Assuming we don’t get 19 more polls today, here’s the Republican debate stage

but we can pay off our debt at any time.
18 trillion...how? Maybe give China California?

We print money.
The sad part is people like you vote.

People who know we print money? You prefer people who know little vote?
You think we can just print money with no consequences. That's the sad part.

I didn't say that. I said if the money we owe was demanded we could print it at any time and pay it off. That is a fact.

The facts whisper louder than your shouts of injustice. Sorry.
What does your side care about facts? What does your side care if seven hard drives were destroyed, inadvertently, by IRS employees? What does your side care if Hillary broke her trust agreement as Secretary of State and kept a personal email server and then deleted 30,000 emails? What do you care about facts when Obama and Hillary & co. kept telling the public it was about a video? What do you care that our Dept of Justice is the antithesis of truth and justice?

So Obama in a 5 minute speech mentions these attacks and killers 10 times but never uses the word terrorists. And once at the end speaking in general terms says the phrase 'no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation" and you and Candy Crowley cannot wait to give him all the credit for being honest about what took place in Benghazi --- despite scores of lies about it, despite covering up the truth to the American public and the U.N.

You can have your man and your party. I am sickened by them and by the media.

What does your side care about facts? What does your side care if seven hard drives were destroyed, inadvertently, by IRS employees? What does your side care if Hillary broke her trust agreement as Secretary of State and kept a personal email server and then deleted 30,000 emails? What do you care about facts when Obama and Hillary & co. kept telling the public it was about a video? What do you care that our Dept of Justice is the antithesis of truth and justice?

So Obama in a 5 minute speech mentions these attacks and killers 10 times but never uses the word terrorists. And once at the end speaking in general terms says the phrase 'no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation" and you and Candy Crowley cannot wait to give him all the credit for being honest about what took place in Benghazi --- despite scores of lies about it, despite covering up the truth to the American public and the U.N.

So what you're saying is that he called it terror the day after the attacks. Thanks.

So what you're saying is that he called it terror the day after the attacks. Thanks.

No, I am saying you are totally lame at how you play games and obfuscate the truth.

Par for the course for left wing liberals who have the nerve or stupidity to try to sell that loser in the White House as anything but a phony, a coward, a liar and a traitor. And that goes for Hllary too.

Keep playing your word games. Keep covering up all the disgrace. Call CNN or ABC, et al. if you need some tips on how to do it.

As an independant I really don't care much about Benghazi. That isn't going to get a republican elected. If that and emails is all you have Hillary will be elected.

No, I am saying you are totally lame at how you play games and obfuscate the truth.

Par for the course for left wing liberals who have the nerve or stupidity to try to sell that loser in the White House as anything but a phony, a coward, a liar and a traitor. And that goes for Hllary too.

Keep playing your word games. Keep covering up all the disgrace. Call CNN or ABC, et al. if you need some tips on how to do it.

You must have been one of the guys who lost the bet back in 2012. he he he.

You said he referred to the terror attacks after the attacks. If quoting you is a "word game", that's your fault. That I'm your superior in every way is my fault. Sorry.

As an independant I really don't care much about Benghazi. That isn't going to get a republican elected. If that and emails is all you have Hillary will be elected.

As an American I care very much about Benghazi. It is enough to show me and the world just how despicable of a president we have. A total liar and manipulator and a stooge for Islam and hater of freedom.

And in the greater scope of life and death and what really matters, I could not care less if we lose the election because we could not fool the people as well as the democrats can. Or that we could not give away the store to every needy group and go into massive debt as handily as the democrats always have. 71% of the national budget goes towards entitlements and debt service. Be proud. Go win elections and send this nation into a downward spiral void of morals, truth and God.

Wrong, they blamed the violence on the movie when they had the facts that said otherwise. And did so for two weeks. Saying we won't be shaken by terrorism isn't the same as pointing out that the violence was an act of terrorism on the US.

As an American I care very much about Benghazi. It is enough to show me and the world just how despicable of a president we have. A total liar and manipulator and a stooge for Islam and hater of freedom.

And in the greater scope of life and death and what really matters, I could not care less if we lose the election because we could not fool the people as well as the democrats can. Or that we could not give away the store to every needy group and go into massive debt as handily as the democrats always have. 71% of the national budget goes towards entitlements and debt service. Be proud. Go win elections and send this nation into a downward spiral void of morals, truth and God.

Imagine how you must have felt after the Beirut attacks and 9-11

You know clinton handed bush a balanced budget right?

Wrong, they blamed the violence on the movie when they had the facts that said otherwise. And did so for two weeks. Saying we won't be shaken by terrorism isn't the same as pointing out that the violence was an act of terrorism on the US.

So, in your mind, because he didn't say the word Lybia or Benghazi he wasn't referring to the terrorist attack the day after when he referred to terrorism?

And you wonder why the voters reject you time and again?

Shouldn't you be playing outside with the rest of the children?

weak.

Run on Benghazi and emails and let's see how bad the repub loses.

weak.
Well, you would know.

Run on Benghazi and emails and let's see how bad the repub loses.
Deal! We'll throw in integrity, too.

So, in your mind, because he didn't say the word Lybia or Benghazi he wasn't referring to the terrorist attack the day after when he referred to terrorism?

And you wonder why the voters reject you time and again?
I've never run for office, you're on psychedelic drugs. Yep, he was talking about the embassy but he made it sound like it just happened spontaneously, not a planned terrorist attack, when he knew different. There were warnings, he ignored them and knew that would hurt him big time. Hillary and Rice lied their asses off for him and the "moderator" covered his butt too.

Forum List

Back