Assume Trump Committed Crimes

When should the trials be?

• Before November 6, 2023

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • After November 6, 2024

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
If you have credible evidence to show, show it. We don't need a crooked preident from either party.
There is all kinds of credible evidence. How can you even say that? Do you realize how ignorant that makes you look?

Let’s all pretend Trump committed crimes.

If Trump is guilty as can be is it better to hold the trial before November 6, 2024 or after November 6, 2024?

We are a country that values justice. We are also a country that values democracy. I think it would be a fine balance if we could hold the trials between November 6, 2024 and January 20, 2025. What do you guys think. This allows the public to trust the democratic process and their trust in the justice system.

I think Trump supporters fail to entertain the possibility that Trump possibly did commit crimes. I think the Trump haters fail to see how politically motivated this looks. I wish we had real judges. They’ll be the ones to dirty things by injecting their political preferences. The solution just seems so easy to me. Appease all sides and protect the dignity of America.
No need to pretend.
It's right there in the indictments.

Speedy trial is guaranteed by the constitution.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Allowing a defendant to use outside political activities to drive the judicial system is an invitation to destruction of the system as a whole.

Something, I'm sure, MAGATS would love as a first step toward destroying America and turning it into a pseudo-religious patriarchy.

No need to pretend.
It's right there in the indictments.

Speedy trial is guaranteed by the constitution.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

Allowing a defendant to use outside political activities to drive the judicial system is an invitation to destruction of the system as a whole.

Something, I'm sure, MAGATS would love as a first step toward destroying America and turning it into a pseudo-religious patriarchy.
Now explain why the Constitution is being shit on and maybe someone will listen.

Forum List

Back