Assume Trump Committed Crimes

When should the trials be?

• Before November 6, 2023

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
charged isn't a crime. It's a review of an investigation, so which one are you referring to in your previous post I responded to? Stop deflecting liar.
Already answered dumbass.
That you're too stupid to understand a clear response is not surprising.

No, she did not obstruct the recovery of classified documents.
She, in fact cooperated when the classified emails were found

But that doesn't fit your Clinton hate, does it?
How is destroying documents that the State Department asked to be returned not obstructing?

Your TDS is preventing your understanding of the English language.

Yes, the election was stolen, and it shows what the Democrats were willing to do to keep him from winning.

Oh yeah. If Trump lost via cheating in 2020 then he will lose via cheating in 2024.

Lucky for Biden, republican voters are mentally retarded. Republicans have nearly a dozen strong candidates to choose from but they will choose to lose with Trump just to ensure they have the opportunity to whine. I wish republicans liked to win. I don’t understand the fascination with losing on purpose. It seems really stupid.

How is destroying documents that the State Department asked to be returned not obstructing?

Your TDS is preventing your understanding of the English language.
She didn't destroy docs the DoS asked be returned.
She destroyed personal documents with the FBI and DoS knowledge and agreement.

Your attempt to equate the two is dishonest and spectacularly ignorant.

She didn't destroy docs the DoS asked be returned.
She destroyed personal documents with the FBI and DoS knowledge and agreement.

Your attempt to equate the two is dishonest and spectacularly ignorant.
You know? How?

2000 mules is bullshit
Cause you say so?

Hahaha haha I bet you believe the Maui fire was electrical when the power company says it was off for six hours before!

Let’s just say if a demofk says something you believe

no it doesn't, you are confused, change of venue is used regularly. If it's a constitional mandate, then all of the trials that are moved or irrelevant huh?

I’m confused? Really?

Have you heard of the Sixth Amendment? I know. In your world it is one of those other irrelevant Amendments after the important one, the Second.

Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

A change of Venue is granted when there is risk of an impartial jury.

So if Trump told the truth and tens of thousands of vote for him were changed or stolen in that county there shouldn’t be a problem right?

But being as how I am a Georgian, I hate to break it to you. But they’re gonna find Trump guilty no matter what county he’s tried in.

I’m confused? Really?

Have you heard of the Sixth Amendment? I know. In your world it is one of those other irrelevant Amendments after the important one, the Second.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

A change of Venue is granted when there is risk of an impartial jury.

So if Trump told the truth and tens of thousands of vote for him were changed or stolen in that county there shouldn’t be a problem right?

But being as how I am a Georgian, I hate to break it to you. But they’re gonna find Trump guilty no matter what county he’s tried in.
These people are so unapologetically fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back