.

Kudos to the Donald for bitch slapping her out. September is going to be the best month ever. I can't wait to play with Joe and Mika. Dead intern in an office and an affair that caused a break up.

You are so awesome! Those media types had better beware. You are after their asses.

LL the best is they have never seen it coming. They think of themselves as untouchables. I have had all this time. If we start with Joe and I do think we should start with Joe don't you? How the hell do you get a dead intern in your very own office and there's NOT an investigation?

I think this needs to be revisited.

A young woman is found dead in an office of Joe Scarborough. The young man, this Joe Scarborough gets this very strange death written off.

LL the best is they have never seen it coming. They think of themselves as untouchables. I have had all this time. If we start with Joe and I do think we should start with Joe don't you? How the hell do you get a dead intern in your very own office and there's NOT an investigation?

Of course. You are going to expose them all. Just as soon as you finish your other important work...posting on this forum. Priorities, right?

Of course. You are going to expose them all. Just as soon as you finish your other important work...posting on this forum. Priorities, right?

I've been hunting them all for years LL. You know this. We've played together on more than this board. But I've had it with the media types who think they rule so I sort of came up with dossiers on them. So I have them. Joe is just my first hit. How easy is this one? His lover is found dead in his office and nothing comes of this?

I wonder if she's gonna go after them on her dial-up connection? :p

Oh for the rest of you. Young kids. Joe Scarboroughs lover was found dead in his office and then surprisingly he left politics and became a commentator.

You Nutbags simply want Assange to defeat Clinton.

He's a weirdo doing weird things. Period.
Exposing government corruption...... the weird part is that he is an outlaw for filling the void left by derelict journalists. And that what constitutes the left in this country no longer sees it as necessary.

I wonder if she's gonna go after them on her dial-up connection? :p

You know what I do? I type it in and walk away. Run the dog. Clean the cat litter. Dial up is slower than hell. That's what I do. Now you. Where do you live? I live in the middle of nowhere and I love it. My next door neighbor is a hunt camp.I just bought my husband an SKS. I'm getting ready for bow and working on a tree stand.

You? I'm tracking Bambi's dad with Raven. Black and tan coonhound bitch that has a nose to die for. 12 points. Beautiful rack. I don't want my husband to get him. I want him.

And you'll post what shit tomorrow while I'm working the buck?

BTW for any of you guys out there this sob is perfect. 12 points in perfection. I am talking Bambi's papa. He is so unreal.

I've been hunting them all for years LL. You know this. We've played together on more than this board. But I've had it with the media types who think they rule so I sort of came up with dossiers on them. So I have them. Joe is just my first hit. How easy is this one? His lover is found dead in his office and nothing comes of this?

I've never "played together" with you anywhere.

Forum List

Back