Assholes Not Activists

Oh, and one other thing, the fact that you have to reaffirm to yourself, out loud, that living in Europe for 20 years has been "a spectacular experience" and that such an experience getting "better all the time" is quite telling. Are you really sure about that?

Assholes without properly operating Sphincter muscles. Bless their hearts.

Anyone else notice, everyone is now called an activist? they aren't individuals, human beings anymore. but they are all referred to as ACTIVIST. this is what they are being taught in these Universities.

It is about who has been out in the world and experienced more. You should be ashamed to bragging about 13 states, but you are not knowledgeable enough to know it.

And who is it doing the namecalling now?
What names did I call you?

You know, my children have lived in Europe all of their lives and they have been in a lot more of the United States than you have.

I have lived in Europe for almost 20 years. It has been a spectacular experience, and better all of the time.

Great. So stay there then. But don't think you have any place giving lectures about who is more American than the other. At least I'm still living in America.
Still living in America means nothing. Come back when you have a valid point to make.

I'm beginning to think you have never been outside of the country.

No, but I've been to 13 states in my lifetime, that may soon double in a few months. And if you truly are a foreigner lobbing your opinions from yonder lands, then as I said earlier, you have no place lecturing any American citizen on how to be an American.

And before I go, I need to ask you a couple of questions about a post I quoted earlier:

Just because you come from the nation of America doesn't necessarily mean that you hold what we consider to be traditional American ideals.

Who is "we?"

you have no place lecturing any American citizen on how to be an American.
Nonsense. Yanks tell the rest of the world a lot of stuff quite often; it's tied in with "cultural Imperialism". Just do like we do; take what you like; ignore what you don't.

Greg

So answer me this:

Why is Obama wanting us to be more like Europeans then? Huh?

LOL. No wonder Obama is trying to mimic those guys. Let's be more like Europe! Kinda flies in the face of that "cultural imperialism" doesn't it?

Geesh, Eurocentrists are annoying.

I agree; blaggards almost to a man/woman/shim!!! As for Obama; many Eurotrash on this board think he should be tried for war crimes. Do you agree? After all; what did Europe ever give America???????

OK: the Colonies, magna carta, language, the Beatles, slavery(ouch), music, Newton, Science, etc etc etc...but apart from that I mean?????

Greg

I have lived in Europe for almost 20 years. It has been a spectacular experience, and better all of the time.

Great. So stay there then. But don't think you have any place giving lectures about who is more American than the other. At least I'm still living in America.
Still living in America means nothing. Come back when you have a valid point to make.

It means a lot actually. I've never been to America but I've been to Europe. Loved it. I'm sure I'd love America as well.

So your point is??

Greg

Someone from another country is free to comment on how humans should act human.

Humans yes, American humans no. You need to educate yourself on American culture before you open your mouth. Otherwise you sound like an idiot.

Not wishing to be obtuse but why is that?? I'm quite happy for anyone to comment on anything. That's how one can correct errors about a place. Why should America be different? I LOATHE the music coming out of the US right now though I went to a Beach Boys concert last year. Don't I have a right to comment on that??

Greg

Anyone else notice, everyone is now called an activist? they aren't individuals, human beings anymore. but they are all referred to as ACTIVIST. this is what they are being taught in these Universities.

Eventually they grow up, or in the case of the liberal freak professor who advocated violence towards a student the dumb ass got herself fired! Good luck finding a job after that career meltdown.

Still living in America means nothing.

Yep. This says a lot about you. It's a good thing you left.
I spend a lot of time in America as well as Europe. See, one can do both and experience what the world is like first hand.

The 2nd Amendment is to enable armed rebellion against the government, according to the RWnuts.

Apparently there isn't an amendment to enable peaceful protest.

It's called the First Amendment, numskull. However, what you don't seem to get is that it doesn't apply to the audience in a private political rally. You don't have the right to protest in a venue that someone else paid for.

Eventually they grow up, or in the case of the liberal freak professor who advocated violence towards a student the dumb ass got herself fired! Good luck finding a job after that career meltdown.

I fear she won't have any trouble at all.

It's called the First Amendment, numskull. However, what you don't seem to get is that it doesn't apply to the audience in a private political rally. You don't have the right to protest in a venue that someone else paid for.

Which makes me wonder who let those parasites in there in the first place? Like when code pink pukes got into the Senate.

The fact that there are people in this country that view protesters as terrorists, is proof that we need a anti-inbreeding campaign

So you never said the Protesters in Oregon were terrorists?? You are one of the few libtards that didn't in that case.

Greg

The insurgents in Oregon took over public buildings and declared war on the United States, because they didn't get to use public lands for free. Protesters in Chicago brought banners to a fascist political event, and were attacked by fascists.

I see that since you are not aware of these facts, you must only watch far-right news sources. G'day.
The political event as a PRIVATE event. NOT a public event.
So if a bunch of pro Trump 'protesters' got into a Sanders PRIVATE rally and begins to scream obscenities and threats and tear Sander's sign away from the Sander's supporters and rip them up and get into fist fists you think that would be OK?
Let's see what you post when not if that starts to happen.

The fact that there are people in this country that view protesters as terrorists, is proof that we need a anti-inbreeding campaign

So you never said the Protesters in Oregon were terrorists?? You are one of the few libtards that didn't in that case.

Greg

The insurgents in Oregon took over public buildings and declared war on the United States, because they didn't get to use public lands for free. Protesters in Chicago brought banners to a fascist political event, and were attacked by fascists.

I see that since you are not aware of these facts, you must only watch far-right news sources. G'day.
The political event as a PRIVATE event. NOT a public event.
So if a bunch of pro Trump 'protesters' got into a Sanders PRIVATE rally and begins to scream obscenities and threats and tear Sander's sign away from the Sander's supporters and rip them up and get into fist fists you think that would be OK?
Let's see what you post when not if that starts to happen.

Sanders rallies have been disrupted before.

Forum List

Back