Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

Yep....I'm sure many of them thought they were doing the same god's work that people like Luther had been telling them and during the Crusades when many of the german knights killed jews at home before moving towards the Levant.

Where did you learn history? Let me guess, a university.
A. Crusades were about taking back what Islam stole.
B. The Spanish Inquisition was about some lazy Spaniards who didn't want to travel to Israel and instead used their anti Semitic bigotry to murder.
I'm not talking about the Spanish Inquisition. How did you jump from Germany to Spain?[/QUOTE]
You're the one who brought up the BS Crusades history.

Martin Luther thought of the Muslim faith as the tool of the devil but opposed the banning of the Qur'an, wanting it to be exposed As the work of the devil.

The questions remain unanswered.
Why does the left not attack Islam and even defends it?
Why does the left pretend outrage over fake numbers it says Bush killed yet shrug off the 160 million murdered by their own Godless communism governments in the 20th century?

Actually Hitler is now a Christian again, having been baptised by proxy into the Mormon church..... I'm sure that he appreciates the second chance.

Debatable. And they didn't kill because of athiesm, did they?

Not even close to debatable. The most wildly optimistic estimates for religious murders is slightly more than 1.5 million. There simply weren't that many people out there to be murdered for one thing. Stalin alone is responsible for between 35 and 60 million. Mao another 150 million, and we would be remiss to not include Hitler and his 5 to 6 million. Pol Pot 2 million, etc.

So no. Atheists are the most murderous group this planet has ever seen.

Incorrect on most of it. Hitler was linked at the hip with the Catholic church.

More importantly, what good is any religion if at ANY time it results in the murder of millions of people? We are to judge whether a religion is worthy if it has murdered less people than someone else?

Bizarro world. Which is the domain of religion.

Are you saying that Hitler was a Christian? Please tell me you not that stupid.
Hitler was in fact a Christian.

You should quit while you're behind, you're seriously hobbled by your ignorance.

The premise of your thread failed as a consequence of your ignorance of public accommodations laws, and you continue to exhibit your ignorance with this post.
Not a practicing christain, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Most kristians in the US are not practicing Christians. Or if they are practicing they aren't getting any better at it.

Not even close to debatable. The most wildly optimistic estimates for religious murders is slightly more than 1.5 million. There simply weren't that many people out there to be murdered for one thing. Stalin alone is responsible for between 35 and 60 million. Mao another 150 million, and we would be remiss to not include Hitler and his 5 to 6 million. Pol Pot 2 million, etc.

More importantly, what good is any religion if at ANY time it results in the murder of millions of people? We are to judge whether a religion is worthy if it has murdered less people than someone else?

You should quit while you're behind, you're seriously hobbled by your ignorance.

The premise of your thread failed as a consequence of your ignorance of public accommodations laws, and you continue to exhibit your ignorance with this post.

Most kristians in the US are not practicing Christians. Or if they are practicing they aren't getting any better at it.
This is true... Most of America lives in debt.
The WHOLE BIBLE is largely ignored in this country...

And shunned in the schools.

Real Christians like conservative born again and Catholics have even admitted you can't just say you believe in Jesus and you go to heaven. Hell, born again don't even thing conservative Catholics are going to heaven.

So I wonder how many real Christians are out there. I mean real Christians who believe the bible to be literally the word of God. That believe non Christians go to hell. That Mary was a virgin.

I think real Christians don't mind having those cherry pickers inflate their numbers.

When you stop paying the masses a wage you can raise a family on you destroy the family.

Yep....I'm sure many of them thought they were doing the same god's work that people like Luther had been telling them and during the Crusades when many of the german knights killed jews at home before moving towards the Levant.

Where did you learn history? Let me guess, a university.
A. Crusades were about taking back what Islam stole.
B. The Spanish Inquisition was about some lazy Spaniards who didn't want to travel to Israel and instead used their anti Semitic bigotry to murder.
I'm not talking about the Spanish Inquisition. How did you jump from Germany to Spain?
You're the one who brought up the BS Crusades history.[/QUOTE]
Yes...the Crusades. Not the Spanish Inquisition...Look up what the Germans going on Crusade did to their own Jews before leaving on the Crusades....especially in the city of Worms.

Why does the left pretend outrage over fake numbers it says Bush killed yet shrug off the 160 million murdered by their own Godless communism governments in the 20th century?
I attack Islam all the time....ironically when I do so, I'm still accused of being an Islam lover. I have no reason to love such a religion.

Are we talking about Islam or atheism?

Because Islam is just another but in a mixed bag of nuts. I don't like those nuts and avoid them. The jewish Mormon Jehovah and Christian nuts are OK. Not great but not the worst.

So if anyone defends that religion its other religions. I'm a liberal and don't want more Muslims I want more athiests. And if any religion I prefer the Hindu and Buddhists then Christians then Mormons then Jews then Jehovah's then Muslims last.

Does any Republican agree with your anti Muslim position?

There are many people I am acquainted with...here and in real life...who proclaim themselves to be Christians......and certainly are not doing a very good job of making Christianity look appealing.

Shunned? You mean schools don't talk about the history of Western Europe from the Roman Empire to the present?

Forum List

Back