At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?

The real answer: when they saw him.
Oh yeah, really now, and I see that the OP-Ed writer ((Markis-alt-to-get-a-grip)) is in with this opinion just as well.. This is why OP-Ed's that are written like this, have absolutely no credibility...It is none other than pure race baiting going on here, and this as being conducted or authored by a known racist to boot? To funny!

So by all that has been said in this way, it amazes me that anyone would take this little "bait" hook line and sinker, especially when considering the source.

The fact is, Obama haters are a mixer of racists and people who hate any Democrat and aren't racists. The problem is, these people accept each other's contribution to the hate, so the racists get a pass.

You may notice that the right-wing doesn't correct itself and will allow other right-wingers to post obvious lies. The truth is never considered a basis for their ideology.
Could it be said that blacks who have tolerated racism and bad character among their own ranks over the years (just to keep the numbers strong within their group), are guilty of the same, and this also in giving those who have killed and maimed their own within the group ((a pass))???? Could this also be seen by you as being the same in tactic as used by this so called right wing group in which you are accusing of these things now ? Are the right wingers killing and preying on each other from within the group, while the group allows them to continue on with them even so, just so they can keep the numbers strong in order to someday prevail against their oppressors? How about taking a look back and into these groups, and then think about what all has transpired over the years within these groups, and why they are doing what they are doing right now today. Have to look back always in order to get a true understanding of where we all are today, and what the capabilities of all these groups are, and this especially so when sticking together no matter what among their ranks, as many of them are doing in order to accomplish what in the end ?

I was opposed to obama when I took the time to study his background, his mentors, his ideology, his lack of real world experience, his hatred of this country, his goal to radically transform the USA.

He has proven me right.

Oh yeah, really now, and I see that the OP-Ed writer ((Markis-alt-to-get-a-grip)) is in with this opinion just as well.. This is why OP-Ed's that are written like this, have absolutely no credibility...It is none other than pure race baiting going on here, and this as being conducted or authored by a known racist to boot? To funny!

So by all that has been said in this way, it amazes me that anyone would take this little "bait" hook line and sinker, especially when considering the source.

The fact is, Obama haters are a mixer of racists and people who hate any Democrat and aren't racists. The problem is, these people accept each other's contribution to the hate, so the racists get a pass.

You may notice that the right-wing doesn't correct itself and will allow other right-wingers to post obvious lies. The truth is never considered a basis for their ideology.

I dislike, not hate and I strongly dislike Barrack Hussein Obama. He is a partisan hack.
Me a racist?
I was marching in the 60s for civil rights.

Calling everyone who disagrees with Barry a racist is easy and of course easy works just fine for fucking idiots like you.

The truth doesn't seem to be a basis for your idieology at all.

Calling everyone who disagrees with Barry a racist is easy and of course easy works just fine for fucking idiots like you.

The truth doesn't seem to be a basis for your idieology at all.

Most people that call others racist do not even know the definition of the word.
Because they are ignorant.

I was opposed to obama when I took the time to study his background, his mentors, his ideology, his lack of real world experience, his hatred of this country, his goal to radically transform the USA.

He has proven me right.

I read his books. It told me exactly those things.

Racism, the argument of choice for the intellectually bankrupt.

After reading his book "Dreams from My Father" was all I needed to know that this man was not who I wanted to be President of the US.

I've been on political forums where racists will admit to hating Obama, so where have you been. Some political forums are free speech and have no restrictions on what someone wants to say.

What I find amusing is that the man who was supposed to be our first "post racial" President...the one who was going to use his mixed race status to show that we've moved beyond racism...is the very same man who has had no qualms about playing the race card whenever he feels it will put his opponents on the defensive and has repeatedly shot himself in the foot by assuming racism in others...like the Cambridge Police Department and George Zimmerman.

Are there racists out there that hate Barack Obama because of his skin pigmentation? Undoubtedly. There are many more people who simply find his policies to be misguided at best. I don't "hate" Barack Obama. I do however think that he's unsuited for the job he holds. Twenty years of being told he's "gifted" while never really doing anything exceptional with his supposed "gifts" has given us our first "Affirmative Action President". A man who got his job not because of proven abilities but because he sounded good reading speeches off a piece of PlexiGlass.

What I find amusing is that the man who was supposed to be our first "post racial" President...the one who was going to use his mixed race status to show that we've moved beyond racism...is the very same man who has had no qualms about playing the race card whenever he feels it will put his opponents on the defensive and has repeatedly shot himself in the foot by assuming racism in others...like the Cambridge Police Department and George Zimmerman.

Are there racists out there that hate Barack Obama because of his skin pigmentation? Undoubtedly. There are many more people who simply find his policies to be misguided at best. I don't "hate" Barack Obama. I do however think that he's unsuited for the job he holds. Twenty years of being told he's "gifted" while never really doing anything exceptional with his supposed "gifts" has given us our first "Affirmative Action President". A man who got his job not because of proven abilities but because he sounded good reading speeches off a piece of PlexiGlass.

Obama playing the race card is just your interpretation of events and you can't post facts to support your claims. It's all in your head.

Get a grip dude. The President before Obama, (who will remain nameless lest is upset you) could barely read at all. And he got elected, twice. What's it all mean you might ask.
That reading a speech well or not well doens't seem to matter as to who gets elected.

Try again.

Obama playing the race card is just your interpretation of events and you can't post facts to support your claims. It's all in your head.

So I "misinterpreted" his comments on the Cambridge, Ma. Police Department? All in my head? Amusing... So when Barry said that the Police had acted "stupidly" for simply doing their jobs...there was no racial element to it? Funny how he subsequently had to back track and apologize later once it became obvious that the police officer there was not a racist nor did he do anything inappropriate.

I've been on political forums where racists will admit to hating Obama, so where have you been. Some political forums are free speech and have no restrictions on what someone wants to say.

Definately intellectually backrupt. Thanks for proving my point.

Get a grip dude. The President before Obama, (who will remain nameless lest is upset you) could barely read at all. And he got elected, twice. What's it all mean you might ask.
That reading a speech well or not well doens't seem to matter as to who gets elected.

Try again.

I know liberals like to paint George W. Bush as a "dumb" individual but a southern drawl isn't "proof" of intellectual capacity as much as you folks would like to think so. W. is the first American President to have an MBA. He's actually rather intelligent.

Dubya's avatar is the perfect example of how the Left tries to portray W. while they bristle at the very notion that Barack Obama might not be the "towering intellect" that they've made him out to be!

Try again.

I know liberals like to paint George W. Bush as a "dumb" individual but a southern drawl isn't "proof" of intellectual capacity as much as you folks would like to think so. W. is the first American President to have an MBA. He's actually rather intelligent.

George Bush accomplished more than you and I combined will ever accomplish. As has Obama. That aint the point.

The point that people like you purposefully ignore is that Bush giving a bad speech or Obama giving a good speech is not the reason they were elected. And if you never heard Bush mangle the English language, well you just were not listening.

Ya'll can't have it both ways. It don't work like that. Unless you are being purposefully partisan.

I've asked this question many times over the years and it's always been run from but I'll give you Obamabots another shot at the title...

Tell me something that Barry did that was "exceptional" from the time he left Harvard Law School until he ran for the Presidency of the United States? Show me "why" he kept getting jobs at high profile law firms and universities. Show me "why" he got elected to the Illinois State Senate. What did he accomplish in his professional life to make that happen? It's my contention that Barack Obama took his election as the first black President of the Harvard Law Review and parlayed that into a life time of jobs that he really had little aptitude for at all. I don't see any evidence that he was a better than average lawyer....or college lecturer...or State legislator...yet he kept getting "promoted" to bigger and better things. It's a remarkable feat...doing what he did...don't get me wrong. I admire him for pulling it off but that doesn't change the fact that he's totally over his head in a job he never should have been close to getting the first time let alone a second term. THAT is simply incredible.

Forum List

Back